Officer Chauvin files for an appeal

What do you mean what did he have to fear? Tell the Governor of that state that sent out the National Guard for the day of the verdict. He'll tell you what fear.
Is that all you've got? Weak.
This situation sparked a nationwide riot, the biggest one in our lifetime. Nearly 30 killed, hundreds injured, and 2 billion dollars in damages, and you ask what did they have to fear?
That's funny, now you asked for the expert and when I give him to you your weak ass excuse is he was in fear. What a joke.

Bwaa Haaa Haaa....Not playing into your game.
Of course.

Because you have already demonstrated that you don’t give a shit when your fellow conservative lies. You give a shit about me calling him out for his lie. The truth doesn’t matter to you.

You‘ve demonstrated that you’re going to shit on anything I say, because I said it, even if I’m speaking the truth. You’re going to mindlessly side with your fellow conservatives, because they said it, even when they lie.

You criticize me for ad hominem attacks. Have you ever criticized your fellow conservatives for the same? I get called everything around here. Unprovoked. Not a peep out of you.

You’re full of shit.

You can keep following me around like a lost puppy if you like. I don’t actively look to respond to your posts because I honestly couldn’t care less about your opinion. I’ve explained why.

Of course.

Because you have already demonstrated that you don’t give a shit when your fellow conservative lies. You give a shit about me calling him out for his lie. The truth doesn’t matter to you.

You‘ve demonstrated that you’re going to shit on anything I say, because I said it, even if I’m speaking the truth. You’re going to mindlessly side with your fellow conservatives, because they said it, even when they lie.

You criticize me for ad hominem attacks. Have you ever criticized your fellow conservatives for the same? I get called everything around here. Unprovoked. Not a peep out of you.

You’re full of shit.

You can keep following me around like a lost puppy if you like. I don’t actively look to respond to your posts because I honestly couldn’t care less about your opinion. I’ve explained why.
Mr Integrity speaks..............:206:

You got caught playing your stupid game and now attempt to deflect......not working.
Bwaa Haaa Haaa....Not playing into your game.

I hope he gets his appeal and gets off. The thug kilt hissef wit drugs.

Wrong.
We all saw the video.
Chauvin laid on his throat and did not stop until more than 5 minutes after George had stopped breathing.
The coroner is the expert, and said that drugs was not the cause of death.
In fact, he said Floyd was large and had sufficient tolerance to not be at risk of death from fentanyl at all in the amount ingested.
We all heard George complain he was having trouble breathing, but Chauvin did not get off of him.
It was deliberate murder.

But I don't mind a new trial.
There was way too much press on the first one.

Of course.

You’re full of shit.

Just a suggestion: If you're going to repeat the same stupid shit over and over, try copy and paste instead. It will extend the life of your keyboard.

Is that all you've got? Weak.

That's funny, now you asked for the expert and when I give him to you your weak ass excuse is he was in fear. What a joke.

Then why are you leftists so against the potential of another trial? After all, if they had another trial where the neanderthals are not around and they testify and rule the same way, it substantiates you claims.

Wrong.
We all saw the video.
Chauvin laid on his throat and did not stop until more than 5 minutes after George had stopped breathing.
The coroner is the expert, and said that drugs was not the cause of death.
In fact, he said Floyd was large and had sufficient tolerance to not be at risk of death from fentanyl at all in the amount ingested.
We all heard George complain he was having trouble breathing, but Chauvin did not get off of him.
It was deliberate murder.

But I don't mind a new trial.
There was way too much press on the first one.
'Saint George' was on his way out before Chauvin did that. Only the family hired examiner (Dr. Bauden) found that he could have died from strangling. No one said he had sufficient tolerance to Fentanyl and he also had other drugs in him. If the thug hadn't tried to wallpaper the store owner, he'd still be suckin' air today.

'Saint George' was on his way out before Chauvin did that. Only the family hired examiner (Dr. Bauden) found that he could have died from strangling. No one said he had sufficient tolerance to Fentanyl and he also had other drugs in him. If the thug hadn't tried to wallpaper the store owner, he'd still be suckin' air today.

That's probably questionable. If he didn't die on that day, he probably would have only gotten worse and end up killing himself anyhow. The guy was a three times loser.

Then why are you leftists so against the potential of another trial? After all, if they had another trial where the neanderthals are not around and they testify and rule the same way, it substantiates you claims.
I don't know about leftists, but the man has already had 2 trials. You wanted a jury stacked with a bunch of racist like you, so that he can walk.

I don't know about leftists, but the man has already had 2 trials. You wanted a jury stacked with a bunch of racist like you, so that he can walk.

Wanting to see a fair trial is racist now? I could just imagine what you'd be saying if the shoe was reversed; a black guy who was accused of killing a white guy who was so drugged up that he wouldn't have made it to the next day anyway. I know that would never happen because whites are much more civilized than blacks, but you'd be the first one here saying the trial should have been moved.

You just LOVE throwing away tax payers money.

A man may be imprisoned the rest of his life for something he may not have done, and that's worth it because we don't want to throw taxpayer money away, isn't it?
Chauvin did it. We have it on video tape, and by multiple eye witness testimony.

The only thing a new trial would do is give the defense a "second bite at the apple", where they could put on a completely different defense to try and put reasonable doubt into the states case, while the state has to put on the same exact "theory" of the case as before

Chauvin did it. We have it on video tape, and by multiple eye witness testimony.

The only thing a new trial would do is give the defense a "second bite at the apple", where they could put on a completely different defense to try and put reasonable doubt into the states case, while the state has to put on the same exact "theory" of the case as before

And what's wrong with that? General instructions to a jury is to make a verdict beyond a reasonable doubt. I would say a man with a heart condition, twice the fatal amount of fentanyl in his system, mixed with meth is pretty much a reasonable doubt that Chauvin was the one responsible for his death. It's not like this guy was in perfect health and died.

Wanting to see a fair trial is racist now? I could just imagine what you'd be saying if the shoe was reversed; a black guy who was accused of killing a white guy who was so drugged up that he wouldn't have made it to the next day anyway. I know that would never happen because whites are much more civilized than blacks, but you'd be the first one here saying the trial should have been moved.

Are you saying his 2 trials were unfair? Are you kidding? How many trials have we seen where black folks were given anything but Justice. There is over 400yrs of history of it.

Forum List

Back