If Obama is found guilty of a crime should he go to jail?

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
As the spygate mess unfolds it is very possible Obama may find himself the target of an indictment.

Is thre really a possibilty he will wind up in jail ....personally I would rather see hillary in jail.

Obama whilst not very smart....does not have nearly the evil nature that hillary has.

I disagree. Obama is equally as sinister and evil and even more so since he was an active participant where the buck stops in the attempt to overthrow the 2016 election. At least Crooked Hillary did not have to fake her birth certificate. Technically, President Trump might pardon him so as not to make the butthurt democrats rush to the local emergency rooms because of the burning pain.

I disagree. Obama is equally as sinister and evil and even more so since he was an active participant where the buck stops in the attempt to overthrow the 2016 election. At least Crooked Hillary did not have to fake her birth certificate.

hehheh but do you think the blacks would stand for barrack being jailed....would they not mount some kind of insurrection?

It's obvious the whole treasonous plot was orchestrated from the top by Obama, Hillary, Comey, Clapper, Brennan and co. (including certain media representatives that acted as co conspirators), and slimeballs like Schiff and Pelosi that were their field operative lieutenants. If justice were truly to be served they should all be convicted and then excuted via firing squad old school style in front of a nationally televised audience.

It's obvious the whole treasonous plot was orchestrated from the top by Obama, Hillary, Comey, Clapper, Brennan and co. (including certain media representatives that acted as co conspirators), and slimeballs like Schiff and Pelosi that were their field operative lieutenants. If justice were truly to be served they should all be convicted and then excuted via firing squad old school style in front of a nationally televised audience.

Whatever is down the road I think America as a nation has an uncertain future.....we have far too many minorities for one thing that are not really loyal to America.

We have a bunch of white liberals that are not loyal to America....in fact many of them hate America.

If we are to survive I think we will have to change our form of government....the so called democracy that we have done exceedingly well under for all of our history is beginning to fail....too many groups pulling in too many directions....aka no unity ....such a situation we now find ourselves in due in large part to an unwise immigration policy initiated by LBJ back in l965 has had disastrous consequences.

Whatever is down the road I think America as a nation has an uncertain future.....we have far too many minorities for one thing that are not really loyal to America.

We have a bunch of white liberals that are not loyal to America....in fact many of them hate America.

If we are to survive I think we will have to change our form of government....the so called democracy that we have done exceedingly well under for all of our history is beginning to fail....too many groups pulling in too many directions....aka no unity ....such a situation we now find ourselves in due in large part to an unwise immigration policy initiated by LBJ back in l965 has had disastrous consequences.

So how soon do you think we should do away with the constitution? That's what you're are talking about, isn't it?

1589269717393.png

As the spygate mess unfolds it is very possible Obama may find himself the target of an indictment.

Is thre really a possibilty he will wind up in jail ....personally I would rather see hillary in jail.

Obama whilst not very smart....does not have nearly the evil nature that hillary has.
I'd say there is zero chance that Obumma would even take the stand. It would be deemed too harmful to the nation to put a former president under the spotlight like that. It would set a bad precedent. They would only try that with Trump. But if they did and convicted him, I'd submit that he isn't worth the expense of prison. He's already cost this country too much and they should just take him to the wall behind the White House and have a Marine finish him with one round between the eyes. Maybe THAT would set a good precedent for all FUTURE presidents.

The interwebs is bwoken this mornin

This aged well

this aged well.jpeg

pSOzUmZ9.jpeg

Don't kid yourself. He just has a shorter history.

Every time you fools start salivating about Hilary and now Obama getting indicted I have to remind you that they will never walk into a court of law with these conspiracy theories they have fed you. Why the hell would they ever risk perjury and subject their very useful pack of lies to cross examination?

Only if tramp and barr make something up, which they might end up trying.

Forum List

Back