'Bad guys will get guns, with or without gun control' ... said ... Joe Biden

Link?

And that's easy

Replace the windows with laminated glass.

There is nothing about shooting through windows of kids being killed from shots through the windows in this timeline

You are among many who think things like this will stop someone intent on killing from killing. In the end you know it won't but it's all you have.

Does it matter if the kids are killed at school, the playground. the mall, the ball field?

You are happy with spending millions of things that won't stop a person from killing but unwilling to spend on something that very well might. (Mental health)

You are among many who think things like this will stop someone intent on killing from killing. In the end you know it won't but it's all you have.

Does it matter if the kids are killed at school, the playground. the mall, the ball field?

You are happy with spending millions of things that won't stop a person from killing but unwilling to spend on something that very well might. (Mental health)
I don't think anything will stop a person hell bent to commit murder.

And tell me what new mental health program will stop a person who has never seen a mental health professional or who has never been adjudicated to be mentally ill?

Do you plan on forcing everyone to undergo mental health exams on a regular basis?

I don't think anything will stop a person hell bent to commit murder.

No at that point. You can address them before they get to that point.

And tell me what new mental health program will stop a person who has never seen a mental health professional or who has never been adjudicated to be mentally ill?

Do you plan on forcing everyone to undergo mental health exams on a regular basis?

No, only those who have exhibited signs of needing it. We find nearly every shooter has that in their background. The guy in Texas was already shooting people with BB guns.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2022-05-25/la-na-texas-school-shooter

Same for Adam Lanza, James Holmes, etc.

No at that point. You can address them before they get to that point.

No, only those who have exhibited signs of needing it. We find nearly every shooter has that in their background. The guy in Texas was already shooting people with BB guns.

Texas school shooter displayed concerning behavior before attack

Same for Adam Lanza, James Holmes, etc.
How do you propose it should go?

I'm not in the prediction business. So I see no realistic way of stopping anyone who really is determined to kill.

How do you propose it should go?

I'm not in the prediction business. So I see no realistic way of stopping anyone who really is determined to kill.

We need to start the discussion so we can figure it out how it should go but no one wants to come together to do that. Democrats AND Republicans are only interested in keeping people divided which only makes our problems worse and sadly a large majority is perfectly happy to get on the wagons with them.

We need to start the discussion so we can figure it out how it should go but no one wants to come together to do that. Democrats AND Republicans are only interested in keeping people divided which only makes our problems worse and sadly a large majority is perfectly happy to get on the wagons with them.

People kill people and all the discussion in the world will never change that.

You may say that's pessimistic or nihilistic but it is a fact of human existence and always will be.

People kill people and all the discussion in the world will never change that.
Women will have abortions.......................

Illegals will come to where better jobs are.................

Parents are not going to stand still to "Oh well, there is nothing we can do". That is how you are going to get increased gun laws. Keep it up and a Constitutional Amendment will pass.

Women will have abortions.......................

Illegals will come to where better jobs are.................

Parents are not going to stand still to "Oh well, there is nothing we can do". That is how you are going to get increased gun laws. Keep it up and a Constitutional Amendment will pass.
It will be a long time before the Second Amendment is repealed.

If it ever is.

It will be a long time before the Second Amendment is repealed.

If it ever is.

If parents continue to get their kids killed it won't be that long. You even have Republican's starting to cave.

If parents continue to get their kids killed it won't be that long. You even have Republican's starting to cave.
There isn't the consensus you think there is for repealing the Second.

Even a lot of people who might want stricter gun controls will not support a repeal

I didn't say there was. I said it's coming if kids continue to get killed.

Today.
Maybe but like I said predictions are baseless.

I'd rather err on being prepared than fantasizing about prevention.

Like I said

People kill people
People have always killed people
People will always kill people.

Criminally go after Pharma and doctors who overprescribe drugs that alter brain chemistry.

The left lost their fucking minds when Joe Rogan said he took Ivermectin for COVID, but they have NO PROBLEM with everyone being on antidepressants.

The left are fucked in the head scum.

Progs do not want to bring up reasons people do it. They want to just get rid of the guns.

They sure got a ton under Trump.

Yep, and they would have gotten more if the fascist Biden was successful in unconstitutional experimental gene therapy mandates.

How many useless shots did you get?

Moderna had to destroy 30 million shots because not everyone is a brainless sheep.

Forum List

Back