Obamas take his and hers flights to LA

Clinton raised the presidential salary by double from 200 to 400 grand only two presidents didn't take the salary Washington and Kennedy.

And George w bush refused to take his presidential pension. Which saved taxpayers millions.

Clinton raised the presidential salary by double from 200 to 400 grand only two presidents didn't take the salary Washington and Kennedy.

And George w bush refused to take his presidential pension. Which saved taxpayers millions.

LINK

see, BS like this is exactly what I'm talking about.

Clinton doubled his salary ...

Salary history for the President of the United States

Keep spouting RW lies. Lose. I could give a damn.

Misty

Nope. Not true.

Report George W. Bush has most expenses among former presidents for 2012 - The Washington Post

Bush s vacations costly

You also claimed that Laura Bush paid her own travel expenses. Please post a link proving that because everything I find shows that she cost us a lot more than First Lady Michelle Obama.

RW's lie. They can't help it.

They'll lose in 2016, their lies will be a big part of that loss

LOL, they are still trying to pass off on people. if all that is true then why did they KICK OUT Democrats in control of Congress. some people are like cult members. they'll never get tired of misleading people

their problem is that they cannot get themselves to admit that the first black president has been a total failure, so they make up lies to try to cover his massive failures in every aspect of governing.

What pond have you been swimming in~?

Looking at a stupid ass picture, or watching a lying ass news channel is not going to show me the truth
I am looking to my wallet to show me.
And it is looking much thicker than it was after the 8 years of destruction from the president before Obama.

good for you, but most middle class americans and poor americans are worse off. The gap between rich and poor has grown under obama, there are more in poverty than before obama, more on food stamps, more in bankruptcy, etc.

if you are better off, you are either at the top of the income scale or just lucky.

I live in the city, if it is not in the rural area's yet it will reach there soon, but this is a whole nother topic.

<QUOTE>
The Republican Party has been outraged at the $4 million plus price tag for Obama’s family Christmas vacation, and they constantly hold George W. Bush up as an example of how thrifty a president should be when going on vacation.

The problem is that Bush wasn’t thrifty. He was the most expensive vacation president in U.S. history. Not only did Bush spend more days on vacation than any other president, but he used Air Force One more often while on vacation than any other president. In response to growing criticism that the president was on vacation too much, the Bush administration adopted the Rovian tactic of scheduling, “work events” while the president was in Crawford so that they could claim that President Bush’s vacations were working vacations.

During Bush’s two terms, the cost of operating Air Force One ranged from $56,800 to $68,000 an hour. Bush used Air Force One 77 times to go to his ranch in Crawford, Texas. Using the low end cost of $56,800, Media Matters calculated that each trip to Crawford cost taxpayers $259,687, and $20 million total for Bush’s ranch flights. </QUOTE>

Bush s vacations costly

And Bush is still the most expensive -

Report George W. Bush has most expenses among former presidents for 2012 - The Washington Post
Bush is no longer president. We have over 7 more trillion in debt due to Obama. You guys cried about Bush and his debt but Obama has put on more debt then every other president combined. Why are you ok with that?

Forum List

Back