Obama Vows To Pursue Gun Control 'With Or Without Congress'...

I predict a rise in gun sales.

Wise prediction. This threat will only increase the anger and panic. But i guess that's what he wants. It's the old 'Divide & Conquer' strategy. He was trained on that as a 'Community Organizer.' Just stir the pot and watch em go at each other's throats. He's by far been the most tyrannical divisive President we've had.

One would think Alex Jones and the Daily Pisser and the other hack media figures were getting a kickback from the firearms industry to panic the herd every few months into buying more guns and ammo. :)

As co-owner of a gun store I like when the idiot in chief harps about gun control. Trust me it's not Jones or the Daily Caller that sends the masses into panic. Obama and his leftard crew are doing it themselves. But I understand they won't accept the credit for it, they blame their failures on others. Much like you do.

President Obama vowed on Tuesday night to pursue gun control “with or without Congress.”

In his State of the Union address, Obama referenced recent mass shootings and called for new gun laws. In the aftermath of mass shootings over the last several years, Obama and Democrats have unsuccessfully pushed for new gun control measures.

“Citizenship means standing up for the lives that gun violence steals from us each day,” Obama said.

“I have seen the courage of parents, students, pastors, and police officers all over this country who say ‘we are not afraid,’” he said, “and I intend to keep trying, with or without Congress, to help stop more tragedies from visiting innocent Americans in our movie theaters, shopping malls, or schools like Sandy Hook.”

After the speech, Republicans immediately took aim. ”He doesn’t have the constitutional authority to act unilaterally and pass legislation on gun control,” Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann told The Daily Caller. “He just doesn’t.”

Where does that quote say anything about legislation? Where is it?
"Citizenship" is not legislation; it's a spirit.

Are you one of those retards who jumped on Bob Costas for a "gun control rant" when he never mentioned legislation either?

Reading comprehension, Batman.... the quote isn't even about guns; it's about, as it says, "gun violence".
So you're pro-violence then. Noted.

Last edited:

One would think Alex Jones and the Daily Pisser and the other hack media figures were getting a kickback from the firearms industry to panic the herd every few months into buying more guns and ammo. :)

As co-owner of a gun store I like when the idiot in chief harps about gun control. Trust me it's not Jones or the Daily Caller that sends the masses into panic. Obama and his leftard crew are doing it themselves. But I understand they won't accept the credit for it, they blame their failures on others. Much like you do.

I hear ya, but it also causes quite a bit of anger and panic. It creates hysteria. And that's not good. This threat just makes it worse.

The bachman types are unhinged, but Obama is also playing it rather cynical. He's speaking to me: a realitively well paid middle aged white man whose major worry about guns is some crazy wiping out my privlidged kid's school. The facts are that those killings and maimings, while horrible for the victims, are not even the tip of the iceberg of gun violence.

President Obama vowed on Tuesday night to pursue gun control “with or without Congress.”

In his State of the Union address, Obama referenced recent mass shootings and called for new gun laws. In the aftermath of mass shootings over the last several years, Obama and Democrats have unsuccessfully pushed for new gun control measures.

“Citizenship means standing up for the lives that gun violence steals from us each day,” Obama said.

“I have seen the courage of parents, students, pastors, and police officers all over this country who say ‘we are not afraid,’” he said, “and I intend to keep trying, with or without Congress, to help stop more tragedies from visiting innocent Americans in our movie theaters, shopping malls, or schools like Sandy Hook.”

After the speech, Republicans immediately took aim. ”He doesn’t have the constitutional authority to act unilaterally and pass legislation on gun control,” Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann told The Daily Caller. “He just doesn’t.”

Where does that quote say anything about legislation?

Are you one of those retards who jumped on Bob Costas for a "gun control rant" when he never mentioned legislation either?

Reading comprehension, Batman....

Obama cannot make a law That duty falls on the legislative branch. The Executive branch (Obama) administers programs created by the legislative branch.

Here this may help:

Congress for Kids

6a010535ce1cf6970c017c354738c0970b-pi

Where does that quote say anything about legislation? Where is it?

Here let me clue you in on something. "Reading comprehension" isn't just being able to understand the definition of the words on the page, it has more to do with understanding the message the writer is trying to convey. If you were able to comprehend Obama's message you you would know that he means more gun control.

Practice. After you have gotten better, come back and I'll teach you how to understand logic and how it is used to actually predict the future!

And a run on ammo.

