Obama Urges Americans to Be Positive About Race Relations

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Obama urges Americans to be positive about race relations, saying 'We've got a foundation’ | Fox News

Ha! After he's spent eight years in office tearing them apart! What the hell? Why does he care now?

Still , Obama insisted that race relations in the United States have not reached a new low nor have regressed to the point of 1960’s rioting, as some have argued.

“That’s just not true,” said the president, speaking in Warsaw, Poland, at the end of his final NATO summit.

Obama also said that he has revived the task force formed after a white police officer fatally shot unarmed black teen Michael Brown two years ago in Ferguson, Mo., and that he’ll soon bring members to the White House. (The shooting resulted in weeks of violent and destructive protests.)

“As tough as last week was, we’ve got a foundation to build on,” said the president, who argued that violent crime in the U.S. has decreased over the “past five, 10, 15 years.”

He is the biggest problem this country has, he is the reason we have all this chaos and he lectures us? What a pos.

Lol. The right thinks that by being elected and being honest about societal occurrences, he's the problem. Just goes to show that racism is a mental illness.

Last edited:
Lol. The right thinks that by being elected and being honest about societal occurrences, he's the problem. Just goes to show that racism is a middle illness.

There's a lot of it to go around be you black, white or any other race. What needs to happen instead of such violence is people to sit down and go to court.

But clearly, commenting on current events--generally reservedly--doesn't count as dividing the country. The frothy-mouthed hyperbole is mostly on the far-right.

Lol. The right thinks that by being elected and being honest about societal occurrences, he's the problem. Just goes to show that racism is a mental illness.
he doesnt help much.....and i say its because he is afraid of criticism from black people and democrats....but that is one of the reasons i have said for quite a while he is a piss poor leader here at home....

he doesnt help much.....and i say its because he is afraid of criticism from black people and democrats....but that is one of the reasons i have said for quite a while he is a piss poor leader here at home....

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:
yea dont tell me why im wrong just give me the answer your buddy lakota gives when he has no answer....one reason why you party people are destroying this country.....you people have no answers, just your opinions and thats it....

Lol. The right thinks that by being elected and being honest about societal occurrences, he's the problem. Just goes to show that racism is a middle illness.

There's a lot of it to go around be you black, white or any other race. What needs to happen instead of such violence is people to sit down and go to court.

But clearly, commenting on current events--generally reservedly--doesn't count as dividing the country. The frothy-mouthed hyperbole is mostly on the far-right.
Then you have been in a coma for the last 8 years,or just plain dishonest.
Obama has done a piss poor job leading the whole country,he has clearly taken sides prematurely,on many times.
Has added device rhetoric.
Both parties have huge problems both.

Obama urges Americans to be positive about race relations, saying 'We've got a foundation’ | Fox News

Ha! After he's spent eight years in office tearing them apart! What the hell? Why does he care now?

Still , Obama insisted that race relations in the United States have not reached a new low nor have regressed to the point of 1960’s rioting, as some have argued.

“That’s just not true,” said the president, speaking in Warsaw, Poland, at the end of his final NATO summit.

Obama also said that he has revived the task force formed after a white police officer fatally shot unarmed black teen Michael Brown two years ago in Ferguson, Mo., and that he’ll soon bring members to the White House. (The shooting resulted in weeks of violent and destructive protests.)

“As tough as last week was, we’ve got a foundation to build on,” said the president, who argued that violent crime in the U.S. has decreased over the “past five, 10, 15 years.”
obama has a giant thinking error called a Hopover. He's always hopping his problem over onto someone else.

Wrong. That's just your excuse for supporting a traitor SOB like that faggot Obama. You voted for his stupid ass so kudos for riding the titanic down the shitter

-Geaux

Forum List

Back