Obamacare causes prices to skyrocket

Who the fuck are you to decide what constitutes a "functional society"? Arrogant prick. I'll tell you what - Venezuela (which implemented pure liberalism across the board) sure as hell isn't very "functional" right now. The former U.S.S.R. (which implemented pure liberalism across the board) sure as hell isn't very "functional" right now - they don't even exist anymore.

And who the fuck are you?

You asked my why it's fair to make you and I to pay taxes that go to pay for safety nets and I explained.

Don't like explanation? Though shit, cause unfortunately for you it makes a lot of sense to non-nutters.

To listen to you there are only shitty countries with safety net programs. NOT FUCKING TRUE. Best ones all have them (while a lot of the worst ones don't). So stop lying.

But even feasibility aside,on the fairness angle - why would it be a good idea to let selfish assholes enjoy the benefits of functional society paid for by the kindness of suckers who will carry this burden?
This quote is one for the ages. Why would it be a good idea to let selfish assholes (you liberals) enjoy the benefits of functional society paid for by the kindness of "suckers" (us conservatives) who will carry this burden?

It's the exact society that you idiots created illegally. And now you wail against it without even realizing it. :lol:

No dumbass, the selfish assholes I'm CLEARLY talking about are the ones who do not want to pay for safety-net programs our society needs to be functional.

Anyway, I can't fix your sort of stupid and I can't squeeze half way rational response from you, so I'm just going to ignore.

Our society is not functional ?

Who knew ?

Can you for ONCE, I mean just ONCE say something not COMPLETELY stupid?

United States has safety net programs funded by involuntary tax system and yes, part of why our society is functional is because that IS the case.

How is it possible that you DIDN'T know?

Last edited:
Who the fuck are you to decide what constitutes a "functional society"? Arrogant prick. I'll tell you what - Venezuela (which implemented pure liberalism across the board) sure as hell isn't very "functional" right now. The former U.S.S.R. (which implemented pure liberalism across the board) sure as hell isn't very "functional" right now - they don't even exist anymore.

And who the fuck are you?

You asked my why it's fair to make you and I to pay taxes that go to pay for safety nets and I explained.

Don't like explanation? Though shit, cause unfortunately for you it makes a lot of sense to non-nutters.

To listen to you there are only shitty countries with safety net programs. NOT FUCKING TRUE. Best ones all have them (while a lot of the worst ones don't). So stop lying.

No I didn't. I didn't once ask you that. You just kept coming up with this false narrative of a "functional society" all on your own.

You don't get to decide what constitutes a "functional society" just because you're too lazy, selfish, and greedy to help people in need.

No I didn't. I didn't once ask you that. You just kept coming up with this false narrative of a "functional society" all on your own.

You don't get to decide what constitutes a "functional society" just because you're too lazy, selfish, and greedy to help people in need.

Functional society is where people are not homeless and starving, perhaps pushed into crime to survive when they can't find, or perform a job.

Functional society is one where people are not left curbside to die or disfigurement just because they can't afford to pay for medical procedure they need.

Functional society is one where you can get education to get ahead, even if you can't pay for it.

Functional society is one where we make sure children and elderly are not living in deep poverty.

Functional society is one where the system gives you the opportunity to let the past go, pick yourself up and turn your life around.

That's what functional society means to me and most sane people not all tangled up in ideological bullshit.

Last edited:

Functional society is where people are not homeless and starving, perhaps pushed into crime to survive when they can't find, or perform a job.
Well you claimed that the U.S. was a (and I quote) "functional society" because of (and I quote again) "safety nets".

You follow that up by stating a "functional society" is one where "people are not homeless and starving". Well the U.S. has homeless people. The U.S. has starving people. So you just contradicted yourself. Typical libtard. :eusa_doh:

A

Functional society is one where the system gives you the opportunity to let the past go, pick yourself up and turn your life around.
That's what liberty does, stupid. Not communism.
At one time before FDR started social security, people actually had to save for retirement or end up on the short stick when they got old. But many back there didn't think they would live past 60 so they threw all their money into cigarettes and alcohol, living their lives to the fullest, then once they passed the 60 year mark, started to realize that they could be eating canned dog food the rest of their lives. So I am supposed to feel sorry for them who planned stupidly? No, they rolled the dice, took the chance, if they want to continue to live past 60 then they should continue to WORK. But you libidiots decided that you didn't want to work past 60 so had the government provide a safety net, that was supposed to supplement not be a retirement plan and SS became law, which the liberals stole all the money out of to spend someplace else. Such stupid MORONS, who vote Dumbocrat.

