Obama Vows To Pursue Gun Control 'With Or Without Congress'...

Where does that quote say anything about legislation?

"Citizenship" is not legislation; it's a spirit.

Are you one of those retards who jumped on Bob Costas for a "gun control rant" when he never mentioned legislation either?

Reading comprehension, Batman....

Obama cannot make a law That duty falls on the legislative branch. The Executive branch (Obama) administers programs created by the legislative branch.

Here this may help:

Congress for Kids

You should read that in your spare time, but nothing in that quote refers to a "law". In fact there appears to be no such thing in the entire speech.

cit·i·zen·ship [sit-uh-zuhn-ship, -suhn-] Show IPA
noun
1. the state of being vested with the rights, privileges, and duties of a citizen.
2. the character of an individual viewed as a member of society; behavior in terms of the duties, obligations, and functions of a citizen: an award for good citizenship.

"Citizenship" is an abstract concept. It cannot be legislated, with or without Congress. Ergo it always comes without Congress.

Here's an example:
"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country".

That was never a law, nor was it proposed.

See also "a thousand points of light", "a shining city on the hill" etc. No such bills in Congress.

I know I've given you some deep stuff to think about. Take your time. And please don't give up; learning English can be fascinating.

In order to do anything about gun control a law must be passed. Nothing about gun control can be done through executive action alone.

Please learn the law before you speak to me.

Oh and your Kennedy quote had nothing to do with wanting to control a constitutional right.

Ammo is still hard to find in some places. It did get a little better here in Southeast Texas.

I bought a bunch a while ago and haven't had the chance to shoot them so I'm still stocked up. I'm wondering about "investing" in ammo. Buy it now, hoard it, sell it under the table after the gun grabbers eventually get their way.

I suggest buying in bulk say about three to five thousand rounds then break them up into 100 rnds and double or triple your money.

I'm waiting on the G2 R.I.P. ammo to be made for .40, .45 and .380 calibers.

G2 Research R.I.P. 9mm
* 16″ Penetration
* Up to 6″ diameter spread
* 96 gr projectile
* 2″ grouping at 25 yrds
* 1265 FPS / 490 Muzzle Energy
* 9 Separate Wound Channels
* Precision Machined
* Solid Copper / Lead Free
* Defeats all known barriers such as sheet metal, sheet rock, windshields, plywood, heavy winter clothing

I just saw something on that Monday. I live that it's called RIP. Very interesting design.

I bought a bunch a while ago and haven't had the chance to shoot them so I'm still stocked up. I'm wondering about "investing" in ammo. Buy it now, hoard it, sell it under the table after the gun grabbers eventually get their way.

I suggest buying in bulk say about three to five thousand rounds then break them up into 100 rnds and double or triple your money.

I'm waiting on the G2 R.I.P. ammo to be made for .40, .45 and .380 calibers.

G2 Research R.I.P. 9mm
* 16″ Penetration
* Up to 6″ diameter spread
* 96 gr projectile
* 2″ grouping at 25 yrds
* 1265 FPS / 490 Muzzle Energy
* 9 Separate Wound Channels
* Precision Machined
* Solid Copper / Lead Free
* Defeats all known barriers such as sheet metal, sheet rock, windshields, plywood, heavy winter clothing

I just saw something on that Monday. I live that it's called RIP. Very interesting design.

I just noticed that link wasn't working. It was in fact given the website I used on a post to Pogo.

Here's the correct link

Obama cannot make a law That duty falls on the legislative branch. The Executive branch (Obama) administers programs created by the legislative branch.

Here this may help:

Congress for Kids

You should read that in your spare time, but nothing in that quote refers to a "law". In fact there appears to be no such thing in the entire speech.

noun
1. the state of being vested with the rights, privileges, and duties of a citizen.
2. the character of an individual viewed as a member of society; behavior in terms of the duties, obligations, and functions of a citizen: an award for good citizenship.

"Citizenship" is an abstract concept. It cannot be legislated, with or without Congress. Ergo it always comes without Congress.

Here's an example:
"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country".

See also "a thousand points of light", "a shining city on the hill" etc. No such bills in Congress.

I know I've given you some deep stuff to think about. Take your time. And please don't give up; learning English can be fascinating.

In order to do anything about gun control a law must be passed. Nothing about gun control can be done through executive action alone.

Perhaps you need to learn to read before you post. Like that pauly pro-violence guy.

Once again, where in the speech is anything about "gun control"? Where in the speech is anything about such a law at all? Legislation? Where is it?

WHERE? Duuuuuh?

Oh and your Kennedy quote had nothing to do with wanting to control a constitutional right.

Correct. That's the fucking point, Einstein. None of them do.

