Obama Wants Americans to “Pay Their Fair Share” Except For the 47% Who Pay No Taxes (

fair is a flat tax, fair is everyone pays, no loopholes no excuses no exceptions. now that's fair.

EVERYBODY pays more in ALL TAXES and fees than the bloated rich, and they haven't been hiring for 25 years. Brainwashed Pub Dupes! Change the GD channel. idiots...

EVERYBODY pays more in ALL TAXES and fees than the bloated rich, and they haven't been hiring for 25 years. Brainwashed Pub Dupes! Change the GD channel. idiots...

EVERYBODY pays more in ALL TAXES and fees than the bloated rich,

:lmao: but go ahead spin it with some numbers. I think you will need move ons prowess for this.

How long should we wait for you to get up to speed?

That doesn't cut it budrow. All you guys do is whine we want more from the rich.. 50% of you want to sit around and leech off the rich.

hey, we have to pay for the bush tax cuts and two wars somehow, would you rather it be out of your pocket? Rebuilding Iraqi infrastructure ain't cheap either.

Listen up. I am NOT RICH...I'm SINGLE in my 50's and work two jobs to pay my way. But....I still pay my Federal Taxes.
If you want EVERYONE to get skin in game, then don't be a friggen hypocrite about it.

It's the tax exemptions and deductions that are connected kids/dependents that cause this no tax situation for so many households.

yeah and? I have two kids.

You are single with two kids, and you pay taxes? Someone else claim your kids?

yeah and? I have two kids.

Do you get the $1000 child tax credit for both of them? Do you claim both of them as dependents and deduct that? Do you get the head of household tax reduction? Do you get earned income credit?

I know what you're talking about dear. As I said, I'm in my 50's. now you figure that one out..:wink_2:

I think you're missing the point of the thread. It's about the Obama and what HE SAYS... but that's ok.

What you don't get is that in order to get those other people to pay taxes, they'd have to raise your taxes in the process.

It's just UNBELIEVABLE, a complete rubber necking hypocrisy.

God bless the Search Archives here! :)

I know this is an old chart, but I suppose the question is 'where should the tax burden fall?'
Should it fall where the money is, or where the people are?
Should 50% of the people pay 50% of the tax when they only have 2.5% of the wealth?

Just asking...
We need a flat tax on all income no matter the source.

TIMELY BUMP!

With all this talk from the righties who suddenly don't mind that Trump paid not taxes ! What a hoot ! Two faced hack snakes.

More fun? Search "47" in titles in politics

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search/8879904/?q=47&o=relevance&c[title_only]=1&c[node]=19
In the same token you don't mind that half the country pays no taxes. Correct?

If someone is poor and they don't have a fed income tax liability ? I'm ok with that .

Someone owns his own jet and skyscrapers AND pays no fed income tax? Yeah I have a problem with that.

TIMELY BUMP!

With all this talk from the righties who suddenly don't mind that Trump paid not taxes ! What a hoot ! Two faced hack snakes.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search/8879904/?q=47&o=relevance&c[title_only]=1&c[node]=19

If someone is poor and they don't have a fed income tax liability ? I'm ok with that .

Someone owns his own jet and skyscrapers AND pays no fed income tax? Yeah I have a problem with that.
Flat tax on all income erases all your worries. Why do we give tax rebates to people who don't pay taxes? Why is it okay to tax trump and give a pass to the 47% who pay zero, then they have the gall to vote that others pay more? Really? Taxes should not be punitive of success. Flat tax! No excuses, no exemptions no loopholes.

SNIP:
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, September 19, 2011, 8:16 PM
Barack Obama demanded that Americans to “pay their fair share” today during his class warfare speech.

Nearly half of Americans pay no taxes.
The AP reported:
Nearly half of US households escape fed income tax - Yahoo! Finance

Tax Day is a dreaded deadline for millions, but for nearly half of U.S. households it’s simply somebody else’s problem.

About 47 percent will pay no federal income taxes at all for 2009. Either their incomes were too low, or they qualified for enough credits, deductions and exemptions to eliminate their liability. That’s according to projections by the Tax Policy Center, a Washington research organization.

read the rest with comments
Obama Wants Americans to "Pay Their Fair Share" Except For the 47% Who Pay No Taxes (Video)
Pure bs propaganda. We have a basically flat tax system already. That's when the nonrich get screwed and the rich get basically all the new wealth.

state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg

The one tax graph you really need to know

And don't forget the ridiculously higher fees...

SNIP:
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, September 19, 2011, 8:16 PM
Barack Obama demanded that Americans to “pay their fair share” today during his class warfare speech.

Nearly half of Americans pay no taxes.
The AP reported:
Nearly half of US households escape fed income tax - Yahoo! Finance

Tax Day is a dreaded deadline for millions, but for nearly half of U.S. households it’s simply somebody else’s problem.

About 47 percent will pay no federal income taxes at all for 2009. Either their incomes were too low, or they qualified for enough credits, deductions and exemptions to eliminate their liability. That’s according to projections by the Tax Policy Center, a Washington research organization.

read the rest with comments
Obama Wants Americans to "Pay Their Fair Share" Except For the 47% Who Pay No Taxes (Video)
Pure bs propaganda. We have a basically flat tax system already. That's when the nonrich get screwed and the rich get basically all the new wealth.

state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg

The one tax graph you really need to know
Incorrect. We have a progressive tax system. We need a flat tax.

TIMELY BUMP!

And if it gets done legally, that would mean they have no tax liability, you fucking moron. ITS ON THE BOOKS THAT WAY.
Good gawd you people are fucking stupid.

TIMELY BUMP!

Flat tax on all income erases all your worries. Why do we give tax rebates to people who don't pay taxes? Why is it okay to tax trump and give a pass to the 47% who pay zero, then they have the gall to vote that others pay more? Really? Taxes should not be punitive of success. Flat tax! No excuses, no exemptions no loopholes.

How do you count "income"? Cause trumps "income " is -$1billion . So he still pays no taxes !

TIMELY BUMP!

And if it gets done legally, that would mean they have no tax liability, you fucking moron. ITS ON THE BOOKS THAT WAY.
Good gawd you people are fucking stupid.
And jealous, and kool aid drinkers. If you notice they only bitch about rich Republicans. When I asked them about the Kanye West Kim Kardasian wealth I got crickets. Ask them about the tax dodger eating in the WH named Al Sharpton and you will get fucking crickets.

TIMELY BUMP!

How do you count "income"? Cause trumps "income " is -$1billion . So he still pays no taxes !
What does a flat tax on ALL sources of income no exceptions mean to ewe?

Forum List

Back