A

That's what liberty does, stupid. Not communism.
At one time before FDR started social security, people actually had to save for retirement or end up on the short stick when they got old. But many back there didn't think they would live past 60 so they threw all their money into cigarettes and alcohol, living their lives to the fullest, then once they passed the 60 year mark, started to realize that they could be eating canned dog food the rest of their lives. So I am supposed to feel sorry for them who planned stupidly? No, they rolled the dice, took the chance, if they want to continue to live past 60 then they should continue to WORK. But you libidiots decided that you didn't want to work past 60 so had the government provide a safety net, that was supposed to supplement not be a retirement plan and SS became law, which the liberals stole all the money out of to spend someplace else. Such stupid MORONS, who vote Dumbocrat.
If you took away welfare, then social security could be saved, because then more people would HAVE to work in Obama's roaring economy, providing more funding for the FICA deduction. Funny how when people aren't sucking the government tit for FREE stuff, the society that they live in actually start to function properly.

You follow that up by stating a "functional society" is one where "people are not homeless and starving". Well the U.S. has homeless people. The U.S. has starving people. So you just contradicted yourself. Typical libtard. :eusa_doh:

Our society is not problem free obviously. No one can MAKE YOU, not be homeless. But we have a programs in place you can turn to, that's the whole point.

So I am supposed to feel sorry for them who planned stupidly?

YES.

People end up in bad situations due to bad circumstance, but also bad decisions (they are people right?). But in a civilized society your situation will not be completely desperate and you will get some minimal help in sustaining your most basic needs.

Our society is not problem free obviously. No one can MAKE YOU, not be homeless. But we have a programs in place you can turn to, that's the whole point.
We're not even "functional" according to your own definition. Care to contradict yourself any further?

Government does not exist to provide for people. The fact that your public school education was so pitiful that you don't even know the purpose of government is tragic. Just more evidence that liberalism destroys everything it touches.

YES.

People end up in bad situations due to bad circumstance, but also bad decisions (they are people right?). But in a civilized society your situation will not be completely desperate and you will get some minimal help in sustaining your most basic needs.
So help them. If you weren't so lazy, selfish, and greedy, you would help them.

That's what liberty does

LOL, yea I want to see you get a job when you can even get a clean shirt, take a shower, get on the bus or even afford lunch.

Bad situations tend to be self-perpetuating.

YES.

So help them. If you weren't so lazy, selfish, and greedy, you would help them.

I help, you free ride? Fuck that.

I say we are in it together, I pay my taxes, you pay yours and the safety nets are there for everyone.

Don't like it? get enough people to agree with you to get rid of the safety nets. GOOD LUCK.

That's what liberty does

LOL, yea I want to see you get a job when you can even get a clean shirt, take a shower, get on the bus or even afford lunch.

Bad situations tend to be self-perpetuating.
Funny....that is exactly what Chris Gardner did. Came straight from jail without a suit or even clean clothes and landed an internship that launched him.

Boy - you couldn't have picked a better lie. You walked right into that one. Thank you.

I help, you free ride? Fuck that.
Again...you're wailing against the very system you support. I help (against my will) while 48% of the nation (such as yourself) "free ride". Like you said - fuck that.

Let a libtard talk long enough and they will inevitably contradict their own position :eusa_doh:

Funny....that is exactly what Chris Gardner did. Came straight from jail without a suit or even clean clothes and landed an internship that launched him.

Boy - you couldn't have picked a better lie. You walked right into that one. Thank you.

Yea of course, world is just full of Chris Garners that can land a job straight out of orange suit, but hey he probably did have that free shower and a meal in jail while he was thinking things over. That fucking free rider.

Yea of course, world is just full of Chris Garners that can land a job straight out of orange suit, but hey he probably did have that free shower and a meal in jail while he was thinking things over. That fucking free rider.
Proves it can be done. Which proves that you just make shit up to support your irrational position.

Forum List

Back