Obama's claims that the ISIS situation exploded on the scene unexpectedly is a lie

I'm sure someone along the line in his administration told him about ISIS and what was going on.

Oh wait. Its Barry. The POTUS who knows nothing about anything going on in his adminstration. Never mind.

152939_600.jpg

A former Pentagon official confirms to Fox News that detailed and specific intelligence about the rise of ISIS was included in the PDB, or the President’s Daily Brief, for at least a year before the group took large swaths of territory beginning in June.

The official, who asked not to be identified because the PDB is considered the most authoritative, classified intelligence community product providing the President with analysis of sensitive international events, said the data was strong, and....

^^^ Bingo. Unidentified source offering an opinion on something that he would have absolutely no business divulging to a news outlet.
FAUX isn't really a news outlet.

Who gives a shit about Fox for crying out loud? Media outlets have been reporting on AQ affiliates in Syria for almost two freaking years now. The battle of Raqaa was front page news for most of the world that isn't addicted to the Kardashians.

And guess what? ISIS and Levant and al Nusra were the AQ affiliates.

Obama should watch the news more often. Can't he get a tv in his fucking golf cart?

Hey Obamabots! Get your moron of a President a freaking subscription to some media outlets.

How about giving him my link to the BBC? Hurry before he tees off again.

"Unlike other rebel groups in Syria, IS is seen to be working towards an Islamic emirate that straddles Syria and Iraq.

The group has seen considerable military success. In March 2013, it took over the Syrian city of Raqqa - the first provincial capital to fall under rebel control."

Syrian Rebels Capture Raqqa Governor Reports Say

Here you go you bloody fools who think that if Fox news reports something it's bullshit. Others have been on this for quite some time.

Hell's bells it's been reported everywhere that AQ was in Syria. Assad has been screaming that he's fighting terrorists.

Syrian Rebels Capture Raqqa Governor, Reports Say
By Amrutha Gayathri@AmruthaGayathri
on March 05 2013 6:12 AM

raqqa.jpg

It's clear Obama knew about ISIS for a long time but ignored it, hoping it would go away.
This administration is driven by 24hr news cycles. They reach a crisis point and must "do somethng" which may or may not survive the next news cycle.
So they'll bomb Syria. Oh no they wont.
They'll declare Assad has t go. Oh no, now Assad is our partner.
They'll bomb ISIS. And then they wont.
Now they're bombing in Sudan. Why? Who knows?

Obama: The Bomb President.

What exactly, did Obama chose to ignore?

It's difficult taking anyone with Obama dirt, seriously; the track-record is hardly stellar in that department.

For starters he chose ignore AQ in Syria. Why? Because he didn't give a shit who took out Assad.

Not only did this AQ affiliate grow under Baghdadi but they grew in so much power and stature they dumped AQ and AQ distanced themselves from ISIS and Levant as they began to call themselves. They were too violent even for AQ.

Considering that a year and a half ago they took over the biggest provincial city Raqaa in Syria and this is all documented maybe that lying mother fucker in the White House aka Home of the Whopper should have been watching the news.

That's how he only seems to find out about anything the worthless piece of shit.

Oh, my.

Where to begin ... Syria? What was Obama supposed to do about ISIS in Syria? Do tell - I can't wait. Was he supposed to do like all good presidents ... post RR and bomb the crap out of them???

I'm still at a loss as to how Obama needed to wipe out a bunch of trouble-makers in order to make America safe.

I'll tell you - you don't have a clue what he should of done, because in all probability, this is not our fight and it never was to begin with.

Every day in "let's impeach the POTUS" land, Obama is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

The right has no clue what they would have done, because Obama would have to do something first for the Republicans to form their anti-Obominator strategy.

Republicans are completely blind to this little game, but it is abundantly apparent to the rest of the nation.

Obama should watch the news more often. Can't he get a tv in his fucking golf cart?

2iaspba.jpg
:lol:

I needed the laughs because I'm ready to spit bullets over anyone defending this son of a bitch blatantly lying about ISIS.

Geeze louise I'm making jalapeno jelly and trying to post at the same time pulling up my book marks and thinking "shit I should send this stuff to the White House".

How the hell could Intelligence NOT know about AQ affiliates in Syria and be monitoring the biggest break away group ISIS?

I just pulled up this head military honcho in ISIS from my stack of stuff.

If US Intelligence wasn't following this dude they should all be fired.

Check out his resume. Two wars in Russia. Maybe someone should tell Intelligence and the President to freaking check Wikipedia.

Maybe try googling who they are fighting. Holy toledo! Anyone buying into this bullshit from this administration is an asshole.

