Obama Turns John Lewis Funeral Into Political Rally

Not a big eater? How in the fuck could you attain the weight of 270 pounds and be only 5"11 if you weren't shovel food into that big mouth of yours? No fucking wonder to me as to why you needed knee surgery carrying that kind of weight on a small frame?LOL!!!!!!

Uh, to start with, I'm very broadly built, like a football player. Even when I was in the service, when I excercised every day, I weighed about 190, just at the limit of the weight requirements. My frame is not "Small".

I mean, I'm not a little Russian pussy like you are, starving on the Borscht and Vodka diet, Dmitri.
ROTFLMAO? Big boned? More like big assed. You couldn't hack being an athlete because it required a certain level of skill, discipline and desire. Fat fucks like yourself don't have the will or the stomach for something if it requires effort.

joe is 5' 11" and WEIGHS 270 lbs ???------you expect him to actually shop for groceries and do
his own cooking.-----joe you could stand to lose
100 lbs-----or a bit less----at least 80
By his own admittance.......he is so stupid but that is what blowhards do.

joe is 5' 11" and WEIGHS 270 lbs ???------you expect him to actually shop for groceries and do

With my build, not likely.

I live in Dallas,

No, you live in St. Petersburg... you are a professional Russian Troll. You give yourself away by your lack of knowledge of America stuff.

spending 11 years digging ditches and cleaning latrines like you did?

Uh, nobody has to dig ditches in the army. You dug individual fighting positions, um, yeah, but not ditches. Wow, so you mean you don't clean your barracks when you are in the Russian Army? That makes sense.

Just not appealing to me. I bet you were first in line come chow time!

Well, we actually got good food in the army. But after a certain point, you live in off post housing and have to manage your own food.

that's what most obese people say. ----your ideal weight----is actually no more than 180 pounds.
A little less is better. -----are you diabetic---yet?

I live in Dallas,

No, you live in St. Petersburg... you are a professional Russian Troll. You give yourself away by your lack of knowledge of America stuff.

spending 11 years digging ditches and cleaning latrines like you did?

Uh, nobody has to dig ditches in the army. You dug individual fighting positions, um, yeah, but not ditches. Wow, so you mean you don't clean your barracks when you are in the Russian Army? That makes sense.

Just not appealing to me. I bet you were first in line come chow time!

Well, we actually got good food in the army. But after a certain point, you live in off post housing and have to manage your own food.
Joe Blowhard, wanna make a wager that you are wrong about my country of origin? It's easily provable......

that's what most obese people say. ----your ideal weight----is actually no more than 180 pounds.
[/QUOTE]

Nope. In fact, I'm actually very healthy given my age and that neither of my parents lived past their fifties. Three of my four siblings have had heart problems (one has passed away, unfortunately) but I am reasonably healthy. I don't smoke, I drink only moderately, and I try to eat healthy.

Ideal weights are bullshit. The other thing that is bullshit is BMI, as it is based on 19th century science.

Nope. In fact, I'm actually very healthy given my age and that neither of my parents lived past their fifties. Three of my four siblings have had heart problems (one has passed away, unfortunately) but I am reasonably healthy. I don't smoke, I drink only moderately, and I try to eat healthy.

Ideal weights are bullshit. The other thing that is bullshit is BMI, as it is based on 19th century science.
[/QUOTE]

I am not a BMI advocate either----but ideal weights ARE-----a thing

am not a BMI advocate either----but ideal weights ARE-----a thing

I'm sure they are... but there's this thing.

People are different. Different genetics, different body structures, different metabolisms.

Now my late mother, very heavy woman. My father, on the other hand, was a smallish man... maybe only 5'4" and weighed about 140 lbs.

My biggest health concern is cancer, since it runs in my family.

am not a BMI advocate either----but ideal weights ARE-----a thing

I'm sure they are... but there's this thing.

People are different. Different genetics, different body structures, different metabolisms.

Now my late mother, very heavy woman. My father, on the other hand, was a smallish man... maybe only 5'4" and weighed about 140 lbs.

My biggest health concern is cancer, since it runs in my family.

so? you are still over-weight-----which in itself is a
cancer risk

Joe Blowhard, wanna make a wager that you are wrong about my country of origin? It's easily provable......

I'm sure the GRU has made some very convincing documentation for you, Tovarisch..
I know posters here personally and some are even left leaning. We posted at the Yahoo message boards and have known each other for nearly 20 years. So put up or shut up, fatso.

P.S I am not surprised in the slightest that you don't know what a Federal Reserve Note is.....look on the back of a dollar bill at the very top, dumb ass!

cancer risk

I'm sure it is. So is God knows what I've encountered or been exposed to over a career in the military and then manufacturing.

Or I could catch Covid tomorrow and keel over.

I know posters here personally and some are even left leaning. We posted at the Yahoo message boards and have known each other for nearly 20 years.

Okay, so you've been a Russian Troll for 20 years, that doesn't impress anyone.

P.S I am not surprised in the slightest that you don't know what a Federal Reserve Note is.....look on the back of a dollar bill at the very top, dumb ass!

Um, no one was discussing Federal Reserve Notes... I'm sure you think that pyramid on the back of one is something to do with the Illuminati/Bilderberger/Lizard Man Conspiracy with the Five Jew Bankers.

cancer risk

I'm sure it is. So is God knows what I've encountered or been exposed to over a career in the military and then manufacturing.

Or I could catch Covid tomorrow and keel over.

I know posters here personally and some are even left leaning. We posted at the Yahoo message boards and have known each other for nearly 20 years.

Okay, so you've been a Russian Troll for 20 years, that doesn't impress anyone.

Um, no one was discussing Federal Reserve Notes... I'm sure you think that pyramid on the back of one is something to do with the Illuminati/Bilderberger/Lizard Man Conspiracy with the Five Jew Bankers.
As usual, you are wrong but at least you are consistent. I am not surprised that you will not put your money where your mouth is.....probably because you stuff that big mouth with food constantly.

As usual, you are wrong but at least you are consistent. I am not surprised that you will not put your money where your mouth is.....probably because you stuff that big mouth with food constantly.

Again, other than meeting you personally, I have no way of knowing if you are a Russian Troll or not. So you can get other Russian Trolls to vouch for you? That's not impressive. And frankly, I don't think I'd want to even be in the same room with someone as truly awful as yourself.

Again, other than meeting you personally, I have no way of knowing if you are a Russian Troll or not. So you can get other Russian Trolls to vouch for you? That's not impressive. And frankly, I don't think I'd want to even be in the same room with someone as truly awful as yourself.
It's not like you would have that choice. The thought of sharing the same air space with or some of your fellow marxists makes feel ill.
As usual, you are wrong but at least you are consistent. I am not surprised that you will not put your money where your mouth is.....probably because you stuff that big mouth with food constantly. I accept your surrender.
(snick)

It's not like you would have that choice. The thought of sharing the same air space with or some of your fellow marxists makes feel ill.

Again, you live in Russia, you are probably surrounded by people who pine for the good old days when the Communists were in charge.

Hey, buddy, I don't want to hold you up from getting into the Borscht line.

Again, you live in Russia, you are probably surrounded by people who pine for the good old days when the Communists were in charge.

Hey, buddy, I don't want to hold you up from getting into the Borscht line.
The only commie in this conversation is you, Joe Blowhard.

Obama was just his extremely divisive self. Nothing new. Use every opportunity to divide, and demonize the greatest, most fair country on earth.

Forum List

Back