Officer Chauvin files for an appeal

God almighty. For some reason you idiots won’t learn.

The possible defenses for Chauvin were examined. And he didn’t qualify for any of them.

1) Chauvin was following policy or procedure. He wasn’t. His trainer and chief of police said he wasn’t. Chauvin couldn’t find a single expert to say he was doing it right.

2) Cause of death dispute. This would require a Medical Examiner to certify and attest that the cause of death was Drugs not related to Chauvin. Not one ME could be found that would attest and swear under oath. The Defense Expert said he would list it as undetermined. And offered a lame assed observation that car exhaust could be a contributing factor.

I know. It irks you guys to no end. But he did it. He had a well financed defense team. And the Jury found him guilty.
Did you ever think maybe the experts were afraid of being targeted in a drive-by for saying the "wrong" thing? Black mobs were threatening white people a thousand miles from where Floyd died. They even closed my place of business early due to rioting downtown. If people who aren't even involved can be threatened and put in danger like that, what does that say about the safety of expert witnesses and jurors?????

Did you ever think maybe the experts were afraid of being targeted in a drive-by for saying the "wrong" thing? Black mobs were threatening white people a thousand miles from where Floyd died. They even closed my place of business early due to rioting downtown. If people who aren't even involved can be threatened and put in danger like that, what does that say about the safety of expert witnesses and jurors?????
That only shows what a bunch of pussies and push overs you are. If you want to admit you cuck whites are easily intimidated and were impotent to intimidate anyone yourselves during Jan 6th, be my guest. Fly that pussy flag. 😄

That only shows what a bunch of pussies and push overs you are. If you want to admit you cuck whites are easily intimidated and were impotent to intimidate anyone yourselves during Jan 6th, be my guest. Fly that pussy flag. 😄

Right, it's being a pussy trying not to piss off hundreds if not thousands of uncivilized neanderthals.

Ok. So the jurors were cowards. The experts who agreed to testify and got paid to do so, were cowards. Anyone who listened to the actual evidence was a coward. Anyone who didn’t come up with facts not in evidence anywhere. Cowards.

If you keep going this way then help me out. What does a retrial and change of venue do? Now you expect the same experts to admit they committed a Felony called Perjury because they were afraid of scary Black People. If they were afraid of the Scary Blacks what makes you think they will not be afraid of ten years in prison, or even more.

Because you would expect them to admit to perjury in testimony they offered. Then there is fraud because they were paid for the testimony in the case of the defense.

So help me understand. Why would these folks agree to testify. Examine the evidence. And again these are defense experts. Not even in private agree with your insane conspiracy theories? The Defense couldn’t find one coroner out of three thousand to say it was an overdose. Not one courageous man anywhere in the nation.

What do you think a trial fifty miles away will do?

I'm not intimidated by your racist shit talk. However I am by people shooting, burning, throwing rocks and he like. Only a moron wouldn't be. I'd be almost equally concerned if a far right mob started protesting like that too and would want to leave the area. My Smith & Wesson is color blind. Don't make no difference

Ok. So the jurors were cowards. The experts who agreed to testify and got paid to do so, were cowards. Anyone who listened to the actual evidence was a coward. Anyone who didn’t come up with facts not in evidence anywhere. Cowards.

If you keep going this way then help me out. What does a retrial and change of venue do? Now you expect the same experts to admit they committed a Felony called Perjury because they were afraid of scary Black People. If they were afraid of the Scary Blacks what makes you think they will not be afraid of ten years in prison, or even more.

Because you would expect them to admit to perjury in testimony they offered. Then there is fraud because they were paid for the testimony in the case of the defense.

So help me understand. Why would these folks agree to testify. Examine the evidence. And again these are defense experts. Not even in private agree with your insane conspiracy theories? The Defense couldn’t find one coroner out of three thousand to say it was an overdose. Not one courageous man anywhere in the nation.

Your taking the baton and run.ing down the road with it line a fool. I only stated that it's very likely that's what happened. Nowhere did I state that those same people will be honest in a different venue.

Why did you add so much phony addendum to what I said about the possibility of those witnesses simply not being truthful out of fear?

Right, it's being a pussy trying not to piss off hundreds if not thousands of uncivilized neanderthals.
The Jan 6th cucks pissed off an entire country and spurred a nation wide FBI manhunt while BLM engendered world wide support and sympathy. You fucks are too stupid for politics and too pussy for effective protest. 😄

I'm not intimidated by your racist shit talk. However I am by people shooting, burning, throwing rocks and he like. Only a moron wouldn't be. I'd be almost equally concerned if a far right mob started protesting like that too and would want to leave the area. My Smith & Wesson is color blind. Don't make no difference
Cosplay with Smith and Wesson on the internet all you like but it's your argument that BLM protestors intimidated the verdict in the Chauvin case. A lot of good that pistol did for you cucks there. 😄

Cosplay with Smith and Wesson on the internet all you like but it's your argument that BLM protestors intimidated the verdict in the Chauvin case. A lot of good that pistol did for you cucks there. 😄
Ok... First:
Here is my real-world, non-cosplay Smith & Wesson.

IMG_20230126_135526345.jpg

And second you're actually celebrating that a jury could be potentially intimidated by BLM into telling lies and you expect the nation to be behind you?? What have they laced that shit that you're smoking with, anyway?? What kind of roundabout spiel are you trying to spew?? My gun has something to do with compromised juries and witnesses?? My gun is for getting myself away from a race riot safely. Your brain is scrambled and you seem to think if you try to serve us your scrambled brain we're actually going to eat it and become scrambled too. Nope! 😆 Back to school, Homes.

Ok... First:
Here is my real-world, non-cosplay Smith & Wesson.

View attachment 751005
And second you're actually celebrating that a jury could be potentially intimidated by BLM into telling lies and you expect the nation to be behind you?? What have they laced that shit that you're smoking with, anyway?? What kind of roundabout spiel are you trying to spew?? My gun has something to do with compromised juries and witnesses?? My gun is for getting myself away from a race riot safely. Your brain is scrambled and you seem to think if you try to serve us your scrambled brain we're actually going to eat it and become scrambled too. Nope! 😆 Back to school, Homes.
Cosplay and LARP all you like because I do celebrate that pussies like you, even with your gun, can be pushed into running away, retreating and doing nothing as we intimidate your society. 😄

Forum List

Back