Obama trolls Trump - Brilliantly!

Trumptards live in some sort of a parallel universe, where 16,000+ Dear Leader lies are viewed as gospel!

They are such deplorable and ignorant human scum that they WANT TO BELIEVE terrible things....

They don't want to "believe" that liberals are "the loyal opposition". They WANT TO BELIEVE that "liberals are traitors who deserve to die"

They don't want to believe that Obama was a decent guy....
They want to believe he was "SCUM" who "RUINED OUR COUNTRY" (and deserves what all liberals deserve)

They don't want to believe that liberals and atheists and gays and muslims and blacks are regular people who deserve respect and to live in peace....

They WANT TO HATE THEM SO MUCH that they can JUSTIFY their BLOOD LUST.

They want to believe any lies that validate their hate

Calm down, dude. Are you off your meds tonight?
Liberals don't take meds unless they can snort.

Looks like President Trump's border wall and increased immigration security is working. The drug supply to this country has been so restricted that the left are losing their collective minds and going through withdrawal symptoms.

Thank you President Trump!

90% of drugs are smuggled in through access points & ports. As for the rest? Well, you tried.

Smugglers climbing Trump's multi-billion dollar wall with $5 rebar ladders
Nassau County busted over 80 Heroin dealers last year thanks to Federal information.

when Obama was president;

"any economic successes during a democrats term are the result of the previous republicans policies. any failures are that democrats fault"

bullshit...…..how many times did he claim he inherited one of the worse recessions & unemployment rates from Bush's policies????? AND took credit for all that turn around???

When in reality, all those jobs were PART TIME jobs so employers didn't have to provide the required benefits

Understated, powerful, and elegant, as always from the Obamas.

Yep, sure do!

View attachment 307284
3693098947_8e8ea171dc.jpg

Perhaps.....GOD will make Hussein Barack pay....for all the damage he caused to America...and Americans

Have you thought of that?

God wanted Obama to be President, right?

and?

GOD wanted to show the world who you should never vote again for

you moron!

With your posts God is showing me what it looks like when he made a mistake apparently, eh fuckstain?

"any economic successes during a democrats term are the result of the previous republicans policies. any failures are that democrats fault"

bullshit...…..how many times did he claim he inherited one of the worse recessions & unemployment rates from Bush's policies????? AND took credit for all that turn around???

When in reality, all those jobs were PART TIME jobs so employers didn't have to provide the required benefits

Meh, Trump jobs are burger flippers & sheet changers. And one of the reasons unemployment is down, is that many of the poor work 2 or 3 of ‘em!

Perhaps.....GOD will make Hussein Barack pay....for all the damage he caused to America...and Americans

Yes; doesn't that very thought piss you off?
Now God wants Trump to be President.

Quite the contrary...
It makes me laugh that grown people still believe that some guy sitting on a cloud makes things happen...like the holocaust, 9/11, sandy hook.

Quite the contrary...
It makes me laugh that grown people still believe that some guy sitting on a cloud makes things happen...like the holocaust, 9/11, sandy hook.
I believe my soul will last longer than the body it inhabits.

and?

you moron!

With your posts God is showing me what it looks like when he made a mistake apparently, eh fuckstain?

Many Trump supporters were born with coat hangers sticking out of their ears. Explains at least part of their problem. ;)

God Bless President Obama.

Quite the contrary...

No explanation for why God wanted Sandyhook to happen? Didn’t think so.

Quite the contrary...

No explanation for why God wanted Sandyhook to happen? Didn’t think so.
Do you believe God will stop every evil in it's path?
What happens to free will?
Even your soul will last longer than the body it inhabits.

poor little corn pie

keep on living in your dream world

and keep defending the i

and?

you moron!

poor little ignorant corn pie

keep on living in your dream world

and keep on defending the indefensible

and?

you moron!

It's Yin/Yang...After both parties almost destroyed us, Trump came along.
And how has Trump ruined your life? (Butt hurt is not an acceptable answer).

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, Obama cock-gobblers, but your "glory days" of the magnificent magic negro are gone forever. There isn't one single current Democrat running today who has the charisma of a dead fish, if you want to know the truth.

Obama won for two reasons: Because he had charisma, and because he was black. It was a "feel good moment" for you self-hating white liberal Democrats because at long last, a clean and articulate black man had been found to represent you.

Unlike those scary darkies who lurked around every corner, waiting to kick your asses on the school playground and steal your lunch money, Barack Obama was there to gently soothe your fears, sing you an old plantation song, and make you feel that "everythin' gonna be awright, yowsa, you betcha."

Those days aren't coming back, no matter who you run. Sorry, that's just the way it is. Deal with it. Get over yourselves.

Meh, Trump jobs are burger flippers & sheet changers. And one of the reasons unemployment is down, is that many of the poor work 2 or 3 of ‘em!

You got any proof of that? Link?

As I said, that was under Obama.

This is from your own favorite network CNN...…...more jobs than people to fill and that was last year and is still going strong

There are now more job openings than workers to fill them

They WANT TO HATE THEM SO MUCH that they can JUSTIFY their BLOOD LUST.

They want to believe any lies that validate their hate

Who are the people taking to the streets destroying property, sacking businesses, clobbering people with bicycle locks, and pepper spraying innocent bystanders?

Hint: it's not the Trumpsters, Gomer Pyle.
Liberals think that's normal behavior.
Those are no liberals....And despite their claims, they're not anarchists either....They're stone commie scum.
I think the average Democrat of today is actually close to being an Independent.
They've left the party in droves to the Walk Away people who first treat them for their TDS, then share opportunities for their future politics. Many of them came liking President Trump anyway because he encouraged private businesses to bring back their companies to America and others just to double down right where they are and increase their earnings with new trade partners who used to take our business with zero return. President Trump used his art-of-the-deal skills to cause our trade partners to also trade with us a lot more than before. So millions of people have high-paying jobs now, while 3 million no longer need to be on welfare because they're happier working for their own American dream in the future. Some of the university students who were lied to for four years are actually able to realize Marxism is incompatible with a free trade country whose main benefit is giving all people equality under the Constitutional protections developed over the past 244 years. Go America!

Obama gave away part of Alaska's land in the form of its westerly Aleutian Islands. He did not bother his arrogant self to ask Alaska if he could give their property away, he just did it. With it, he gave away a trillion dollars in oil and gas in and around the islands to Russia. Earlier, he and his Secretary of State Hillary in an also secretive move, gave away 20% of America's up-gradable uranium to Russia, who is in cohoots up to their necks with the ayatollah of Iran who just threatened America with a nuclear attack if a gay man is elected President. He will also have to take out our ally Israel to satisfy his murder-god who tells him to murder infidels in a process called jihad in which they take young men with nothing to do to go kill people who are not muslims. These young men get a bonus if they kill a Jew, and it's doubled if they kill an American "by accident." If they get killed killing people, their families are given income for life.

Pardon me if I don't stand up and cheer the idiot along with you. He has imperiled this nation with his give-aways, not to mention his theft of other mens' thunder and hard work.
Fake news.

"Q: Is President Obama giving away several Alaskan islands to Russia?

A: No. The U.S. has never claimed ownership of the islands identified in viral emails and websites. They lie far closer to the coast of Siberia than to Alaska."

Alaskan Island Giveaway?

You've been lied to again.
Why do you keep going back for more?
That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it. WE no longer own those islands, no thanks to Barack Obama who released title on them without consulting the state of Alaska.

Forum List

Back