Facebook refuses to remove despicable picture from Black Panther page

Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Little by little I think it's beginning to sink in what's coming in this country.

EXCLUSIVE: Facebook refuses to remove sickening cartoon of police officer having his throat slit from Black Panther page Dallas cop killer Micah Xavier Johnson ranted on just days before massacre
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Facebook refused to remove gruesome cartoon of cop having his throat slit
  • Gruesome image shows man dressed in black slashing the officer's neck
  • Image was posted on the 'Black Panther Party Mississippi' Facebook page
  • It was reported but Facebook ruled it does not 'promote graphic violence'
  • Dallas cop killer Micah Xavier Johnson posted a rant on the page five days before he shot 12 police officers, killing five

Facebook has refused to remove a sickening cartoon of a police officer having his throat slit from a Black Panther page used by Dallas cop killer Micah Xavier Johnson.

The gruesome image shows a man dressed in black slashing a uniformed officer's throat with a knife as blood spills out of the cop's neck.

It was posted on the 'Black Panther Party Mississippi' page, which Johnson posted a twisted rant on just days before he embarked on his massacre.

The cartoon carries the words 'as a R.B.G. killer panther I pledge to defend my black community by any means necessary'.

Read more: Facebook refuses to remove cartoon of cop having throat slit
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Little by little I think it's beginning to sink in what's coming in this country.

EXCLUSIVE: Facebook refuses to remove sickening cartoon of police officer having his throat slit from Black Panther page Dallas cop killer Micah Xavier Johnson ranted on just days before massacre
  • Dallas cop killer Micah Xavier Johnson posted a rant on the page five days before he shot 12 police officers, killing five

Facebook has refused to remove a sickening cartoon of a police officer having his throat slit from a Black Panther page used by Dallas cop killer Micah Xavier Johnson.

The gruesome image shows a man dressed in black slashing a uniformed officer's throat with a knife as blood spills out of the cop's neck.

It was posted on the 'Black Panther Party Mississippi' page, which Johnson posted a twisted rant on just days before he embarked on his massacre.

The cartoon carries the words 'as a R.B.G. killer panther I pledge to defend my black community by any means necessary'.

Facebook is run by a POS what do you expect.

Facebook, while a business, is also a collaborator with Obama and the UN. Obama thanked "facebook" for their help in overthrowing Egypt's government, and getting the terrorist group, Muslim Brotherhood in power. Which Egypt had to overthrow.
Our government wants to know everything you buy, sell, say and do. Facebook is a data miner's dream. Keep that in mind the next time you post about your new gun, or how you'd like to shoot your wife for denting the fender...

It's no surprise Lucy, but it's disgusting for sure.

Has anyone asked FBi if this is one of those guys they knew about but did nothing
Even if they knew about the guy, there's only so much they do. If they get aggressive, they'll immediately be accused of racism, etc etc.
The most they could have done was try to monitor him, and even then they would be limited in what they could do.

Where's the link to the actual facebook page?

In the rare event that a white cop does run into a black criminal within a white area. A black police officer needs to be called in and the white officer needs to go back to the department.

It isn't worth this level of violence anymore to feed into their "racism" religion of the black community.

It's no surprise Lucy, but it's disgusting for sure.

Whoever put this filth on Facebook needs to be treated like an American Domestic Terrorist, they're saying that they'll defend their black community by any means necessary, so that means beheading police officers....wow they're NO different than ISIS now are they?

Why is this filth walking America's streets, a proper leader would have had this scum rounded up months ago, chained up and thrown into dungeons.

Zucchini, founder of Facebook, is an Obutthurt supporter.

I just posted a reply on my Facebook page that says the animal with the knife should have 15 bullets pumped into his head then fed to the hogs. Maybe Zuckerburg will see it and reply.

Zuckerberg is a schmuck

Like Obama, Fuckerberg has had a big wall built around his property, wonder who he's afraid of?

He's also got at least 20 bodyguards, wonder who he's afraid of?

I just posted a reply on my Facebook page that says the animal with the knife should have 15 bullets pumped into his head then fed to the hogs. Maybe Zuckerburg will see it and reply.

Zuckerberg is a schmuck

Like Obama, Fuckerberg has had a big wall built around his property, wonder who he's afraid of?

Again, real Americans. I deleted (or as they call it deactivated) Fakebook long ago

Facebook, while a business, is also a collaborator with Obama and the UN. Obama thanked "facebook" for their help in overthrowing Egypt's government, and getting the terrorist group, Muslim Brotherhood in power. Which Egypt had to overthrow.
Our government wants to know everything you buy, sell, say and do. Facebook is a data miner's dream. Keep that in mind the next time you post about your new gun, or how you'd like to shoot your wife for denting the fender...

We all refuse to use Facebook or Twitter, we have our own alternatives, although they're private and are not for public viewing unless you're a paid member.

Our organisations are also building independent platforms, I urge other people to build independent platforms also.

I decided to boycott FB years ago. It is a vile, censorious and bigoted company that invades users' privacy.

Forum List

Back