Obamacare sign-ups top 6 million

How many are by people who had insurance that Obama forced them to lose?

How many are from the 48M uninsured that ObamaCare was suppose to cover?

How many have actually paid?

oh lets jump for joy

It's only cost us 1.5TRILLION to get up to 6million and it's cost 6MILLION and counting to lose their insurance policies they were promised by their Dear Leader, if you LIKE YOUR POLICY you can KEEP YOUR POLICY

folks let not back down to have this POS monster government program/entitlement REPEALED

And don't fall for the propaganda that is being put out like this thread

a MAJOIRTY of you hate it and we need to keep that mind

Last edited:
Sweet, 1 million more and the gains-loss will be zeroed

You do know, 7 million lost their ins b/c of the aca right?

You claim to be a statistician, so yea, you must know that, and you must know that the aca was supposed to cover 30 million, and needed, if I recall, 15 million signed up to pay for itself.

So in reality, by the numbers, the aca is an utter failure.

correct?

30 days ago, they barely had 2 million over a 5 month period....

Now you want us to believe that they have added 4 million in a month?

Did you even stop to consider that they were going to state they hit their goal, regardless of the real number of people who signed up?

btw...signed up and paid are two different things, wot?

• Banned

You claim to be a statistician, so yea, you must know that, and you must know that the aca was supposed to cover 30 million, and needed, if I recall, 15 million signed up to pay for itself.

correct?

I do statistics, yes. I merely relayed what is being reported right now. You might want to wait until ALL the numbers are out before screaming like a banshee. I deliberately kept the OP totally neutral, neither in support of nor attacking the ACA. You do understand that, right?

correct?

one costly failure for us taxpayer's too

It's the LAW that they sign up under penalty of a hefty fine and democrats think they are signing up because they love it so much.

To be a democrat is to be bat shit crazy.

about 1 million people that DIDNT HAVE INSURANCE have signed up for obamacare insurance on the exchanges. the vast majority are people who LOST THE INSURANCE THEY HAD BECAUSE OF OBAMACARE; OR MEDICAID SIGN-UPS.

libs are losers who lie to themselves

obama knows this; that's why they refuse to say exactly how many have actually cut a check for their health insurance

It's the LAW that they sign up under penalty of a hefty fine and democrats think they are signing up because they love it so much.

that's why the people need to vote them out in coming elections and NEVER put them in power over us again

that party does have it's share of loyal subjects/sheep who will fall for the propaganda like this thread....that's what we are up against...

How many paid? Obama answers: er, we can't tell

How many were previously insured? Obama answer: er, we can't tell

that's why the people need to vote them out in coming elections and NEVER put them in power over us again

that party does have it's share of loyal subjects/sheep who will fall for the propaganda like this thread....that's what we are up against...

And they outnumber us.

Forum List

Back