Obamagate? Exactly what crime did Obama commit?

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

See what happens when facebook ads amount to collusion
and phone calls become impeachable...it sets a precedence

It's almost like it's all a political show and president's can't really go after their predecessors because that would put a target on their own heads. He's untouchable with a republican congress just the way obama is.

I seem to remember this same discussion being had over some communications with ukraine....Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

After all, whatever they said it is guaranteed the IMPOTUS would throw their narrative under the bus in a subsequent flip-flop.

Spying on a presidential campaign.

Worse than Watergate.

Credible evidence that Obama did that?

All his underlings did it without his knowledge? LOL!
Where is the evidence Obama spied on a campaign rather than on Russians? There's a fair bit of butt that hurt evidence was gathered to show the Trump campaign was colluding with Russians but that's hardly Obama's fault. I mean, if handing over internal party polling isn't collusion then the term has no meaning.

Last edited:
BULLDOG, Barry Hussaine Obama orchestrated or at least signed off on several plots to overthrow our President by weaponizing the Department of Justice among other things. Stop watching fake news and you would know!
Great. I finally got a straight forward answer. Now present your credible proof that that happened

That's easy! TREASON, ELECTION FRAUD of the highest order against our nation...directing conspiracy and fraud on the courts, in order to illegally spy on an American citizens and then plotting to use our law enforcement and spy agencies to damage the candidate of an opposing party, and then plotting the removal of a duly elected president. I can't think of a higher crime against our nation and the constitution. in other words they acted like a bunch of third world fascist dictator thugs.

That's easy! TREASON, ELECTION FRAUD of the highest order against our nation...directing conspiracy and fraud on the courts, in order to illegally spy on an American citizens and then plotting to use our law enforcement and spy agencies to damage the candidate of an opposing party, and then plotting the removal of a duly elected president. I can't think of a higher crime against our nation and the constitution. in other words they acted like a bunch of third world fascist dictator thugs.

Ok, Now show your credible proof.

BULLDOG, Barry Hussaine Obama orchestrated or at least signed off on several plots to overthrow our President by weaponizing the Department of Justice among other things. Stop watching fake news and you would know!
So, what crime was committed there?

Forum List

Back