Trump gave $1M to Meadows nonprofit weeks after Jan. 6 panel's creation

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
WASHINGTON — Former President Donald Trump's political action committee donated $1 million to the conservative nonprofit organization where his former chief of staff, Mark Meadows, is a senior partner, according to a campaign finance report filed Monday night with the Federal Election Commission.

In December, the House voted to recommend that the Justice Department pursue contempt of Congress charges against Meadows over his refusal to cooperate with an investigation into the Trump-inspired Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

The tax-deductible seven-figure contribution to the Conservative Partnership Institute is by far the largest chunk of $1.35 million in donations Trump's "Save America" PAC made to political allies over the last six months of 2021, according to the campaign finance report.

Kinda puts a different spin on Meadows refusal to cooperate with the 1/6 committee after his initial document dump. The one that ended up revealing just how batshyre crazy Ginni Thomas is. Of course, it looks now like Mark has some legal exposure himself.

His generosity knows no bounds when he's using money he fleeced from his supporters who were duped in to giving him contributions for the Stop the Steal effort.

Former President Donald Trump's political action committee has paid nearly half a million dollars to multiple law firms that employ attorneys representing close allies of Trump who have been targeted by the Jan. 6 committee investigating the Capitol attack, according to a review of financial records by ABC News -- an arrangement that committee members say raises concerns about the possible coercion of witnesses.

Trump's Save America PAC began paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to multiple law firms and lawyers connected to his allies in the committee's crosshairs after the panel was first formed last summer, and continued the payments as the committee's investigation began issuing subpoenas throughout the year, according to multiple sources and a review of Federal Election Commission filings.

As it turns out, Cassidy Hutchinson's attorney was a former WH lawyer for Trump. Until she switched to a new attorney after deciding she wanted to be more forthcoming with what she knew.

Gee, you don't think Don is spending all this money in an attempt to keep things from the 1/6 committee, do you? You don't think Don's former WH attorney advised Cassidy not to be more forthcoming, do you? You don't think all the witnesses from Trumpworld who have refused to testify of have pleaded the 5th hundreds of times know things they don't want to talk about, do you? I do.

WASHINGTON — Former President Donald Trump's political action committee donated $1 million to the conservative nonprofit organization where his former chief of staff, Mark Meadows, is a senior partner, according to a campaign finance report filed Monday night with the Federal Election Commission.

In December, the House voted to recommend that the Justice Department pursue contempt of Congress charges against Meadows over his refusal to cooperate with an investigation into the Trump-inspired Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

The tax-deductible seven-figure contribution to the Conservative Partnership Institute is by far the largest chunk of $1.35 million in donations Trump's "Save America" PAC made to political allies over the last six months of 2021, according to the campaign finance report.

Kinda puts a different spin on Meadows refusal to cooperate with the 1/6 committee after his initial document dump. The one that ended up revealing just how batshyre crazy Ginni Thomas is. Of course, it looks now like Mark has some legal exposure himself.

His generosity knows no bounds when he's using money he fleeced from his supporters who were duped in to giving him contributions for the Stop the Steal effort.

Former President Donald Trump's political action committee has paid nearly half a million dollars to multiple law firms that employ attorneys representing close allies of Trump who have been targeted by the Jan. 6 committee investigating the Capitol attack, according to a review of financial records by ABC News -- an arrangement that committee members say raises concerns about the possible coercion of witnesses.

Trump's Save America PAC began paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to multiple law firms and lawyers connected to his allies in the committee's crosshairs after the panel was first formed last summer, and continued the payments as the committee's investigation began issuing subpoenas throughout the year, according to multiple sources and a review of Federal Election Commission filings.

As it turns out, Cassidy Hutchinson's attorney was a former WH lawyer for Trump. Until she switched to a new attorney after deciding she wanted to be more forthcoming with what she knew.

Gee, you don't think Don is spending all this money in an attempt to keep things from the 1/6 committee, do you? You don't think Don's former WH attorney advised Cassidy not to be more forthcoming, do you? You don't think all the witnesses from Trumpworld who have refused to testify of have pleaded the 5th hundreds of times know things they don't want to talk about, do you? I do.
Oh, dear.

This berg woman is OBSESSED with trump. It's f-ing hilarious. I don't think she has posted a single message in the past 2 years that didn't mention Trump.
This is a chick? Is almost every libturd chick nary3, a loony toon basket nut job case?

If it happened, is this illegal?

