Obamagate? Exactly what crime did Obama commit?

Were those overseas calls to russia?

They only wiretap overseas calls? Only calls to Russia?
I bet they were all overseas calls. its illegal to wiretap internal calls but international calls are fair game

its illegal to wiretap internal calls

Still standing behind your moronic claim?
You have to have a warrant to spy on calls inside the USA. But not overseas calls. We can freely spy on international calls. Sorry mr Paul manafort and papadapolis and all trumps shady buddies.

Do you think Michael Cohen is guilty but trump is innocent? Then you’re an idiot

I bet they were all overseas calls. its illegal to wiretap internal calls but international calls are fair game

You have to have a warrant to spy on calls inside the USA. But not overseas calls. We can freely spy on international calls. Sorry mr Paul manafort and papadapolis and all trumps shady buddies.

Do you think Michael Cohen is guilty but trump is innocent? Then you’re an idiot

You have to have a warrant to spy on calls inside the USA.

So you were wrong?

But not overseas calls. We can freely spy on international calls.

It's not that I don't believe you, but do you have any proof of this claim?

Do you think Michael Cohen is guilty

Do you think he isn't?

So you were wrong?

Do you think he isn't?
I love it. Claiming I’m wrong but then no being sure yourself. You’re an idiot.

yes I think Cohen is guilty. Trump too. Do you think trump is guilty? How come you didnt answer my question? I asked “do you think Cohen is guilty but trump is innocent?

Not only did you not answer the question you edited my question. Clearly if you answered my questions honestly I could show you how you are fos so you won’t.

So you were wrong?

Do you think he isn't?

yes I think Cohen is guilty. Trump too. Do you think trump is guilty? How come you didnt answer my question? I asked “do you think Cohen is guilty but trump is innocent?

Not only did you not answer the question you edited my question. Clearly if you answered my questions honestly I could show you how you are fos so you won’t.

Claiming I’m wrong but then no being sure yourself.

You're the idiot who said it was illegal to tap domestic calls.....you were wrong.

Based on that, I don't believe your claim that the government can tap every single
international call with no warrant.

Feel free to post your proof that they can.

yes I think Cohen is guilty. Trump too.

Good for you.

Do you think trump is guilty?

Guilty of what?

So you were wrong?

Do you think he isn't?

You're the idiot who said it was illegal to tap domestic calls.....you were wrong.

Based on that, I don't believe your claim that the government can tap every single

Good for you.

Guilty of what?
Is it legal for trump to wire tap Biden’s calls to Obama in the USA? Not without a warrant.

but the us government can listen in on any and all international calls. You look it up. Notice no one else but you is claiming I’m wrong?

Is trump guilty of all the things Michael Cohen says he did? He is

So you were wrong?

Do you think he isn't?

Good for you.

Guilty of what?
Is it legal for trump to wire tap Biden’s calls to Obama in the USA? Not without a warrant.

but the us government can listen in on any and all international calls. You look it up. Notice no one else but you is claiming I’m wrong?

Notice no one else but you is claiming I’m wrong?

Did any one else notice your error about domestic calls?

Is trump guilty of all the things Michael Cohen says he did?

No.

General Flynn got his honor and integrity back, the media and Democrats (i repeat myself), didn't have any to begin with...

General Flynn got his honor and integrity back, the media and Democrats (i repeat myself), didn't have any to begin with...
The Deep State getting Flynn to plead guilty was entrapment. The Deep State must pay a price for that.

---The Flynn Case Fully Reveals the Deep State---

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

Before Trump took office, Obama's FBI began an investigation into some of Trump's staff. They interrogated and surveilled several without getting a judge to sign a warrant, which violates the 4th amendment's ban on unauthorized searches and seizures. That's it.

So you were wrong?

Do you think he isn't?

Good for you.

Guilty of what?

Notice no one else but you is claiming I’m wrong?

Did any one else notice your error about domestic calls?

Is trump guilty of all the things Michael Cohen says he did?

No.
I don’t think I’m wrong. You sure haven’t proved I’m wrong. I made the claim. You prove me wrong. With a link

Forum List

Back