Officer Chauvin files for an appeal

Chavuin is a political prisoner that the filthy ass government ramrodded to appease the goddamn hateful racist ghetto Negroes.

This is weapon-grade idiocy.

It was ruled a homicide. He was found guilty for it. That’s not going to change.

Every time you guys lose, you whine that it wasn’t fair. Every. Single. Time.

It needs to be done properly. This was not, because the jurors knew perfectly well that acquitting Chauvin might well sign their death warrants.

Said all along this would be coming. His conviction was total bullshit to once again throw another bone to the racist BLM organization. He is going to WIN his appeal, then I hope he sues the fuck out of whoever railroaded him for about 50 million.

I know he was not a great cop, but imagine being sent to prison for life just for going out doing your job as you had been taught and ordered to do just to appease a bunch of racist thugs.

And all over a piece of dirt like George Floyd.
I hope he wins his appeal, gets a new trial, and gets a LONGER sentence.

And what's wrong with that? General instructions to a jury is to make a verdict beyond a reasonable doubt. I would say a man with a heart condition, twice the fatal amount of fentanyl in his system, mixed with meth is pretty much a reasonable doubt that Chauvin was the one responsible for his death. It's not like this guy was in perfect health and died.
Take someone dying of cancer, and can just shoot them in the head.

That's what you're saying.

They were going to die anyway.

I hope he wins his appeal, gets a new trial, and gets a LONGER sentence.
Actually I don't understand his appeal from a practical standpoint.
Chauvin plead guilty to federal charges, in return for being sent to a federal prison, which in this case was a medium security prison in Arizona, where he would serve his two consecutive 21 and 22 year sentences.

As you said, if he's tried and convicted again for even longer, he might be forced to serve his time in a state maximum security prison, where he previously spent most of his time in solitary confinement.

Take someone dying of cancer, and can just shoot them in the head.

That's what you're saying.

They were going to die anyway.

You are really reaching with that phony apples to oranges comparison. Floyd was in panic because he couldn't breathe simply sitting in back of the police car. Nobody's knee was near him. Something was causing him to not be able to get oxygen into his system and it wasn't Chauvin.

You are really reaching with that phony apples to oranges comparison. Floyd was in panic because he couldn't breathe simply sitting in back of the police car. Nobody's knee was near him. Something was causing him to not be able to get oxygen into his system and it wasn't Chauvin.
Floyd didn't die sitting in the back of a police car, he died when Chauvin put his knee on his neck. WTF is so hard for you to understand about that?

Floyd didn't die sitting in the back of a police car, he died when Chauvin put his knee on his neck. WTF is so hard for you to understand about that?

WTF is so hard to understand he wasn't able to breathe no matter where he was at? It's not like he didn't complain about not breathing until Chauvin put his knee on him. He was complaining about the same thing before that. What does that tell us? It's the drugs that were causing him not to breathe, not the officer.

WTF is so hard to understand he wasn't able to breathe no matter where he was at?
That's easy he wasn't dead until a racist cop put his knee on his damn neck.
It's not like he didn't complain about not breathing until Chauvin put his knee on him. He was complaining about the same thing before that. What does that tell us? It's the drugs that were causing him not to breathe, not the officer.
He was having a damn anxiety attack in the back of the squad car, the damn man could have been claustrophobic, I guess that thought never crossed your mind. It's amazing that not one of the folks who examined his body made that claim, just you internet shithouse medical examiners.

That's easy he wasn't dead until a racist cop put his knee on his damn neck.

He was having a damn anxiety attack in the back of the squad car, the damn man could have been claustrophobic, I guess that thought never crossed your mind. It's amazing that not one of the folks who examined his body made that claim, just you internet shithouse medical examiners.

Yeah, an anxiety attack caused him to not be able to breathe. Not being loaded up with fentanyl, meth and having a heart condition. If a person is not getting oxygen into the blood stream, they don't die immediately. It takes some time for the body to shut down.

Yeah, an anxiety attack caused him to not be able to breathe.
The most common include:

• feeling nervous, tense, or fearful
  • restlessness
  • panic attacks, in severe cases
  • a rapid heart rate
  • fast breathing, or hyperventilation
  • sweating
  • shaking
  • fatigue
  • weakness
  • dizziness
Not being loaded up with fentanyl, meth and having a heart condition. If a person is not getting oxygen into the blood stream, they don't die immediately. It takes some time for the body to shut down.
With all the drugs you clowns claim was in his system, why is it he didn't start having problems until the cops showed up.

The most common include:

• feeling nervous, tense, or fearful
  • restlessness
  • panic attacks, in severe cases
  • a rapid heart rate
  • fast breathing, or hyperventilation
  • sweating
  • shaking
  • fatigue
  • weakness
  • dizziness

With all the drugs you clowns claim was in his system, why is it he didn't start having problems until the cops showed up.

Because when the cops showed up he swallowed the drugs, that's why.

Forum List

Back