Is grabbing a steering wheel indictable?
I often see Trump's defenders lowering the bar for what is acceptable behavior from a prez or former prez by asking what law he broke. There's something wrong when you have to stoop to that level.
I'm not an attorney so I don't know if providing legal representation to a client is illegal if the lawyer provided does not have the interests of the client in mind. But it certainly is corrupt. As is the use of funds given to Trump for another purpose.

If I have come to understand anything it's Trump gets measured by a different standard than anyone else by The Following. Corruption, deceit, dishonesty, immorality, those things are already assumed to be a feature of his actions. From that starting point they have to be extraordinarily egregious for a Trumpleton to even take notice. Like attempting a coup.

This berg woman is OBSESSED with trump. It's f-ing hilarious. I don't think she has posted a single message in the past 2 years that didn't mention Trump.
Get back to me when you can refute anything I say. I'm not impressed by gratuitous insults.

Last edited:
This is a chick? Is almost every libturd chick nary3, a loony toon basket nut job case?
Recipients of "Save America" checks include several candidates running for statewide offices, including secretary of state and attorney general, that have influence over the administration of elections. For example, Trump gave $5,000 to Arizona state Rep. Mark Finchem, a secretary of state candidate who has called for the decertification of the 2020 election, and a matching amount to Rep. Jody Hice, R-Ga., who voted against certifying the election and is now running for secretary of state in Georgia.

I often see Trump's defenders lowering the bar for what is acceptable behavior from a prez or former prez by asking what law he broke. There's something wrong when you have to stoop to that level.
I'm not an attorney so I don't know if providing legal representation to a client is illegal if the lawyer provided does not have the interests of the client in mind. But it certainly is corrupt. As is the use of funds given to Trump for another purpose.

If I have come to understand anything it's Trump gets measured by a different standard than anyone else by The Following. Corruption, deceit, dishonesty, immorality, those things are already assumed to be a feature of his actions. From that starting point they have to be extraordinarily egregious for a Trumpleton to even take notice. Like attempting a coup.
JC read your last paragraph ninny......lololol....................You are a total waste of frikin time Waldo

“What they said to me is as long as I continue to be a team player, they know I’m on the right team,” the slide said. “I’m doing the right thing. I’m protecting who I need to protect, you know, I’ll continue to stay in good graces in Trump World. And they have reminded me a couple of times that Trump does read transcripts.”

“What they said to me is as long as I continue to be a team player, they know I’m on the right team,” the slide said. “I’m doing the right thing. I’m protecting who I need to protect, you know, I’ll continue to stay in good graces in Trump World. And they have reminded me a couple of times that Trump does read transcripts.”
I'd like devotees of the Orange Messiah to ask themselves.....................what if you found out Hillary Clinton had tried to tamper with a witness? It's an extremely serious crime. One committed by Roger Stone. Trump pardoned him anyway as a reward for not cooperating with Mueller.

You appear to be someone who doesn't like their beliefs being challenged. Probably because you have no defense for them. Oh......wait..........there's always libtard.

Get back to me when you can refute anything I say. I'm not impressed by gratuitous insults.
What gratuitous insult? I simply observed that you're obsessed with Trump. Point me to one post of yours in this forum from the past 3 months that wasn't about Trump.

Until all the corrupt Progs are indicted who cares? They are promoted as holier than thou. Which means that everything possible to make someone like Trump a leper will be done. What is Schiff's purpose in life as a D.C. politician? Nadler we know is a corrupted low life. And the others.....

Trump attempted a Coup? Do you really believe that? Of course you and other Democrats believe that it was a coup. But if it met all of criteria of a definition of a coup attempt, it was the most pathetic, laughable coup attempt in world history.

This was a fragmented riot that got out of hand and destruction was done. At best Trump rhetoric fired them up. Based on that criteria, he is no different from Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi, and Maxine Waters.

What gratuitous insult? I simply observed that you're obsessed with Trump. Point me to one post of yours in this forum from the past 3 months that wasn't about Trump.
Get back to me when you can refute anything I say pertaining to the thread's subject.

Trump attempted a Coup? Do you really believe that? Of course you and other Democrats believe that it was a coup. But if it met all of criteria of a definition of a coup attempt, it was the most pathetic, laughable coup attempt in world history.

This was a fragmented riot that got out of hand and destruction was done. At best Trump rhetoric fired them up. Based on that criteria, he is no different from Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi, and Maxine Waters.
What you're doing, as many others have, is narrowly focus on the 1/6 riot while ignoring the other facets of the coup attempt.

Forum List

Back