Obamas take his and hers flights to LA

The issue is vacation expenses and separate planes to the same location. Nice deflection attempt but you failed like all liberals fail.

When the Bushes went to their own home in Crawford TX it did not cost taxpayers anywhere near what the obamas spent going to hawaii with their entourage of hundreds.

why didn't they go "home" to chicago? too much violence?

And you just proved you can't read. Good going!

Nope that was you. the thread is about them taking two planes to the same location, not about number of countries visited.

Mooshelle insisted on her own plane because she did not want to make a two hour stop in AZ that Barry had scheduled.

Arrogant, petty, narcissistic, wasteful-------------------thats what this is about.

so, again, your deflection attempt FAILS

The op was complaining that she was running up the national debt. So once again - reading is fundamental, pal. Learn how.

shut up. You post some link nobody has ever heard of and expect us to take it as the gospel truth

he's a newby, he will learn. they have to make fools of themselves a few times first.

hahahahahaha!

There is plenty, and I do mean plenty to bitch about when it comes to one of the worst Presidents in US history, Obama... Why focus on such menial bullshit?

There is plenty, and I do mean plenty to bitch about when it comes to one of the worst Presidents in US history, Obama... Why focus on such menial bullshit?

11051905_930595240318792_1218039202753992723_n_zpssr9adb3a.png

Let's inject some actual facts into this discussion, shall we?

Michelle Obama's total number of travel days = 72
Total countries visited = 25

Barbara Bush's total number of travel days = 212
Total countries visited = 73

National Taxpayers Union - Which First Lady Flies Highest Michelle vs. Laura

Oh snap!

Now on to the rant:

I can't recall a single progressive bitching about Barbara's travel expenses like petulant children.

This OP illustrates perfectly how petty and vindictive the right has become in this country. It's pathetic, embarrassing, and humiliating to those of us with any sense. Other countries are laughing at us. Thanks, idiots! You've given America a bad name.

Laura Bush paid for her vacations out of her OWN pocket. She did not use taxpayer money. So SNAP your own tighty whities.
Laura Bush was voted the most popular First Lady. She traveled promoting women's health and children's education.

Obama has no control over the dow jones, The unemployment numbers do not count those who quit looking for jobs and those who are under employed , The deficit what about the debt he has done, The other two I dont know about but I am sure they are made up numbers as well since Obama and his cronies love to make up lies

Obama has no control over the dow jones, The unemployment numbers do not count those who quit looking for jobs and those who are under employed , The deficit what about the debt he has done, The other two I dont know about but I am sure they are made up numbers as well since Obama and his cronies love to make up lies

LOL, they are still trying to pass off on people. if all that is true then why did they KICK OUT Democrats in control of Congress. some people are like cult members. they'll never get tired of misleading people

LOL, they are still trying to pass off on people. if all that is true then why did they KICK OUT Democrats in control of Congress. some people are like cult members. they'll never get tired of misleading people

their problem is that they cannot get themselves to admit that the first black president has been a total failure, so they make up lies to try to cover his massive failures in every aspect of governing.

their problem is that they cannot get themselves to admit that the first black president has been a total failure, so they make up lies to try to cover his massive failures in every aspect of governing.

Oh he has his cult following. They are the minority that still approves of him. THE MAJORITY disapproves of him.

Let's inject some actual facts into this discussion, shall we?

Michelle Obama's total number of travel days = 72
Total countries visited = 25

Barbara Bush's total number of travel days = 212
Total countries visited = 73

National Taxpayers Union - Which First Lady Flies Highest Michelle vs. Laura

Oh snap!

Now on to the rant:

I can't recall a single progressive bitching about Barbara's travel expenses like petulant children.

This OP illustrates perfectly how petty and vindictive the right has become in this country. It's pathetic, embarrassing, and humiliating to those of us with any sense. Other countries are laughing at us. Thanks, idiots! You've given America a bad name.

Laura Bush paid for her vacations out of her OWN pocket. She did not use taxpayer money. So SNAP your own tighty whities.
Laura Bush was voted the most popular First Lady. She traveled promoting women's health and children's education.
This is exactly why you have to dig up the real truth. Cuz people misrepresent truth. I see it on this board every day.

Laura bush paid for her trips privately not using tax payer money.

The subversives will LOVE this.... remember John Edwards and the Enquirer?:ack-1:

PROOF THE OBAMAS REALLY HATE EACH OTHER!
obama_1.jpg

Barack and Michelle Obama hate each other’s guts! That’s the shocking charge by an author and insider who say they learned about the First Couple’s most intimate secrets from a White House maid. Read about their violent fights, her wild booze binges, his midnight calls to a Hollywood beauty – and more! It’s all in this week’s GLOBE.

PROOF THE OBAMAS REALLY HATE EACH OTHER Globe Magazine

What pond have you been swimming in~?

Looking at a stupid ass picture, or watching a lying ass news channel is not going to show me the truth
I am looking to my wallet to show me.
And it is looking much thicker than it was after the 8 years of destruction from the president before Obama.

Obamas take his and hers flights to LA - CNN.com

They do it on every vacation too. It is like they are trying to run up the debt..

I'm no fan of the President and First Lady, but my first thought upon reading this headline yesterday was that they're flying separately in the event that, GOD forbid, something should happen to one of the planes at it crashed, their children would not be left parentless. I've known more than one couple who traveled this way for just that reason...

All I can say is this, after all the kvetching and pissing and moaning about Obama's vacations and travel, the right had better hope their next president limits his time off to Camp David because if he doesn't, the left will go off the rails in their tit-for-tat bullshit making what they did with Bush's vacationing look like small potatoes...

They do it on every vacation too. It is like they are trying to run up the debt..

I'm no fan of the President and First Lady, but my first thought upon reading this headline yesterday was that they're flying separately in the event that, GOD forbid, something should happen to one of the planes at it crashed, their children would not be left parentless. I've known more than one couple who traveled this way for just that reason...

All I can say is this, after all the kvetching and pissing and moaning about Obama's vacations and travel, the right had better hope their next president limits his time off to Camp David because if he doesn't, the left will go off the rails in their tit-for-tat bullshit making what they did with Bush's vacationing look like small potatoes...

she is not the vice president. Valerie Jarret holds that position.

It might seem petty if it wasn't the truth. They moved in and has HOSED us down with their traveling. A lot of it was going to Fundraisers FOR HIS party or to give some hate speech at a high school

Forum List

Back