Obama to speak to the nation at 4:30 et regarding cops being assassinated

Why bother watching it? It'll be the same tired shit he's been saying for nearly eight years

Why bother watching it? It'll be the same tired shit he's been saying for nearly eight years
I like my info to be received first hand whenever possible. Second hand reporting almost always has a slant behind it

Preview: He's mad, this isn't who we are, it's easier to get a gun than a book, blah, blah, blah.....oh and "it's Bush's fault"

Though the price of television sets is coming down, I advise everyone not to sit in front of your tv during his speech with a sharp or loaded weapon in your hands.

3 nanoseconds.
Motherfucker racist will do his best to continue to divide America.
I dunno man. Even the dumbest person is capable of realizing that there are times when your message may need to be moderated. Not to say he's figured that out yet but it is possible.
That would involve self awareness and humility, neither of which Obama has an ounce of.

He will spent the entire speech dining on BLM semen - it's a statistically proven fact that America doesn't have a more murderous, rape-happy race of violent, hate-filled animals than carpet-headed-American crybabies. This "white devil" has NEVER seen a stupider, more vicious race more unsuitable for civilized society. Everywhere the blacks go there is crybaby racial drama at BEST and sadistic, mindless violence at worst. Abe Lincoln was absolutely correct when he said the blacks are clearly not adapted to civilized society and need to be sent back to Africa.

Obama only needs to say one thing.

This shit needs to stop RIGHT NOW. There is no justification to target & kill police officers in the United States of America. We are a nation of laws and the wheels of justice will be followed.

Hurry up November!

As a side note, have you guys considered what you'll do if Hillary wins the election?

Forum List

Back