Trump Makes Most Savage Political Ad Ever, Starring Biden's Illegal Invader NYC Cop Killers

Nothingberder. Just fodder for the RWNJs.

Warms the cockles of my heart to see someone is awake and full of fight on the Trump team. Now a lot of illegals will vote for Trump because these are the kind of animals they have been victimized by all their lives in their chithole countries.

If you are kicking a man who is down in the head you are trying to kill him. Period.

Brilliantly dissects the breathtakingly dishonest Democratic spin that the border is Trump's fault. Remember Title 42?

Best ad!!

Trump should deport the Illegals and their UniParty enablers

Deport everyone who voted for the border bill, deport the State Officials working with the Cartels. Well, maybe give them a choice of self deportation or face a military tribunal.

Don’t you see that deportation of the Illegals alone does not solve the real problem

If you are kicking a man who is down in the head you are trying to kill him. Period.

Brilliantly dissects the breathtakingly dishonest Democratic spin that the border is Trump's fault. Remember Title 42?

The NYC thing is a great TV ad for Trump. Reminds me of the ads against Michael Dukakis for being a supporter of crime.

savage.png

Warms the cockles of my heart to see someone is awake and full of fight on the Trump team. Now a lot of illegals will vote for Trump because these are the kind of animals they have been victimized by all their lives in their chithole countries.
I’m sure Democrats would love to have illegal immigrants be able to vote but they might be surprised that not all will vote for Democrats.

Forum List

Back