Obama's Eulogy for the Miners...

People who Depend on this Industry... An Industry he wants to Bankrupt.

:)

peace...

oh no! the horror!! he has the nerve to want coal companies to follow safety laws instead of piling up violations!!!

oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Who doesn't?...

Time and Place... He seems to NOT Know the Difference.

:)

peace...

And yet it was during the first 100 days of the Obama Administration that the 14 recommendations of the 911 Commission were FINALLY implemented. Imagine that.

Funny how a guy who never did a hard day's labor in his life is trying to connect with people who do.

Does a Priest, Pastor or Rabbi perform hard labor? But their profession is to console those who do.

This was a national tragedy, For the President of the United States to offer condolences is highly appropriate. For people to turn it into a political attack is highly inappropriate

But highly anticipated. These guys would not have their daily orgasms without some pissy complaint about Obama.

President Obama BEGS to be criticized, his writers suck, his advisers suck, and..........well guess the rest.

In my opinion, no one is a HACK in here, it seems that some in here think a "Hack" is someone who's opinions differ from theirs. Stop whining for god sakes. :eusa_hand:

Ah yes, the tired old "stop whining" answer every moron hack on this board uses. How about you stop whining about Obama every chance you get? hypocrite

He is a great speaker, his speeches do not suck, but my bet is you are too dumb and blinded to know what a good speech is. You don't have to agree with his policies to know he is a great speaker, only a hack would claim it sucks

And then the other tired excuse "someone's who's opinion differs is a hack". No you can have criticism of his policies, but you people are pathetic, you'll attack him for anything he does, and anything he doesn't do. Doesn't matter, you'll bitch and complain. Who's really whining? Sounds like you and the rest of the hacks on this forum. But you have your head so far up your ass, or just purposely being dishonest I would'nt expect you to realize how foolish you guys look with every pathetic, petty whining post about Obama.

Personal opinions, in this case, over an incompetent president like Obama and his gang of misfits is NOT whining. You sir have such a limited vocabulary that you revert to name calling, swearing and whatever else makes trips your misguided and fragmented mind. If there was anyone here that is an example of a perfect anatomical rectal orifice, it is YOU.

I wait eagerly for your next intelligent response sir. :cuckoo: BTW stick it TM.

It's whining because it is only your OPINION that he is incompetent.

Personal opinions, in this case, over an incompetent president like Obama and his gang of misfits is NOT whining. You sir have such a limited vocabulary that you revert to name calling, swearing and whatever else makes trips your misguided and fragmented mind. If there was anyone here that is an example of a perfect anatomical rectal orifice, it is YOU.

I wait eagerly for your next intelligent response sir. :cuckoo: BTW stick it TM.

Right, the other typical hack response, when called out on their bullshit and hackish comments, cry and whine about name calling, all while doing it themselves :lol: Misguided? :lol:Yeah, you really are if you think Obama is not a good speaker, regardless of what you think his policies are. Calling out dishonest hacks on their rants is also not whining. Guess what's good for the goose is not good for the gander huh?

But pretend you are actually making coherent, rational argument all you want, your hackery shines through

I'd yet to see an intelligent response from you, if you think Obama's speeches suck, you must be the type that likes people to be as dumb as you

When I first arrived in USMB, and I know, I am still a 'newbie', I read some of your posts. You were a joke then, and you are now. Those like you have nothing of substance to add to any discussion and in my opinion, your only existence in here is to, malign others for their opinions, and unfortunantly for the rest of us, we have to endure your pathetic posting without foreseeable end. But that's okay, I and others with similar opinions are not going anywhere, so you can look forward to many more thrilling episodes of name calling and mudslinging which is your calling card and, apparently, your reason to live.
Please, if you want dialog, show up with some ammunition next time, your quite amusing.:lol:

But there is nothing "of substance" to even discuss in this particular thread. Your assessment of Gregg is therefore not justified, as I too have read many of his and he most certainly DOES engage in debate on real issues. I've also criticized him for getting into one-on-one donnybrooks with some people here, but he doesn't lack for knowledge of the issues nor the ability to articulate an opinion. Nice try, but pick on someone who really is posting just for the purpose of agitation, and you might start with a few on your OWN "side."

It's hard to imagine losing your loved one and then have the jug-eared muslim show up at the memorial sevice.

Does a Priest, Pastor or Rabbi perform hard labor? But their profession is to console those who do.

This was a national tragedy, For the President of the United States to offer condolences is highly appropriate. For people to turn it into a political attack is highly inappropriate

So the president is the new national priest?

We should light a candle in his honor.

candle.jpg

Oh no!! And here I thought he was a Muslim. Shit.

Had he not shown up for the funeral, you fellows would have been all over him. No matter what President Obama does, right or wrong, you will fault it.

And this is somehow different that they way those on the left treated Bush for eight years? Get over yourself.

You have over 6 1/2 more years of seeing President Obama.

This prediction may be a tad premature...

Those who are going after Obama for this, don't some of you get tired of taking what Obama says out of context and making something out of completely nothing?

It's hard to imagine losing your loved one and then have the jug-eared muslim show up at the memorial sevice.

These are the kinds of posts and the kind of thoughts that make me very glad to not be called a Rightie. Nothing like some good old affirmation.

LOL, like NO leftie ever called Bush a chimp, or Palin a Cxxt.
all we ever heard during the Bush yrs. was how he was exploiting 9/11, but of course the left always seems to have a memory problem when it comes to that shit. But don't worry, us righties have damn good memories.:lol:

Last edited:

gawd get REAL.:lol:

So wait, because some unnamed leftie called Bush a chimp, that justifies some old fashioned bigotry against the President? Get real, whacko. :cuckoo:

So wait, because some unnamed leftie called Bush a chimp, that justifies some old fashioned bigotry against the President? Get real, whacko. :cuckoo:

LOL, good old fashioned Bigotry. I we were all accused of good old fashion Racism. make up your alls minds, will ya.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Bigotry? Really? "Jug-eared Muslim?"

What, exactly, can be said about our current CinC that would not fall into your definition of "bigotry?"

Have you seen his ears? They do indeed resemble handles on an old fashioned jug. Bush has "jug-ears" as well. Muslim? I personally do not believe he is one, nor do I care, but there are some who believe he is. How do either of these descriptors qualify as bigotry?

These are the kinds of posts and the kind of thoughts that make me very glad to not be called a Rightie. Nothing like some good old affirmation.

all we ever heard during the Bush yrs. was how he was exploiting 9/11, but of course the left always seems to have a memory problem when it comes to that shit. But don't worry, us righties have damn good memories.:lol:

So I see you believe in the "But mom, he did it first" argument.
It didn't work back in elementary school, and it doesn't work now. Previous rudeness by some unnamed "lefty" doesn't make it ok to be just as bad now.

What are you, 6?

So I see you believe in the "But mom, he did it first" argument.
It didn't work back in elementary school, and it doesn't work now. Previous rudeness by some unnamed "lefty" doesn't make it ok to be just as bad now.

What are you, 6?

It's a vicious circle. For eight years we heard, "Yeah, well, they did it to Clinton..."

Forum List

Back