Last edited:
why does this Resident in Office want to disarm America......yet arm terrorists with nuclear bombs.....? :evil:

noun

Here's an example:

Perhaps you need to learn to read before you post. Like that pauly pro-violence guy.

Once again, where in the speech is anything about "gun control"? Where in the speech is anything about such a law at all? Legislation? Where is it?

WHERE? Duuuuuh?

It looks pretty fucking clear to me.

Citizenship means standing up for the lives that gun violence steals from us each day. I have seen the courage of parents, students, pastors, and police officers all over this country who say “we are not afraid,” and I intend to keep trying, with or without Congress, to help stop more tragedies from visiting innocent Americans in our movie theaters, shopping malls, or schools like Sandy Hook.

President Obama vowed on Tuesday night to pursue gun control “with or without Congress.”

In his State of the Union address, Obama referenced recent mass shootings and called for new gun laws. In the aftermath of mass shootings over the last several years, Obama and Democrats have unsuccessfully pushed for new gun control measures.

“Citizenship means standing up for the lives that gun violence steals from us each day,” Obama said.

“I have seen the courage of parents, students, pastors, and police officers all over this country who say ‘we are not afraid,’” he said, “and I intend to keep trying, with or without Congress, to help stop more tragedies from visiting innocent Americans in our movie theaters, shopping malls, or schools like Sandy Hook.”

After the speech, Republicans immediately took aim. ”He doesn’t have the constitutional authority to act unilaterally and pass legislation on gun control,” Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann told The Daily Caller. “He just doesn’t.”

Where does that quote say anything about legislation? Where is it?

Are you one of those retards who jumped on Bob Costas for a "gun control rant" when he never mentioned legislation either?

Here let me clue you in on something. "Reading comprehension" isn't just being able to understand the definition of the words on the page, it has more to do with understanding the message the writer is trying to convey. If you were able to comprehend Obama's message you you would know that he means more gun control.

Practice. After you have gotten better, come back and I'll teach you how to understand logic and how it is used to actually predict the future!

Actually you're plagiarizing Lewis Carroll here:

>> 'I don't know what you mean by "glory",' Alice said.

Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. 'Of course you don't — till I tell you. I meant "there's a nice knock-down argument for you!"'

'But "glory" doesn't mean "a nice knock-down argument",' Alice objected.

'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.'

'The question is,' said Alice, 'whether you can make words mean so many different things.' <<

When you invent your own language, you can't just import existing English words and assign them your own new definitions. "Citizenship" does not mean "legislation"; it does not mean "laws" it doesn't even mean "control".

The OP is based on made-up crap. Admit it.

Last edited:
Many Americans will view this as a threat. It will not be received well. His Dictatorial approach has worn thin. He once again chose to divide the Nation. How unfortunate.

The more he's talked like this, the more his approval rating dropped. He doesn't care what congress or the people think. He doesn't care what the constitution says.

He has an agenda and all else be damned!!

He claims he'll stop gun violence (all in gun-free zones) by creating more gun-free zones. Sure worked great for Chicago. NOT.

Last edited:
I see his threats as being provocations. He's stirring up anger and panic intentionally.

Nope. Dipshits like you who parrot the Daily Pisser and liars like Bachmann are the ones stirring up anger and panic amongst yourselves.

You thrive on it. No one else is angry or panicked. Just yourselves. You get yourselves all worked up. You work very hard at keeping yourselves all sweaty over Obama. You guzzle the piss and gobble the manufactured bullshit for breakfast! Then you come here and regurgitate it for the consumption of your fellow useful idiots.

Last edited:
Watching Obama and the faux Right slug it out is like watching two retards fighting. You know you shouldn't watch, but you can't help it.

21d2e0.jpg

I haz pen.

e5s8k2.jpg

He's gone use it ta put me in a FEMA camp!

For those who are not rigidly partisan and infected with Obama Derangement Syndrome, here is a press release from a Republican Senator regarding an executive action which made it easier for guns to be kept out of the hands of the mentally ill:

U.S. Senator Kelly Ayotte (R-NH) released the following statement regarding the Administration's actions today to help states comply with the law requiring the submission of certain mental health records into the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS):

"I applaud the Administration's efforts today to make it easier for states to comply with the law requiring the submission of certain mental health records into the NICS system to ensure that those who are adjudicated dangerously mentally ill are prohibited from purchasing a firearm."

You see, there is a law, passed by the legislative branch, which directs mental health records to be entered into the background check system. It is up to the executive to write the specific rules regarding the execution of the laws. One can make the rules lax or one could make the rules more strict.

If a President makes the rules more strict, as Obama just did, he is not violating the Constitution in any way. He is executing the law passed by the legislature. But political hacks with an agenda call this "bypassing Congress" so the rubes will shit their pants and subscribe to their partisan missives for more manufactured bullshit.

