Obama won't negotiate with Republicans in congress but he will with terrorists

It's unbelievable more people aren't calling for Obama to be Impeached
we are so gone as country of laws by allowing this man and administration roll right over we the people and our Representation IN CONGRESS
and now we have HIM releasing terrorist back into our military men and women's mist

Last edited:
Obama won't negotiate with Republicans in congress but he will with terrorists is an illogical premise.

YES the inept community organizer is that illogical

It's a false premise. The GOP said our way or the highway. The prez said OK and walked the walk. The pubs went like dood we dinn't mean it, and the prez went like oh yes you did, and nows you got to each your own baloney.

Having learned the lesson, the GOP negotiated the debt and the budget.

How quickly you forget.

Obama DID NOT negotiate with terrorists---------he caved in to them, he let them make him (and the US) look weak and stupid. He gave the terrorists a victory. He put all americans at risk by setting a 5 for 1 precedent. He broke the law by not informing congress.

WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY---------BAR NONE.

Obama won't negotiate with Republicans in congress but he will with terrorists is an illogical premise.

It's a false premise. The GOP said our way or the highway. The prez said OK and walked the walk. The pubs went like dood we dinn't mean it, and the prez went like oh yes you did, and nows you got to each your own baloney.

How quickly you forget.

what a pile of steaming left wing bullshit. Have you ever posting anything true, snake?

The terrorists were actually offering something in exchange. Republicans didn't in their "negotiations".

How quickly you forget.

and nows you got to each your own baloney.

Is English your primary Language ? We all foul up a wee bit of grammar and make spelling errors but seriously dude, My grandson can do better than that with his crayons.

The terrorists were actually offering something in exchange. Republicans didn't in their "negotiations".

How is it a negotiation when only one side is willing to talk? The house has passed dozens of bills to help the economy but obama's puppet Reid has not let a single one come to the floor of the senate for discussion or a vote.

Obama does not need to negotiate, he rules by dictate and executive order, laws mean nothing to him, he shits on the constitution daily and you idiots continue to worship him.

Taliban was and is a legit government of Afghanistan. So not terrorists. More of that republican lies.

You'd better inform the CIA.....they disagree with you.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/af.html
The CIA funded and trained the Taliban, along with Pakistan, the CIA only stopped propping up and advocating them as the government of Afghanistan when the Cold War ended. Call anger management, as you will have to neg every 'left-winger' in this thread to sate it.

First of all, the GOP are an anti-American domestic terrorist organization.
Second, the Mullah Omar-led Afghani Taliban are not on the US Foreign Terrorist List.
Thirdly, it is the Tea Bag Brotherhood led GOP who will not negotiate with Obama.

Foreign Terrorist Organizations

Grow a beard.
Fashion yourself a custom made vest.
Publicly praise Allah.
It's okay for Obamabots and Democraps to come out of the closet.
It really is.........

Taliban was and is a legit government of Afghanistan. So not terrorists. More of that republican lies.

The same CIA that lied and said Saddam Hussein had WMD'S? The same CIA that has murdered political leaders since its beginning? Has led coup's then bitches about the blowback? Yeah not a credible source.

Oh for crying out loud. What a pantload. :lol:

Come on now...you seem to a bit more sane than most of the republicans here. The taliban IS and WAS the rightful government of Afghanistan. How they got to be that is none of our concern.

Afghanistan has never had a central government. To claim that the taliban is the legitimate government is the height of ignorance. That is equivalent to saying that the KKK was the government of the USA in the 1950s.

The same CIA that lied and said Saddam Hussein had WMD'S? The same CIA that has murdered political leaders since its beginning? Has led coup's then bitches about the blowback? Yeah not a credible source.

Come on now...you seem to a bit more sane than most of the republicans here. The taliban IS and WAS the rightful government of Afghanistan. How they got to be that is none of our concern.

Well just to give you a heads up I've been an activist for women's rights in Afghanistan since the mid 90's. I am extremely well versed on the history of the Taliban let alone all the atrocities they have committed against the citizens of Afghanistan.

From Benazir Bhutto financing this brutal regime to today when Fazi who is a mass murderer being released in trade for Bowe I've seen it all.

I had high hopes for Afghanistan and have worked very hard with groups to try to gain protection for basic human rights.

I don't think for all the wishing, hoping, working and praying I'm going to have my dream of a civilized Afghanistan come true.

For true. The Taliban has been one of the most brutal regimes that has ever blighted this planet. They never were and never will be legitimate.

Well just to give you a heads up I've been an activist for women's rights in Afghanistan since the mid 90's. I am extremely well versed on the history of the Taliban let alone all the atrocities they have committed against the citizens of Afghanistan.

From Benazir Bhutto financing this brutal regime to today when Fazi who is a mass murderer being released in trade for Bowe I've seen it all.

I had high hopes for Afghanistan and have worked very hard with groups to try to gain protection for basic human rights.

I don't think for all the wishing, hoping, working and praying I'm going to have my dream of a civilized Afghanistan come true.

For true. The Taliban has been one of the most brutal regimes that has ever blighted this planet. They never were and never will be legitimate.

Highly ironic and pitiful that the Party that points fingers at others, accusing them of a war on women, aids and abets the Talibans continued and extreme subjugation of women by releasing 5 high profile Taliban.

Forum List

Back