Obama Turns John Lewis Funeral Into Political Rally

But was reminded today, thanks to his cheesy, classless, political speech at John Lewis' memorial. Basically the Marxist, race-baiting, most divisive president in history used the dead man's memorial as an opportunity to give a cop bashing, anti American, riot inciting campaign speech for Joe Biden. How low can these people stoop to? But it shouldn't be surprising, considering this is the same guy that threw his White mother and grandmother under the bus just to further his career, the same two people that raised him and provided for him, after his alcoholic commie wifebeating deadbeat dad dumped him as a kid. Sick.
If you think you`re angry now, wait until November 4th. :auiqs.jpg:

But was reminded today, thanks to his cheesy, classless, political speech at John Lewis' memorial. Basically the Marxist, race-baiting, most divisive president in history used the dead man's memorial as an opportunity to give a cop bashing, anti American, riot inciting campaign speech for Joe Biden. How low can these people stoop to? But it shouldn't be surprising, considering this is the same guy that threw his White mother and grandmother under the bus just to further his career, the same two people that raised him and provided for him, after his alcoholic commie wifebeating deadbeat dad dumped him as a kid. Sick.
If you think you`re angry now, wait until November 4th. :auiqs.jpg:
Cheat the vote . Unless your counting on biden.

yeah it was pretty gross watching him rape John Lewis's coropse. in collage Barak was called the "corps man". the man is shameless . when his time comes, i hope its long and drawn out and extreamly painful. token negro is runner up for most gross presidant in history.

I just saw that. A disgusting man, always stiring up racial strife. Herman Cain was 10 times the man Obama was.

I wouldn't go that far, but it's still a shame that Trump killed Herman Cain.
China killed Herman Cain with help from democrats.

Did China force Cain to go to Trump's rally?

i notice dubya was there to. him and half black jesus took turns molesting the corps. so i have to ask, is dubya a good past presidant now? Did bareing the back of his neck do anything for him?

There is no reason to "dislike" President Obama, in my opinion.

We should congratulate him (and his wife) on achieving the American dream, thanks to the benefits of Affirmative Action.

His speech at the church yesterday was no surprise.

Although he speaks very calmly and eloquently, it does not hide the fact that he is a very angry gentleman (as is his wife) about the perceived injustices toward certain folks.

I personally wish that they both were equally mad about the anti-social behavior of some young gentlemen in Chicago, Baltimore, New York City, etc.

yeah it was pretty gross watching him rape John Lewis's coropse. in collage Barak was called the "corps man". the man is shameless . when his time comes, i hope its long and drawn out and extreamly painful. token negro is runner up for most gross presidant in history.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.. ONE MORE TIME>

COLLAGE is a collection of pictures glued to a board.
COLLEGE is a place of higher learning you'd never get into!

SPELL CHECK IS YOUR FRIEND. If nothing else, get Grammarly, it's a free program.

It would be nice if you provided quotes to support your premise.

I saw a very moving tribute to an American hero.

And frankly, compared to the Narcissistic mess that comes out of the White House, it was quite refreshing to see someone this articulate and focused.

Sucks doesn't it? When you turn on the TV and you see a measured yet impassioned speech by someone who exudes real leadership. And he was paying tribute to a Congressman who was a mentor, friend, and a champion of civil rights. I know it must boil you Trump supporters blood. Especially in comparison to the train wreck you support who doesn't seem to be able to string two coherent sentences together or be able to stick to the script without wanting to turn every press conference into one of his pep rallies. That's the difference between a leader (Obama) and a circus side show (Trump).

“Imagine if some greasy politician showed up at your loved one’s funeral and started throwing around stupid partisan talking points about Senate procedure. Can you imagine that?”

“You would be shocked if that happened. You’d probably walk out. Desecrating a funeral with campaign slogans? What kind of person would do that?”

Tucker Carlson slams Obama's John Lewis eulogy, calls him 'greasy politician'

You can always tell when things look grim for tRump, his loyal tRumplings start posting anti Obama threads.

I guess because they can't get any dirt on Biden.

Sure, Biden's doing great, that's why you had to trot out this sleazebag.

Sucks doesn't it? When you turn on the TV and you see a measured yet impassioned speech by someone who exudes real leadership. And he was paying tribute to a Congressman who was a mentor, friend, and a champion of civil rights. I know it must boil you Trump supporters blood. Especially in comparison to the train wreck you support who doesn't seem to be able to string two coherent sentences together or be able to stick to the script without wanting to turn every press conference into one of his pep rallies. That's the difference between a leader (Obama) and a circus side show (Trump).
What sucks is a president using someone's memorial as an opportunity to spew a divisive, Marxist, anti American speech while attacking and lying about the other side and comparing them to what their own Democrat Party did to Black in the past.

Traditionally past presidents stay away from politics and commenting or criticising the current president or his administration, but not this classless piece of shit.

I get it.....trumpanzees truly hate that Former President Obama....and Former Presidents Bush and Clinton....are so much classier and Presidential than bunker boy.

There is no reason to "dislike" President Obama, in my opinion.

We should congratulate him (and his wife) on achieving the American dream, thanks to the benefits of Affirmative Action.

His speech at the church yesterday was no surprise.

Although he speaks very calmly and eloquently, it does not hide the fact that he is a very angry gentleman (as is his wife) about the perceived injustices toward certain folks.

I personally wish that they both were equally mad about the anti-social behavior of some young gentlemen in Chicago, Baltimore, New York City, etc.
I dislike him because he set this country on fire during the eight years of his presidency, and he just used Lewis' funeral to incite more riots and violence.

I get it.....trumpanzees truly hate that Former President Obama....and Former Presidents Bush and Clinton....are so much classier and Presidential than bunker boy.
Bill Clinton and Bush didn't violate all the norms and use the memorial as an opportunity to give a divisive campaign speech, inciting more riots. The classless piece of shit could have done what people normally do in memorials, and not spew hatred and lies from the pulpit.

Bill Clinton and Bush didn't violate all the norms and use the memorial as an opportunity to give a divisive campaign speech, inciting more riots. The classless piece of shit could have done what people normally do in memorials, and not spew hatred and lies from the pulpit.
Obama’s speech was one the was consistent with the purpose that Lewis devoted his life to.

Sorry it hurt your feelings but that’s not the point.

I just saw that. A disgusting man, always stiring up racial strife. Herman Cain was 10 times the man Obama was.

I wouldn't go that far, but it's still a shame that Trump killed Herman Cain.
China killed Herman Cain with help from democrats.

Did China force Cain to go to Trump's rally?
Did Trump force China to release a virus on the world?

Forum List

Back