Ammo is still hard to find in some places. It did get a little better here in Southeast Texas.

I bought a bunch a while ago and haven't had the chance to shoot them so I'm still stocked up. I'm wondering about "investing" in ammo. Buy it now, hoard it, sell it under the table after the gun grabbers eventually get their way.

I suggest buying in bulk say about three to five thousand rounds then break them up into 100 rnds and double or triple your money.

I'm waiting on the G2 R.I.P. ammo to be made for .40, .45 and .380 calibers.

G2 Research R.I.P. 9mm
* 16″ Penetration
* Up to 6″ diameter spread
* 96 gr projectile
* 2″ grouping at 25 yrds
* 1265 FPS / 490 Muzzle Energy
* 9 Separate Wound Channels
* Precision Machined
* Solid Copper / Lead Free
* Defeats all known barriers such as sheet metal, sheet rock, windshields, plywood, heavy winter clothing

Well of course he is again talking about Executive Orders. Which have proven ineffective thus far.

What makes you think this time will be any different?

I see his threats as being provocations. He's stirring up anger and panic intentionally. I truly believe he would like to see law abiding Gun Owners become unhinged and carry out violent acts. He believes that would be good for the Gun Grabber cause.

Always remember, he is a Community Organizer. He was trained on Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' Stirring up discontent is what Community Organizers are all about. It's their job. He's baiting Gun Owners at this point.

Lonestar,

Have you seen the new Radically Invasive Projectile (R.I.P.) by G2 Research G2 Research ?

I saw one place taking orders at $120/20rd box.

Edit...

I see you posted about it while I was typing this....

I want to get two boxes for my carry gun. (G17)

Last edited:

Where does that quote say anything about legislation?

Obama cannot make a law That duty falls on the legislative branch. The Executive branch (Obama) administers programs created by the legislative branch.

Here this may help:

Congress for Kids

You should read that in your spare time, but nothing in that quote refers to a "law". In fact there appears to be no such thing in the entire speech.

cit·i·zen·ship [sit-uh-zuhn-ship, -suhn-] Show IPA
noun
1. the state of being vested with the rights, privileges, and duties of a citizen.
2. the character of an individual viewed as a member of society; behavior in terms of the duties, obligations, and functions of a citizen: an award for good citizenship.

"Citizenship" is an abstract concept. It cannot be legislated, with or without Congress. Ergo it always comes without Congress.

Here's an example:
"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country".

That was never a law, nor was it proposed.

See also "a thousand points of light", "a shining city on the hill" etc. No such bills in Congress.

I know I've given you some deep stuff to think about. Take your time. And please don't give up; learning English can be fascinating.

Last edited:
I see his threats as being provocations. He's stirring up anger and panic intentionally. I truly believe he would like to see law abiding Gun Owners become unhinged and carry out violent acts. He believes that would be good for the Gun Grabber cause.

Always remember, he is a Community Organizer. He was trained on Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' Stirring up discontent is what Community Organizers are all about. It's their job. He's baiting Gun Owners at this point.

And how do you see your own thread inserting shit that wasn't in the speech?

Here's a clue.

strawman.jpg

I didn't get an answer on the assumption that you're in favour of gun violence, since 'violence' is the noun used in the quote. I'll assume I have assumed correctly; you're pro-violence. Or is it just pro-gun-violence?

Last edited:
And remember law abiding Gun Owners, don't take his bait. Stay calm and rational. He's just provoking. He wants an angry and possibly violent response. Don't give the Gun Grabbers what they want. Just stay calm & cool. You have the Constitution on your side. This ugly Communist reign will end. It'll blow over. Cheers and have a great day. :)

Last edited:
And there are still those who would deny Obama doesn't want to disarm the average American.

Florida is joining other States with bills that would prevent local police from enforcing Federal Firearm laws or even aiding Federals.

The premise is, after the Immigration lawsuit Obama and Holder won against Arizona, is that the States don't have the "right" to help the Feds enforce their laws.

Seems like winner to me.

Lonestar,

Have you seen the new Radically Invasive Projectile (R.I.P.) by G2 Research G2 Research ?

I saw one place taking orders at $120/20rd box.

Edit...

I see you posted about it while I was typing this....

I want to get two boxes for my carry gun. (G17)

I placed an order (thanks for the link) but I don't like carrying my 9mm. I prefer carrying my .380. From what I understand they have plans on making it available for other calibers , just don't know when.

Forum List

Back