Tarkhan Batirashvili
თარხან ბათირაშვილი
Personal details
Born1986 (age 27–28)[1]
Birkiani, Georgian SSR, Soviet Union[2]
(now Georgia)
Military service
AllegianceIslamic State of Iraq and the Levant
(November 2013[3][4] – present)
Jaish al-Muhajireen wal-Ansar (2013)
Muhajireen Brigade (2012-2013)
Georgian Armed Forces (2006-2010)
CommandsNorthern Sector, Syria
Battles/warsSecond Chechen War
Russo-Georgian War
Syrian Civil War
2014 Northern Iraq offensive

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Omar_al-Shishani[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Who gives a shit about Fox for crying out loud? Media outlets have been reporting on AQ affiliates in Syria for almost two freaking years now. The battle of Raqaa was front page news for most of the world that isn't addicted to the Kardashians.

And guess what? ISIS and Levant and al Nusra were the AQ affiliates.

Well, the OP certainly thought it was important and decided to post FOX's 'unnamed source' with absolutely no objection from anyone other than a few 'libs.'

By the way, what exactly does "an affiliate" mean? When rightwingers use that term, I invariably face palm out underwhelming, befuddlement.

Last edited:
I needed the laughs because I'm ready to spit bullets over anyone defending this son of a bitch blatantly lying about ISIS.

Geeze louise I'm making jalapeno jelly and trying to post at the same time pulling up my book marks and thinking "shit I should send this stuff to the White House".

How the hell could Intelligence NOT know about AQ affiliates in Syria and be monitoring the biggest break away group ISIS?

I just pulled up this head military honcho in ISIS from my stack of stuff.

If US Intelligence wasn't following this dude they should all be fired.

Check out his resume. Two wars in Russia. Maybe someone should tell Intelligence and the President to freaking check Wikipedia.

Maybe try googling who they are fighting. Holy toledo! Anyone buying into this bullshit from this administration is an asshole.

I'm starting to get the impression that you believe posting insults + a few way off-kilter, poorly chosen C&P's = a solid rebuttal to any opinion that does not agree with your current witch-hunt, no?

Hey Obamabots! Get your moron of a President a freaking subscription to some media outlets.

"Unlike other rebel groups in Syria, IS is seen to be working towards an Islamic emirate that straddles Syria and Iraq.

The group has seen considerable military success. In March 2013, it took over the Syrian city of Raqqa - the first provincial capital to fall under rebel control."

Here you go you bloody fools who think that if Fox news reports something it's bullshit. Others have been on this for quite some time.

Hell's bells it's been reported everywhere that AQ was in Syria. Assad has been screaming that he's fighting terrorists.

raqqa.jpg

ISIS didn't participate in the battle for Raqqa in March of 2013. It was conducted by a strange alliance of groups that included al Nusra, and members of SIF and FSA. TD seems to have the same problem identifying and understanding various groups and alliances in Syria as she has with Ukraine. If there was a ISSA group involved in Raqqa could someone please post it. Thanks.

Please, go muck up some other thread with your STUPID ASS, WORTHLESS, MEMES.

The grownups are trying to have a conversation - please contribute by either using your AMAZING three digit IQ or kindly leave, thanks.

If he watched the news he would have known that his game plan of attempting to overthrow Assad via "moderate rebels" was complete and utter bullshit.
It's clear Obama knew about ISIS for a long time but ignored it, hoping it would go away.
This administration is driven by 24hr news cycles. They reach a crisis point and must "do somethng" which may or may not survive the next news cycle.
So they'll bomb Syria. Oh no they wont.
They'll declare Assad has t go. Oh no, now Assad is our partner.
They'll bomb ISIS. And then they wont.
Now they're bombing in Sudan. Why? Who knows?

Obama: The Bomb President.

What exactly, did Obama chose to ignore?

It's difficult taking anyone with Obama dirt, seriously; the track-record is hardly stellar in that department.

For starters he chose ignore AQ in Syria. Why? Because he didn't give a shit who took out Assad.

Not only did this AQ affiliate grow under Baghdadi but they grew in so much power and stature they dumped AQ and AQ distanced themselves from ISIS and Levant as they began to call themselves. They were too violent even for AQ.

Considering that a year and a half ago they took over the biggest provincial city Raqaa in Syria and this is all documented maybe that lying mother fucker in the White House aka Home of the Whopper should have been watching the news.

That's how he only seems to find out about anything the worthless piece of shit.

Oh, my.

Where to begin ... Syria? What was Obama supposed to do about ISIS in Syria? Do tell - I can't wait. Was he supposed to do like all good presidents ... post RR and bomb the crap out of them???

I'm still at a loss as to how Obama needed to wipe out a bunch of trouble-makers in order to make America safe.

I'll tell you - you don't have a clue what he should of done, because in all probability, this is not our fight and it never was to begin with.

