Obamacare sign-ups top 6 million

:poop:

What a massive pile of male bovine excrement!

Show me proof that 6 million ARE ACTUALLY ENROLLED and HAVE PAID THEIR PREMIUMS! :cuckoo:

Now, all of the sudden, there's this surprising rush of people signing up. They're claiming that over 6.5 million have been enrolled.

And guess what, this is a quote; "Those signing up are getting younger by the minute".

Heck, pretty soon they'll have unborn fetuses signing up.

The fact of the matter is; Nothing that the administrations says can be trusted. They simply lie, and then even if they're caught lying red-handed, it doesn't matter, because their supporters are so biased and pig-headed that nothing else matters to them. The lie is all that matters from then on.

Hate to ruin your whine-fest, but a last minute surge in enrollment was expected. This also happened with Bush's Medicaid Plan-D or whatever is what called during his administration. It's human nature for stragglers to sign up at the last second. It wouldn't surprise me if it hits the target of 7 million tomorrow, or just right under 7 million.

How many paid?

Does anyone want to tell Statistikhengst that we fully expected a surge, but that we know that the surge was not going to be impressive. People simply don't want this law. Oh, and let him know that we also know that if only 15 people in total had signed up and paid for Obamacare, this administration would claim otherwise and still tout it as a success.

There is no amount of data that can be released from this administration that can be trusted. None of it.

Time for an independent audit of the program before this goes to much further.

Does anyone want to tell Statistikhengst that wefully expected a surge, but that we know that the surge was not going to be impressive. People simply don't want this law. Oh, and let him know that we also know that if only 15 people in total had signed up and paid for Obamacare, this administration would claim otherwise and still tout it as a success.

There is no amount of data that can be released from this administration that can be trusted. None of it.

You might want to look and see exactly what organizations are going to be releasing that data.

I am just trying my best to keep some people from looking like fools when all is said and done.

Think about it.

ObamaCare website: we can't tell you who paid or if they had insurance before, all we can tell is Obamaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

article-0-1CAA7E2000000578-476_634x534.jpg

12 more ObamaCare Subscribers Identified

Does anyone want to tell Statistikhengst that wefully expected a surge, but that we know that the surge was not going to be impressive. People simply don't want this law. Oh, and let him know that we also know that if only 15 people in total had signed up and paid for Obamacare, this administration would claim otherwise and still tout it as a success.

You might want to look and see exactly what organizations are going to be releasing that data.

I am just trying my best to keep some people from looking like fools when all is said and done.

Think about it.

Let's remember this brief exchange then, Statis...because I believe that it will be you that will be looking foolish for once again believing these people.

If you would...kindly explain to me why the number of people who have signed up is known...yet we don't know how many of those same people have paid their first premium...nor do we know if they are receiving subsidies or were previously unable to get insurance because of preexisting conditions? Why wouldn't those numbers be known? If they aren't paying premiums then they aren't insured...who cares if they "signed up"! If the only ones signing up are getting large subsidies or will require large amounts of expensive care then the ACA is NOT going to work because it needs large numbers of young and healthy people to pay for coverage and then not use the system.

Liberal math....

Why was it that when 5 million people lost their coverage due to ObamaCare the left said that number was insignificant.

Now we have 6 million supposedly signing up out of 48 million that needed coverage and the left points
out that the sign up number according to Barbara Boxer is a huge success......

Can the left finally admit how full of shit they are?

And how do you know that I am a "loyal progressive"?

chuckle, chuckle.

Ah, because you DO believe the line of bullshit that this Administration puts out?:bs1::bs1::bs1:

I am measuring the numbers to see where they go. Which is why I kept the tone of the OP neutral and simply reported what is being given out as data.

But if you must know about me, because for some strange reason you are focused on me instead of on the topic, actually, IMHO Obamacare does not go far enough. I live where there is single-payer and it works like a top. Best system in the world. I would not trade this system for anything because it is a fiscal conservative's dream.

Measuring what numbers lol.

Ah, because you DO believe the line of bullshit that this Administration puts out?:bs1::bs1::bs1:

I am measuring the numbers to see where they go. Which is why I kept the tone of the OP neutral and simply reported what is being given out as data.

But if you must know about me, because for some strange reason you are focused on me instead of on the topic, actually, IMHO Obamacare does not go far enough. I live where there is single-payer and it works like a top. Best system in the world. I would not trade this system for anything because it is a fiscal conservative's dream.

When the entire palette of numbers comes out, I will be looking at ALL of them, by category.

You do understand that, right?

lol.

When the entire palette of numbers comes out, I will be looking at ALL of them, by category.

You do understand that, right?

lol.

You might want to ask yourself why you aren't being given several of your "primary colors", Statis! Who counts the number of people who sign up for something but doesn't keep track of how many of those people actually PAID for the product? Who doesn't keep track of what TYPE of person who has signed up...ones that are young and healthy or ones that have preexisting conditions or need large subsidies? The answer to that is quite obvious...you don't track THOSE numbers if you know that they aren't going to look good and you want to hide how bad it is for as long as you can...say until after the next election? You aren't being given all of the numbers because this Administration only wants you to see the numbers that they think makes the ACA look good. In short...you're being scammed. It's exactly what they did with "jobs created or saved" and the unemployment number.

Last edited:
And how do you know that I am a "loyal progressive"?

chuckle, chuckle.

Where do you live?

Where do you live?

Why would that interest you?

Where do you live?

Why would that interest you?

Because you've made a definitive statement that single payer is the best system in the world and you know this to be true because it works where you live...yet you don't tell us where you live.

Forum List

Back