Obama Turns John Lewis Funeral Into Political Rally

Is there anyone out there who believes that a family---ENTITLED TO AND RECEIVING ---"snap" ----does not
get enough to provide itself with a sufficient and healthy diet? ????? I have seen malnourished kids----but not because of INSUFFICIENT SNAP.----
abusive parents, addicted parents, insane parents---but not because of insufficient snap

Uh, actually, SNAP is totally insufficient.

Check your privilege.

Is there anyone out there who believes that a family---ENTITLED TO AND RECEIVING ---"snap" ----does not
get enough to provide itself with a sufficient and healthy diet? ????? I have seen malnourished kids----but not because of INSUFFICIENT SNAP.----
abusive parents, addicted parents, insane parents---but not because of insufficient snap

Uh, actually, SNAP is totally insufficient.

Check your privilege.

wrong again----SNAP is OVERLY SUFFICIENT---yes--I have personal experience Your citation is a joke

Like Jackson, Sharpton and Obama that have parlayed their social warrior status into multi-millions so did Lewis.

Not sure why you guys think changing the subject is an answer, but I'll take your concession for what it is.
Lewis was used for his Prog agendas. And now he is a husk to be used to further the Prog agendas. Never let a crisis go to waste. He lived his life off of a protest in which he and others may have been in fear doing it for the rights of men and women and died watching others rioting... smiling and partying while burning and looting places of business. Obama knows the problem. He did nothing in 8 years to change it. Sometimes the truth only goes out to those who can do very little when a lot of it comes from within.

Like Jackson, Sharpton and Obama that have parlayed their social warrior status into multi-millions so did Lewis.

Not sure why you guys think changing the subject is an answer, but I'll take your concession for what it is.
Lewis was used for his Prog agendas. And now he is a husk to be used to further the Prog agendas. Never let a crisis go to waste. He lived his life off of a protest in which he and others may have been in fear doing it for the rights of men and women and died watching others rioting... smiling and partying while burning and looting places of business. Obama knows the problem. He did nothing in 8 years to change it. Sometimes the truth only goes out to those who can do very little when a lot of it comes from within.

sheeeesh I little to cynical even for me

wrong again----SNAP is OVERLY SUFFICIENT---yes--I have personal experience Your citation is a joke

Yeah, I couldn't eat on $4.00 a day...

And I'm sorry you are such a loser that you've been on SNAP and have no compassion.

A couple of things here.

Yes, Lewis did protest, and he brought some change. I mean, you might be happier living in 1960's Jim Crow, but most people wouldn't be.

Second, Obama at least TRIED to do something about the problems people are now rioting over. Trump has reversed a lot of those actions, and combined with the TRUMP PLAGUE and the TRUMP RECESSION, we now have it boiling over.

wrong again-----anyone in the USA who cannot manage to feed a family on approximately $ 120.00 per month PER FAMILY MEMBER----is a loser. I learned how from my mom------at approximately 35 years old-----disabled mom faced complete breakdown of only bread winner dad and five kids all under the age of 13. SNAP would have fed us all
LUXURIOUSLY -------just as she ate luxuriously as a child-----during the depression because HER mother knew what she was doing. If YOU cannot do it----you are stupid

wrong again-----anyone in the USA who cannot manage to feed a family on approximately $ 120.00 per month PER FAMILY MEMBER----is a loser. I learned how from my mom------at approximately 35 years old-----disabled mom faced complete breakdown of only bread winner dad and five kids all under the age of 13. SNAP would have fed us all
LUXURIOUSLY -------just as she ate luxuriously as a child-----during the depression because HER mother knew what she was doing. If YOU cannot do it----you are stupid
[/QUOTE]

I couldn't feed myself on $120 a month, much less a family, and I am not a big eater. (In fact, I have to be very careful with my diet.) My weekly grocery bill during the Pandemic (After I stopped taking lunches at work and dinners at fast food) was on average $80.00 a week. That's just for me, living alone. Now did I splurge here and there? Um, yeah.

Nobody was eating luxuriously during the Great Depression. Except maybe the very rich. You are just a stupid person... I'm not sure why I even talk to you.

And I'm sorry you are such a loser that you've been on SNAP and have no compassion.

A couple of things here.

Yes, Lewis did protest, and he brought some change. I mean, you might be happier living in 1960's Jim Crow, but most people wouldn't be.

Second, Obama at least TRIED to do something about the problems people are now rioting over. Trump has reversed a lot of those actions, and combined with the TRUMP PLAGUE and the TRUMP RECESSION, we now have it boiling over.
Of course you couldn't survive on four dollars a day given the fact that you are one fat pig. I would surmise that you could live off of your fat for a year.....no problem. Is there any truth to the rumor that the"All You Can Eat" buffets have your picture by the register with the caption "Do Not Serve"????

I couldn't feed myself on $120 a month, much less a family, and I am not a big eater. (In fact, I have to be very careful with my diet.) My weekly grocery bill during the Pandemic (After I stopped taking lunches at work and dinners at fast food) was on average $80.00 a week. That's just for me, living alone. Now did I splurge here and there? Um, yeah.

