Obama trolls Trump - Brilliantly!

They WANT TO HATE THEM SO MUCH that they can JUSTIFY their BLOOD LUST.

They want to believe any lies that validate their hate

Who are the people taking to the streets destroying property, sacking businesses, clobbering people with bicycle locks, and pepper spraying innocent bystanders?

Hint: it's not the Trumpsters, Gomer Pyle.
Liberals think that's normal behavior.

Obama made the recession what it was, and it was the OBAMA RECESSION

Trumptards live in some sort of a parallel universe, where 16,000+ Dear Leader lies are viewed as gospel!

They are such deplorable and ignorant human scum that they WANT TO BELIEVE terrible things....

They don't want to "believe" that liberals are "the loyal opposition". They WANT TO BELIEVE that "liberals are traitors who deserve to die"

They don't want to believe that Obama was a decent guy....
They want to believe he was "SCUM" who "RUINED OUR COUNTRY" (and deserves what all liberals deserve)

They don't want to believe that liberals and atheists and gays and muslims and blacks are regular people who deserve respect and to live in peace....

Calm down, dude. Are you off your meds tonight?
Liberals don't take meds unless they can snort.

Desperately seeking to retain at least some of his failed legacy, and what's left of his self-respect.

What an attention whore. Of course, it wouldn't be the first time he was a whore. I seem to remember the stories of him trading oral sexual favors to other men in exchange for cocaine, back when he was a "community organizer."

Ooops, what am I saying? Obama will never be anything but a street-walking, race-baiting "community organizer." And a third-rate one at that.

:auiqs.jpg:
At some point he will be fertilizer, and that will be his greatest contribution to the earth.

The Mango Menace will become fertilizer 20 years sooner at a minimum. :)

Regardless, would you like to take some bets on how much longer Trump's legacy will last, compared to Obama's?

Wait....what am I saying? Obama no longer has a legacy to speak of. President Trump made that disappear.

Sure, 170 presidential historians already have Obama in the top ten & your Orange Man-Baby dead last.

Every execute order he signed will be UNsigned on 1-20-21.

Who are the people taking to the streets destroying property, sacking businesses, clobbering people with bicycle locks, and pepper spraying innocent bystanders?

Those are no liberals....And despite their claims, they're not anarchists either....They're stone commie scum.

Obama made the recession what it was, and it was the OBAMA RECESSION

Trumptards live in some sort of a parallel universe, where 16,000+ Dear Leader lies are viewed as gospel!

They are such deplorable and ignorant human scum that they WANT TO BELIEVE terrible things....

They don't want to "believe" that liberals are "the loyal opposition". They WANT TO BELIEVE that "liberals are traitors who deserve to die"

They don't want to believe that Obama was a decent guy....
They want to believe he was "SCUM" who "RUINED OUR COUNTRY" (and deserves what all liberals deserve)

They don't want to believe that liberals and atheists and gays and muslims and blacks are regular people who deserve respect and to live in peace....

Calm down, dude. Are you off your meds tonight?
Liberals don't take meds unless they can snort.

Looks like President Trump's border wall and increased immigration security is working. The drug supply to this country has been so restricted that the left are losing their collective minds and going through withdrawal symptoms.

Thank you President Trump!

Desperately seeking to retain at least some of his failed legacy, and what's left of his self-respect.

What an attention whore. Of course, it wouldn't be the first time he was a whore. I seem to remember the stories of him trading oral sexual favors to other men in exchange for cocaine, back when he was a "community organizer."

Ooops, what am I saying? Obama will never be anything but a street-walking, race-baiting "community organizer." And a third-rate one at that.

:auiqs.jpg:
At some point he will be fertilizer, and that will be his greatest contribution to the earth.

The Mango Menace will become fertilizer 20 years sooner at a minimum. :)

Regardless, would you like to take some bets on how much longer Trump's legacy will last, compared to Obama's?

Wait....what am I saying? Obama no longer has a legacy to speak of. President Trump made that disappear.

Sure, 170 presidential historians already have Obama in the top ten & your Orange Man-Baby dead last.

Every execute order he signed will be UNsigned on 1-20-21.
I'm shocked that so many people who get paid by Liberal Universities would take such a stance.

Obama gave away part of Alaska's land in the form of its westerly Aleutian Islands. He did not bother his arrogant self to ask Alaska if he could give their property away, he just did it. With it, he gave away a trillion dollars in oil and gas in and around the islands to Russia. Earlier, he and his Secretary of State Hillary in an also secretive move, gave away 20% of America's up-gradable uranium to Russia, who is in cohoots up to their necks with the ayatollah of Iran who just threatened America with a nuclear attack if a gay man is elected President. He will also have to take out our ally Israel to satisfy his murder-god who tells him to murder infidels in a process called jihad in which they take young men with nothing to do to go kill people who are not muslims. These young men get a bonus if they kill a Jew, and it's doubled if they kill an American "by accident." If they get killed killing people, their families are given income for life.

Pardon me if I don't stand up and cheer the idiot along with you. He has imperiled this nation with his give-aways, not to mention his theft of other mens' thunder and hard work.

Those are no liberals....And despite their claims, they're not anarchists either....They're stone commie scum.
I think the average Democrat of today is actually close to being an Independent.

Poor Obama .. I kinda feel bad for him .. trump made him look like the JV team lol

Never feel bad for Hussein Barack scum

Never.

No reason to feel bad for Barack...

wonderful and beautiful wife

great life

great kids

handsome guy

where-as Hair Trump really is a disgusting fat pig...
Beautiful wife? Lol his daughters have blowen every white guy at Harvard lol

Wait...what?? Where does the line start? :21:

Poor Obama .. I kinda feel bad for him .. trump made him look like the JV team lol

Never feel bad for Hussein Barack scum

Never.

No reason to feel bad for Barack...

wonderful and beautiful wife

great life

great kids

handsome guy

where-as Hair Trump really is a disgusting fat pig...
Beautiful wife? Lol his daughters have blowen every white guy at Harvard lol

Wait...what?? Where does the line start? :21:
Sell some weed she will blow you for a hit lol

I think the average Democrat of today is actually close to being an Independent.
Shit, Trump is more of a democrat than any of the goofballs running for the party nomination.

Can you blame them? What rational Democrat would want to be associated with the bunch of lunatic leftists trying to take over their party?

Michelle doesn't even look like a human.

michelenotapprove.jpg

Obama gave away part of Alaska's land in the form of its westerly Aleutian Islands. He did not bother his arrogant self to ask Alaska if he could give their property away, he just did it. With it, he gave away a trillion dollars in oil and gas in and around the islands to Russia. Earlier, he and his Secretary of State Hillary in an also secretive move, gave away 20% of America's up-gradable uranium to Russia, who is in cohoots up to their necks with the ayatollah of Iran who just threatened America with a nuclear attack if a gay man is elected President. He will also have to take out our ally Israel to satisfy his murder-god who tells him to murder infidels in a process called jihad in which they take young men with nothing to do to go kill people who are not muslims. These young men get a bonus if they kill a Jew, and it's doubled if they kill an American "by accident." If they get killed killing people, their families are given income for life.

Pardon me if I don't stand up and cheer the idiot along with you. He has imperiled this nation with his give-aways, not to mention his theft of other mens' thunder and hard work.
Fake news.

"Q: Is President Obama giving away several Alaskan islands to Russia?

A: No. The U.S. has never claimed ownership of the islands identified in viral emails and websites. They lie far closer to the coast of Siberia than to Alaska."

Alaskan Island Giveaway?

You've been lied to again.
Why do you keep going back for more?

Forum List

Back