Obama's CIA Continues To Want To Talk To Media; Congress - Not So Much

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The CIA ignored a Congressional subpoena requesting they brief Congress on what they know by being an illegal 'No-Show'...

But they haven't missed opportunities so far to talk to the media about Putin and the election...

Lawmakers fume over agency refusal to brief House panel on Russia hacking claims

In the meantime the WH Press Sectetary declared the Obama administration has known about Russia's effort even BEFORE the election, that Tusdian Senior Leaders were involved.

Ummmm.....

1. Evidence of this?

2. WHY did Obama take so long to do anything?

3. WHY did he wait until Hillary Lost?

4. What is the CIA hiding?

Last edited:
It's a propaganda campaign aimed at the electors and the American people. They won't show Congress their evidence of Russia hacking the election because there IS no evidence. It's a desperate attempt to overturn the results of the election.

The CIA ignored a Congressional subpoena requesting they brief Congress on what they know by being an illegal 'No-Show'...

But they haven't missed opportunities so far to talk to the media about Putin and the election...

Lawmakers fume over agency refusal to brief House panel on Russia hacking claims

In the meantime the WH Press Sectetary declared the Obama administration has known about Russia's effort even BEFORE the election, that Tusdian Senior Leaders were involved.

Ummmm.....

1. Evidence of this?

All those questions should come after a full review of Russia's hacks put out to the Congress and not some special partisan committee. I think we are on the same page.

Also, why would you ask what evidence? And then say why didnt Obama do something about the evidence you are claiming doesnt exist?

Then there is this:
Senate Majority Leader Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) was informed about Russia interfering in the election to help Trump before election day, but he refused to stand with President Obama and condemn the actions of Putin’s government.

The Washington Post reported, “According to several officials, McConnell raised doubts about the underlying intelligence and made clear to the administration that he would consider any effort by the White House to challenge the Russians publicly an act of partisan politics.”

Ummmm.....

1. Evidence of this?

All those questions should come after a full review of Russia's hacks put out to the Congress and not some special partisan committee. I think we are on the same page.

Also, why would you ask what evidence? And then say why didnt Obama do something about the evidence you are claiming doesnt exist?

Then there is this:
Senate Majority Leader Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) was informed about Russia interfering in the election to help Trump before election day, but he refused to stand with President Obama and condemn the actions of Putin’s government.

The Washington Post reported, “According to several officials, McConnell raised doubts about the underlying intelligence and made clear to the administration that he would consider any effort by the White House to challenge the Russians publicly an act of partisan politics.”
None of that justifies the CIA illegally violating a Congressional Subpoena.

Ummmm.....

1. Evidence of this?

Then there is this:

None of that justifies the CIA illegally violating a Congressional Subpoena.

I dont think they did and even so that doesnt mean the evidence they have and have briefed Congress on doesnt count retroactively

Ummmm.....

1. Evidence of this?

Then there is this:

Not to a partisan congress? But by all means to a hack partisan media?

Ummmm.....

1. Evidence of this?

Then there is this:

I said partisan committee. I know they both begin with "C"s but concentrate.

Ummmm.....

1. Evidence of this?

Then there is this:

My point, which you ignored, remains.

Ummmm.....

1. Evidence of this?

Then there is this:

Well I'm not sure of your point when you heard something I didn't say.

Nobody who isn't a GOP/Fox drone wants to talk to your ridiculous witch hunt committee, dupes. lol.
When the CIA claims they know Russia was inv9lved in influencing our election, and Congress asks, 'What do you know', how is it a 'Witch Hunt', idiot?

Are we just supposed to take. 'MR. LIE OF THE YEAR's and his administration's word for it?

Nobody who isn't a GOP/Fox drone wants to talk to your ridiculous witch hunt committee, dupes. lol.
When the CIA claims they know Russia was inv9lved in influencing our election, and Congress asks, 'What do you know', how is it a 'Witch Hunt', idiot?

Are we just supposed to take. 'MR. LIE OF THE YEAR's and his administration's word for it?
Our entire intelligence community's duh...yes.

We know the DOJ and FBI were compromised, it's most probably the CIA was compromised too.

They are just stooges for the democrat party.

And who speak for our "entire intelligence (or lack thereof) committee"?

Google it.

Ummmm.....

1. Evidence of this?

Then there is this:

so you don't want washington politicians to do their jobs? if there is no evidence then obummer doesn't need to do anything. hmmmm ever think that way bubba?

There isn't any evidence of anything because no one hacked a server. it was leaked, my proof, the guy that had the emails said so.

Ummmm.....

1. Evidence of this?

Then there is this:

Well I'm not sure of your point when you heard something I didn't say.
so again, you got nothing.

Google it.
I google it, got this from wikipedia:

It (novel) - Wikipedia

"It is a 1986 horror novel by American author Stephen King. The story follows the exploits of seven children as they are terrorized by the eponymous being, which exploits the fears and phobias of its victims in order to disguise itself while hunting its prey. "It" primarily appears in the form of a clown in order to attract its preferred prey of young children. The novel is told through narratives alternating between two time periods, and is largely told in the third-person omniscient mode. It deals with themes that eventually became King staples: the power of memory, childhood trauma, and the ugliness lurking behind a façade of traditional small-town values. The novel won the British Fantasy Award in 1987, and received nominations for the Locus and World Fantasy Awards that same year.[1] Publishers Weekly listed It as the best-selling book in the United States in 1986."

Forum List

Back