President Hussien, the Great Divider has finally managed to start a race war

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
With the Dallas and now Louisiana police shootings, President Hussein has gotten his wish, a never ending race war between blacks and whites in the US. And we know that it's only a matter of time when we'll have yet another ISIS Islamist related terrorist event.

It's time for ALL Americans to take their blinders off and realize that we have an anti American, anti capitalist, racist, Islamist sympathizer, divider as president who is trying to undermine the security and unity of this country in order to weaken it globally. He is truly the worst president I have witnessed in my lifetime.

Vote your conscience this November.

Last edited:
Oh please. He sticks his ugly ears out every time there's a black person involved and immediately takes sides, and then incites racist hate groups like Black Lives Matter to start riots and burn down cities, even before the evidence is out and there's an investigation. Everybody can see what he's doing. He didn't couldn't even control himself from bashing cops during the memorial for the five Dallas police officers. Maybe he should be called the Great Inciter.

I am

th

Oh please. He sticks his ugly ears out every time there's a black person involved and immediately takes sides, and then incites racist hate groups like Black Lives Matter to start riots and burn down cities, even before the evidence is out and there's an investigation. Everybody can see what he's doing. He didn't couldn't even control himself from bashing cops during the memorial for the five Dallas police officers. Maybe he should be called the Great Inciter.
You avoided my question. If it was a race war then why are these guys targeting only white cops?

You avoided my question. If it was a race war then why are these guys targeting only white cops?
They are targeting and killing WHITE cops, you moron.

How is cops getting shot a race war between Blacks and whites? Are you claiming Black extremist are walking around shooting random white people?
That is exactly what the Dallas shooter was you know.
He shot cops or random white people? I think everyone knows that answer because it was on the news so you look silly again.
The SHOOTER SAID he first choice was cops then white people.

How is cops getting shot a race war between Blacks and whites? Are you claiming Black extremist are walking around shooting random white people?
That is exactly what the Dallas shooter was you know.
He shot cops or random white people? I think everyone knows that answer because it was on the news so you look silly again.
The SHOOTER SAID he first choice was cops then white people.
Where did he say?

Good for him. Now explain how that means all white people which would actually be a race war?

Obama could have stopped this. He chose not to. He has American police officers' blood on his hands.

Good for him. Now explain how that means all white people which would actually be a race war?
Targeting and killing people because they're white. that's the definition of a racist.

Targeting and killing people because they're white. that's the definition of a racist.
No actually its not. You should invest in a dictionary. Obviously the definition of racist escapes you. I've given you 3 chances now to explain how targeting cops even white cops is starting a race war? He could have shot random white people walking around if thats what he wanted instead of actually shooting people that had weapons that could shoot back.

With the Dallas and now Louisiana police shootings, President Hussein has gotten his wish, a never ending race war between blacks and whites in the US. And we know that it's only a matter of time when we'll have yet another ISIS Islamist related terrorist event.

It's time for ALL Americans to take their blinders off and realize that we have an anti American, anti capitalist, racist, Islamist sympathizer, divider as president who is trying to undermine the security and unity of this country in order to weaken it globally. He is truly the worst president I have witnessed in my lifetime.

Vote your conscience this November.

Just wondering why you think all this is a product of the last 7 years. This has been hundreds of years in the making.

Forum List

Back