What's new

Obama trolls Trump - Brilliantly!

Jitss617

Gold Member
Reaction score
Poor Obama .. I kinda feel bad for him .. trump made him look like the JV team lol

OP
DrLove

DrLove

Gold Member
Reaction score
Poor Obama .. I kinda feel bad for him .. trump made him look like the JV team lol
Well, I feel kinda bad for that Smirky Sandmann feller in your avatar. Did he buy CNN yet with the 500 bucks they payed him? :)

anynameyouwish

Gold Member
Reaction score

limbaugh on the economy.....

when bush the first was president;

"any economic successes during a republicans term are the result of republican policies. any failures are the fault of the previous democratic president."

when clinton was president;

"any economic successes during a democrats term are the result of the previous republicans policies. any failures are that democrats fault"

when bush the 2 was president;

"any economic successes during a republicans term are the result of republican policies. any failures are the fault of the previous democratic president."

when Obama was president;

"any economic successes during a democrats term are the result of the previous republicans policies. any failures are that democrats fault"

now that Hair Trump is King of America;

cons are so predictably hypocritical

anynameyouwish

Gold Member
Reaction score
Obozo was a scourge on the country. It will take decades to undo the damage he inflicted.

"It will take decades to undo the damage he inflicted."

the insanity runs deep in this one....

care to list any examples?

I didn't think you could.

OP
DrLove

DrLove

Gold Member
Reaction score

JGalt

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Desperately seeking to retain at least some of his failed legacy, and what's left of his self-respect.

What an attention whore. Of course, it wouldn't be the first time he was a whore. I seem to remember the stories of him trading oral sexual favors to other men in exchange for cocaine, back when he was a "community organizer."

Ooops, what am I saying? Obama will never be anything but a street-walking, race-baiting "community organizer." And a third-rate one at that.

:auiqs.jpg:

skye

Diamond Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that's in a few

jameny5

Reaction score
I can feel the "racism" in your comment. Don't you? Take your time answering. I got all day and all night. Shoot!

Most reactions - Past 7 days