Off the Bat, Jan. 6 Committee Edits Trump Speech to Omit Words “Patriotically and Peacefully,” 2020 Fraud Evidence Remains Undebunked

Nope. I heard some excerpts where Cheney repeated "you will be shown", or "we will show" about a thousand times.

From what I gather, they had zero evidence, just the usual bleating of TDS talking points.

You failed to answer my question. Why did they feel the need to edit his speech if what they edited out wouldn't impact all the massive evidence they claim we "will be shown"?
I wasn't a party to their strategy plans, but I suspect they feel that the evidence the will present is strong enough to make those three words unimportant. There are several hearings scheduled. Obviously, everything couldn't be presented in the first hearing. Cheney was following normal prosecutorial procedure where the prosecution starts by laying out what exactly they intend to prove. The hearing Monday will concentrate on proving that trump knew he lost the election, but continued to claim the big lie anyway. Subsequent broadcast hearings will concentrate on other aspects of the case.

Trump did nothing to get troops there. Pelosi had no authority to deny troops.
You are not only a liar but a stone cold gutless one at that. Trump and the DOD on Jan 4th the Mayor of DC did nothing and the house security people did nothing. The January 6 show trial bozos have this information.

You are not only a liar but a stone cold gutless one at that. Trump and the DOD on Jan 4th the Mayor of DC did nothing and the house security people did nothing. The January 6 show trial bozos have this information.
What about trump andthe DOD? Credible link? Naming people is interesting and all, but it doesn't show what you are trying to prove. Where are your credible links to support your claims?

Do you really think those three words will justify all the plans and preperations that were made, as well as the execution of the insurrection? Really? You're grabbing at straws BooBoo.
They're deliberately omitting exculpatory evidence.

Dershowitz, who I hate, says any prosecutor would be disbarred for such a key omission. If the Jan. 6 committee are lying right out the gate, expect a lie-fest like you have never seen.

House Jan. 6th Committee video montage played during hearing

That’s because the Democrats and RINOs on the committee honestly feel Americans are not smart enough to notice things like this. (It helps that our wonderful liberal media will not point this out.)

We can show them how smart we are by voting a huge pile of Democrats out of Congress in the upcoming Midterms.

Let’s make the Midterm Elections a truly historic, landslide victory for conservatives and for people who want to make this nation great again.

Do you really think those three words will justify all the plans and preperations that were made, as well as the execution of the insurrection? Really? You're grabbing at straws BooBoo.
Those three words show that he encouraged PEACEFUL AND PATRIOTIC expression. That’s why the lying Dems tampered with the evidence and omitted them.

Those three words show that he encouraged PEACEFUL AND PATRIOTIC expression. That’s why the lying Dems tampered with the evidence and omitted them.
You're kidding, right? You think all the planning and preperation for the insurrection doesn't matter because his one statement renders all that unimportant?

You're kidding, right? You think all the planning and preperation for the insurrection doesn't matter because his one statement renders all that unimportant?
There was no insurrection - just a protest that for a small minority of protestors got out of hand. What IS an insurrection is the attempt by leftists, including Comgressional Democrats, to threaten the lives of Supreme Court justices to intimidate them into the decision they want.

And after the summer of riots your scumbags subjected the country to, with arson, and murder, and assaults, and in city after city after city, and for month after month after month, you’ve got no standing to complain about a single afternoon in which some guy dressed up as Viking and others walked into the Capitol between roped lines.

If that is true, then cite that specific authority in Article I or any other bloody Article of the Constitution!

HINT! Trump and Fox News are not valid sources, even for the time of day!

There was no insurrection - just a protest that for a small minority of protestors got out of hand. What IS an insurrection is the attempt by leftists, including Comgressional Democrats, to threaten the lives of Supreme Court justices to intimidate them into the decision they want.

And after the summer of riots your scumbags subjected the country to, with arson, and murder, and assaults, and in city after city after city, and for month after month after month, you’ve got no standing to complain about a single afternoon in which some guy dressed up as Viking and others walked into the Capitol between roped lines.
I didnt know rope lines channeled people through broken windows. You really should watch the commission hearings.
They have shown plenty of video showing what happened. Your blanket refual to admit what happened
just shows you are part of a cult.

I didnt know rope lines channeled people through broken windows. You really should watch the commission hearings.
They have shown plenty of video showing what happened. Your blanket refual to admit what happened
just shows you are part of a cult.
It was a day at th beach compared to the extent of damage, assault, and murder your side was responsible for for months on end.

You have some nerve complaining about a single afternoon after what your people put the country through for an entire summer. Do you honestly think any sane person will take you seriously?

Dershowitz, who I hate, says any prosecutor would be disbarred for such a key omission. If the Jan. 6 committee are lying right out the gate, expect a lie-fest like you have never seen.

House Jan. 6th Committee video montage played during hearing

This isn't news, it's the norm.

It was a day at th beach compared to the extent of damage, assault, and murder your side was responsible for for months on end.

You have some nerve complaining about a single afternoon after what your people put the country through for an entire summer. Do you honestly think any sane person will take you seriously?
Don't care if anybody takes me seriously. There is no doubt that the country is taking the commissions hearings seriously. Trumpsters will stick with the big lie, but sane people know better.

Shouldn’t there be a punishment to Democrats for putting on a completely partisan dog and pony show, and tampering with evidence to fool voters, in order to unfairly tarnish a political opponent?
Again, you don't seem to understand that your silly accusations mean nothing without proof to back them up.

Shouldn’t there be a punishment to Democrats for putting on a completely partisan dog and pony show, and tampering with evidence to fool voters, in order to unfairly tarnish a political opponent?
Since they are using the House and taxpayer money to do so, yes.

Forum List

Back