Obvious, systematic racism at SpaceX and NASA

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
I could not help but notice the lack of diversity in the video of the control/observation auditorium of the SpaceX NASA recovery.

The situation reminded me of Representative Cedric Richmond's interview segment during the recent House of Representatives inquiry of Attorney General Fred Flintstone; questioning his systematic racist organization of the Justice Department. Here's a qued clip of the exchange.

Last edited:
I could not help but notice the lack of diversity in the control/observation auditorium of the SpaceX NASA recovery video.

The situation reminded me of Representative Cedric Richmond's interview segment of the recent House of Representatives inquiry of Attorney General Fred Flintstone being questioned about his systematic racist organization of the Justice Department. Here's a qued clip of the exchange.

racist1.jpg

I could not help but notice the lack of diversity in the control/observation auditorium of the SpaceX NASA recovery video.

The situation reminded me of Representative Cedric Richmond's interview segment of the recent House of Representatives inquiry of Attorney General Fred Flintstone being questioned about his systematic racist organization of the Justice Department. Here's a qued clip of the exchange.

NASA has all the white guys who are actually still the backbone of the agency in the basement. The new "hidden figures" as it were. They put the quotas in the front for all to see the diversity. Space X has men and women and different backgrounds. But maybe a bit more reality to it. Don't worry. we will spend several times more then we have to with the rainbow of all people to get back to the moon. Has the 737 been fixed yet? You would think the diverse Boeing engineering dept. would get these things under control. But then again they have so many other projects behind schedule and massively over budget. Go figure.

Forum List

Back