I know this is not penetrating those who consume the Daily Pisser, but I hope this helps others who do not understand the minutia of how our government works and would like to know.

It is already a law. And that is not what he means. All this law does is allow States to report those found legally incompetent. It does not effect those that voluntarily enter a facility nor those not found by a JUDGE to be incompetent.

Which means it would have had NO EFFECT on past shootings at all as NOT a single one of those perps was ever found mentally incompetent by legal authority.

With one exception, the VA shooter, I believe he was found incompetent and Virginia never reported it.

Where does that quote say anything about legislation? Where is it?

Here let me clue you in on something. "Reading comprehension" isn't just being able to understand the definition of the words on the page, it has more to do with understanding the message the writer is trying to convey. If you were able to comprehend Obama's message you you would know that he means more gun control.

Practice. After you have gotten better, come back and I'll teach you how to understand logic and how it is used to actually predict the future!

Actually you're plagiarizing Lewis Carroll here:

>> 'I don't know what you mean by "glory",' Alice said.

Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. 'Of course you don't — till I tell you. I meant "there's a nice knock-down argument for you!"'

'But "glory" doesn't mean "a nice knock-down argument",' Alice objected.

'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.'

'The question is,' said Alice, 'whether you can make words mean so many different things.' <<

When you invent your own language, you can't just import existing English words and assign them your own new definitions. "Citizenship" does not mean "legislation"; it does not mean "laws" it doesn't even mean "control".

The OP is based on made-up crap. Admit it.

You need more practice with reading comprehension. That post is too high a level for you. Start with something simpler.

President Obama vowed on Tuesday night to pursue gun control “with or without Congress.”

Translation: Obama plans to illegally deal with gun control, royally piss off millions of Americans and endanger his party's chances of keeping the Senate...all in one swift move.

Apparently this dope doesn't thnk his approval rating is low enough.

Watching Obama and the faux Right slug it out is like watching two retards fighting. You know you shouldn't watch, but you can't help it.

21d2e0.jpg

I haz pen.

e5s8k2.jpg

He's gone use it ta put me in a FEMA camp!

No kidding. But I think Obama wins simply because while he's full of bs, at least he honestly frames the issue before heaping on the bs, while the faux right cannot even correctly frame the issue.

Last edited:
President Obama vowed on Tuesday night to pursue gun control &#8220;with or without Congress.&#8221;

Translation: Obama plans to illegally deal with gun control, royally piss off millions of Americans and endanger his party's chances of keeping the Senate...all in one swift move.

Apparently this dope doesn't thnk his approval rating is low enough.

Megalomaniac Dictators don't care about such things. He knows he's never running for office again. He's is in full-on Dictator-Mode. The Republicans will need to take Congress back to reign him in. That's the only solution.

noun

Here's an example:

WHERE? Duuuuuh?

I'm sorry he didn't simplify it enough for you. He should know how utterly stupid his followers are.

“Citizenship means standing up for the lives that gun violence steals from us each day,” he said. “I’ve seen the courage of parents, students, pastors, police officers all over this country who say ‘we are not afraid.’ And I intend to keep trying, with or without Congress, to help stop more tragedies from visiting innocent Americans in our movie theaters, in our shopping malls, or schools like Sandy Hook.

If he's not referring to gun control then exactly what is it he's referencing?

What is his plan to "help stop more tragedies from visiting innocent Americans"?

Many Americans will view this as a threat. It will not be received well. His Dictatorial approach has worn thin. He once again chose to divide the Nation. How unfortunate.

You think Obama would seriously AVOID this issue by now.

The only reason to pursue this issue, is because he actually intends to do something --- and he admitted that, he said he'll do "something" without Congress.

How do we know he'll actually do something? Because if he cared about PUBLIC OPINION, he would seriously just avoid the issue, but that matters not. The plutocrats know that the clock is ticking, they that the Public Opinion will never be with them again (be it Occupy protests from the left or Tea Party protests from the right).

They know it's over, so they're new strategy --- fuck the public --- because now we can buy the system without them.

They will come for the guns.

You think Obama would seriously AVOID this issue by now.

The only reason to pursue this issue, is because he actually intends to do something --- and he admitted that, he said he'll do "something" without Congress.

How do we know he'll actually do something? Because if he cared about PUBLIC OPINION, he would seriously just avoid the issue, but that matters not. The plutocrats know that the clock is ticking, they that the Public Opinion will never be with them again (be it Occupy protests from the left or Tea Party protests from the right).

They know it's over, so they're new strategy --- fuck the public --- because now we can buy the system without them.

They will come for the guns.
And what happens when he crosses that line?

Forum List

Back