Nobody was eating luxuriously during the Great Depression. Except maybe the very rich. You are just a stupid person... I'm not sure why I even talk to you.
[/QUOTE]

fast food dinners?-------SHEEEESH you are silly---big waste of money. What does "lunches at work" mean?-----brown bagging or-----food truck or THAI FOOD DOWN THE BLOCK?. As to eating "luxuriously" it depends on your POV. My family---(two persons at the moment) grocery bill is far less than $80 per week ($ 320 per month) and I am not even trying. As to the very rich-----my grandfather was an illiterate immigrant who had lived in the local bakery in a european country before immigrating and my grandmother stayed home---married mother of two.
She was RELATIVELY SPEAKING "educated" ----thru the 8th grade. The family ATE EVERY DAY----supper at SIX ON THE DOT which to my grandfather was REAL WEALTH. They also paid the rent on the FIRST OF THE MONTH -----every month. depends on your level of personal "NEEDS"

Of course you couldn't survive on four dollars a day given the fact that you are one fat pig. I would surmise that you could live off of your fat for a year.....no problem. Is there any truth to the rumor that the"All You Can Eat" buffets have your picture by the register with the caption "Do Not Serve"????

Not really. I actually measure my calories every day to make sure I don't go over my limit...

But then again, I know you are jealous because you have to wait in line for day old Borscht, Dmitri... I guess the St. Petersburg Troll farm doesn't pay that well.

[/QUOTE]
Not a big eater? How in the fuck could you attain the weight of 270 pounds and be only 5"11 if you weren't shovel food into that big mouth of yours? No fucking wonder to me as to why you needed knee surgery carrying that kind of weight on a small frame?LOL!!!!!!

fast food dinners?-------SHEEEESH you are silly---big waste of money.

Uh, sorry, hon, I was working 80 hours a week before Trump wrecked the economy. Most of the time, I just didn't have time to cook a meal, so I had to eat on the run. Still watched what I ate, nothing too greasy or bad, but certainly didn't have time for cooking and shopping.

As to eating "luxuriously" it depends on your POV. My family---(two persons at the moment) grocery bill is far less than $80 per week ($ 320 per month) and I am not even trying.

That's nice. Don't believe a word of it.

Not a big eater? How in the fuck could you attain the weight of 270 pounds and be only 5"11 if you weren't shovel food into that big mouth of yours? No fucking wonder to me as to why you needed knee surgery carrying that kind of weight on a small frame?LOL!!!!!!

Uh, to start with, I'm very broadly built, like a football player. Even when I was in the service, when I excercised every day, I weighed about 190, just at the limit of the weight requirements. My frame is not "Small".

I mean, I'm not a little Russian pussy like you are, starving on the Borscht and Vodka diet, Dmitri.

Not really. I actually measure my calories every day to make sure I don't go over my limit...

But then again, I know you are jealous because you have to wait in line for day old Borscht, Dmitri... I guess the St. Petersburg Troll farm doesn't pay that well.
Lame schtick, fat ass. I have to laugh at the thought of you watching your caloric intake while you sit on your ass for hours at a time eating Cheetos as you try to come up with a way embellish the resume of some poor schmuck.

(snicker)

Uh, to start with, I'm very broadly built, like a football player. Even when I was in the service, when I excercised every day, I weighed about 190, just at the limit of the weight requirements. My frame is not "Small".

I mean, I'm not a little Russian pussy like you are, starving on the Borscht and Vodka diet, Dmitri.
ROTFLMAO? Big boned? More like big assed. You couldn't hack being an athlete because it required a certain level of skill, discipline and desire. Fat fucks like yourself don't have the will or the stomach for something if it requires effort.

I love cold borscht-----the beet kind---with sour cream. For my grandfather---sour cream was LUXURIOUS.
Even now----with the outrageous price of sour
cream-----cold borscht is a doable for a family on
snap------first separate the beet greens from the
beets and wash. Boil the beets----my mom used to
chop the greens and add to the soup----she was a
NUTRITION NUT

Lame schtick, fat ass. I have to laugh at the thought of you watching your caloric intake while you sit on your ass for hours at a time eating Cheetos as you try to come up with a way embellish the resume of some poor schmuck.

I imagine you waiting in line for your borscht, wondering what kind of depraved conspiracy theory you can promote to stir up trouble.

Oh, no, wait, you think Chem Trails are real.

ROTFLMAO? Big boned? More like big assed. You couldn't hack being an athlete because it required a certain level of skill, discipline and desire. Fat fucks like yourself don't have the will or the stomach for something if it requires effort.

One more time. 11 years in the army... something you could never achieve.

joe is 5' 11" and WEIGHS 270 lbs ???------you expect him to actually shop for groceries and do
his own cooking.-----joe you could stand to lose
100 lbs-----or a bit less----at least 80

I imagine you waiting in line for your borscht, wondering what kind of depraved conspiracy theory you can promote to stir up trouble.

Oh, no, wait, you think Chem Trails are real.

One more time. 11 years in the army... something you could never achieve.
I live in Dallas, Fatboy and spending 11 years digging ditches and cleaning latrines like you did? Just not appealing to me. I bet you were first in line come chow time!

Forum List

Back