Obamagate? Exactly what crime did Obama commit?

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

How is it OK to spy on Americans especially under false pretenses?

A cure for Trumpoholicism will arrive in November 2020 when America boots the immature baby like spoiled brat emotional wreck cowardly bone spur racist whining asshole Donald Dork from the WH.

Obama committed obstruction of justice, lying to courts, defamation of character, leaking classified information to the media, election tampering, weaponizing our DOJ, making an unconstitutional proclamation with his dreamer EO, inciting race riots every week during his Presidency, and treason for his relentless attempts to overthrow a sitting president. He was easily the worst President ever.

Obama committed obstruction of justice, lying to courts, defamation of character, leaking classified information to the media, election tampering, weaponizing our DOJ, making an unconstitutional proclamation with his dreamer EO, inciting race riots every week during his Presidency, and treason for his relentless attempts to overthrow a sitting president. He was easily the worst President ever.
Trump-Impeached.
Obama- Not impeached.
:thewave:

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

Wake the fuck up and start thinking for yourself and not that bullshit propaganda CNN and MSNBC feeds you.

Spying on a presidential campaign.

Worse than Watergate.

Credible evidence that Obama did that?

He’s looking a lot like Nixon. Nixon was not a criminal but a lot of people around him doing his bidding were criminals. Obama did not learn from Nixon that you cannot let your anger and hatred of your enemies cloud your judgement.

I don’t know where and how you people think spying on an incoming President with government resources is ethical.

I guess I was wrong. I expected more than just some vague reference to a conspiracy theory.
That would be tough. There isn't anything more than grievance and self victimisation.

It's like they are positive that they believe all those stories, but they can't give a credible reason why they believe them
The evidence is clear and the post on this board have shown them. Can't you read? Oh, you only believe what you want to believe about your god Barry Sotoro. He is a fucking phony piece of shit. I have actually talked to the man personally on several occasions. Take it from me, I know.

All Federal Government officials should know and be aware that communicating with foreign governments without coordination with national intelligence agencies are subject to investigation, wiretapping, and various methods of discovering what the fuck you are doing. Those not smart enough to know this are to stupid for holding a US government job.

I guess I was wrong. I expected more than just some vague reference to a conspiracy theory.
That would be tough. There isn't anything more than grievance and self victimisation.

It's like they are positive that they believe all those stories, but they can't give a credible reason why they believe them
The evidence is clear and the post on this board have shown them. Can't you read? Oh, you only believe what you want to believe about your god Barry Sotoro. He is a fucking phony piece of shit. I have actually talked to the man personally on several occasions. Take it from me, I know.
All you know is hate.

Worse than Watergate.

He’s looking a lot like Nixon. Nixon was not a criminal but a lot of people around him doing his bidding were criminals. Obama did not learn from Nixon that you cannot let your anger and hatred of your enemies cloud your judgement.

I don’t know where and how you people think spying on an incoming President with government resources is ethical.
Nixon was a crook and got caught. Trump associates became subjects of investigation when they began communications with a foreign government, specifically Russia.

Evidence?
Obama won the '08 by making a deal with wall street bankers , who were rewarded for crashing the economy

he then in fact chaired the very same banksters that had a hand in the entire fiscal construct to whitewash the entire scenario for the public

how else do you think a one term senator virtual unknown potus candidate could have risen so quickly to power?

~S~

Please explain your vague accusation. What specific crime did Obama commit?

The ones other countries hang people for.
I prefer to see him face a firing squad.

Great. What specific crimes were those? Be specific.

Answer to the OP is obvious... Obamagate’s crime was that Obama was black. Unforgivable sin to Trumpers.

How is it OK to spy on Americans especially under false pretenses?

Please present proof that Obama spied on Americans, and specifically which Americans did he spy on?

Great. Lets take those one at the time. How and when did he commit obstruction of Justice?

Wake the fuck up and start thinking for yourself and not that bullshit propaganda CNN and MSNBC feeds you.

So I guess you don't know what law you think he broke either. I wish that some Trump Nut Bag could shed some light on what this so called Obamagate thing is supposed to be.

Worse than Watergate.

Do you have credible proof that Obama spied on Trump?

Forum List

Back