Off the Bat, Jan. 6 Committee Edits Trump Speech to Omit Words “Patriotically and Peacefully,” 2020 Fraud Evidence Remains Undebunked

Dershowitz, who I hate, says any prosecutor would be disbarred for such a key omission. If the Jan. 6 committee are lying right out the gate, expect a lie-fest like you have never seen.

House Jan. 6th Committee video montage played during hearing

"And I'm going with you"..................... :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Don't care if anybody takes me seriously. There is no doubt that the country is taking the commissions hearings seriously. Trumpsters will stick with the big lie, but sane people know better.
Fabricated nonsense. What people are taking serious is the realization they will have to work 13 months this year to pay for 12 months of groceries and gasoline and still can't get baby formula.

Do you really think those three words will justify all the plans and preperations that were made, as well as the execution of the insurrection? Really? You're grabbing at straws BooBoo.

Apparently the makers of your made for TV movie do. They also know the kook base won’t care as long as ORANGE MAN BAD!
You people love being lied to.

Another big lib tard noggin of feelings is that “go give them hell” means “go beat the hell out of them”
In a nutshell, Trumps “directions” were to go down there and voice your displeasure.
Libs are displeased at the displeasure snd feel such is a crime

Fabricated nonsense. What people are taking serious is the realization they will have to work 13 months this year to pay for 12 months of groceries and gasoline and still can't get baby formula.
What does that have to do with the Jan 6 commission?

Don't care if anybody takes me seriously. There is no doubt that the country is taking the commissions hearings seriously. Trumpsters will stick with the big lie, but sane people know better.
Don't care if anybody takes me seriously

Obviously.

Big fuckin deal.

Got anything else?

Yawn...

Trump does this all the time. He will lie, carry on, insult for hours and throw in an escape clause.. like people are saying or peacefully now. Don't be a boob.

Trump does this all the time. He will lie, carry on, insult for hours and throw in an escape clause.. like people are saying or peacefully now. Don't be a boob.
So what?

Leftists threaten my children.

Don't be a Stalinist prick

Forum List

Back