Every day in "let's impeach the POTUS" land, Obama is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

The right has no clue what they would have done, because Obama would have to do something first for the Republicans to form their anti-Obominator strategy.

Republicans are completely blind to this little game, but it is abundantly apparent to the rest of the nation.

Bullshit. You're talking to a Conservative Canuck these days. Not a Republican. I'm anti Obama because he is a clueless asshole with an abominable foreign policy.

His Arab Spring bullshit threw Egypt into the hands of the MB and thank heavens they came to their senses and threw them out.

Libya has gone to Islamic Jihadists now who are partying down in the American Embassy in Tripoli.

Oh and will control Libya's oil reserves the largest in Africa and the 5th largest in the world.

He's been trying to overthrow Assad and funneling weapons and supplies to so called moderate rebels who of course promptly lost their heads and their shit to ISIS or Al Nusra.

Obama was so desperate to get rid of Assad he has allowed this group to grow in power and stature and most of all $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. They are now billionaires running oil fields and 40% of Iraq's wheat supplies.

Maliki asked Obama for help against ISIS a year ago and if he had assisted Iraq at that time there would be a hell of a lot more people with their FUCKING HEADS STILL ATTACHED TO THEIR BODIES.

But Obama has this thing with wanting regime change and he wasn't going to help Iraq till he had to.

Oh and don't get me going on the Ukraine.

A former Pentagon official confirms to Fox News that detailed and specific intelligence about the rise of ISIS was included in the PDB, or the President’s Daily Brief, for at least a year before the group took large swaths of territory beginning in June.

The official, who asked not to be identified because the PDB is considered the most authoritative, classified intelligence community product providing the President with analysis of sensitive international events, said the data was strong, and....

^^^ Bingo. Unidentified source offering an opinion on something that he would have absolutely no business divulging to a news outlet.
Sorta like the libtard hero, Snowden?

Bullshit. You're talking to a Canuck. Not a Republican. I'm anti Obama because he is a clueless asshole with an abominable foreign policy.

His Arab Spring bullshit threw Egypt into the hands of the MB and thank heavens they came to their senses and threw them out.

Libya has gone to Islamic Jihadists now who are partying down in the American Embassy in Tripoli.

Oh and will control Libya's oil reserves the largest in Africa and the 5th largest in the world.

He's been trying to overthrow Assad and funneling weapons and supplies to so called moderate rebels who of course promptly lost their heads and their shit to ISIS or Al Nusra.

Obama was so desperate to get rid of Assad he has allowed this group to grow in power and stature and most of all $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. They are now billionaires running oil fields and 40% of Iraq's wheat supplies.

Maliki asked Obama for help against ISIS a year ago and if he had assisted Iraq at that time there would be a hell of a lot more people with their FUCKING HEADS STILL ATTACHED TO THEIR BODIES.

But Obama has this thing with wanting regime change and he wasn't going to help Iraq till he had to.

You forgot to blame Obama for the West Nile Virus and the sitcom flop "Joey."

raqqa.jpg

ISIS didn't participate in the battle for Raqqa in March of 2013. It was conducted by a strange alliance of groups that included al Nusra, and members of SIF and FSA. TD seems to have the same problem identifying and understanding various groups and alliances in Syria as she has with Ukraine. If there was a ISSA group involved in Raqqa could someone please post it. Thanks.

I already put up the BBC link. They weren't called ISIS and Levant at the time.

BBC clearly points out that they took Raqqa. Just under a different name.

Well, we KNOW who Snowden is and Snowden handed over information that was known to be correct.

I don't quite know how we verify a source who comes forward with NO VERIFIABLE INFORMATION.

Bullshit. You're talking to a Canuck. Not a Republican. I'm anti Obama because he is a clueless asshole with an abominable foreign policy.

You forgot to blame Obama for the West Nile Virus and the sitcom flop "Joey."

I've been really bipartisan in ripping our western leaders a new asshole including my Conservative Party up here and my Prime Minister as well as that so called conservative asswipe Cameron.

They are at fault for the middle east these days. This bullshit with the Arab Spring has backfired on them so badly it would be laughable if it wasn't so fucking dangerous.

Well, we KNOW who Snowden is and Snowden handed over information that was known to be correct.

I don't quite know how we verify a source who comes forward with NO VERIFIABLE INFORMATION.

The information about ISIS has been out there for over a year and a half.

Are you going to call BBC liars?

The group has seen considerable military success. In March 2013, it took over the Syrian city of Raqqa - the first provincial capital to fall under rebel control.".

BBC News - Syria Iraq The Islamic State militant group

I was referring more to your remark about having no business revealing something to a news outlet. Maybe he was frustrated by the BS coming from the White House.

Forum List

Back