Obama Takes Apology Tour to Cuba

James Moore

Mar 18, 2016
A View from the Beach: Obama Takes Apology Tour to Cuba

Obama is a most putrid disgusting example of a president. A president who has failed his oath to the Constitution and to the office. Obama is a traitor. And a traitor president combined with an inept co conspirator congress makes for an un American regime unlike any before it. Obama is a traitor. Obama is a Communist. Obama is an enemy of all Patriotic Americans. His actions prove it.

Obama is a most putrid disgusting example of a president. A president who has failed his oath to the Constitution and to the office. Obama is a traitor. And a traitor president combined with an inept co conspirator congress makes for an un American regime unlike any before it. Obama is a traitor. Obama is a Communist. Obama is an enemy of all Patriotic Americans. His actions prove it.
:cuckoo:

Tell me how the embargo has done any good or is this your hatred for President Obama and if Trump would have done this you would be throwing your legs up in the air while screaming it is the greatest thing that was ever done?

My point?

Stop and think that Cuba has been isolated all these years and the Castro regime is still in power, so again how well has that embargo work?

:cuckoo:

Even a insane person at times has a clarity of sanity in their life, and I doubt the op'er or the majority of the fringers in life have ever experience a moment of sanity...

Face it, the Obomanation was trying out for his next GIG after president!

176886_600.jpg

The rich get richer. The "Elite" will gain, Cuban people will suffer same. According to my "teachers". BHO made ASS of himself again.

Obama taking expensive vacations.....before his time is up......having Americans pay for his shit...oop ...holidays

you know....he is the President....let him and his family and mother in law ... and his entourage.....squeeze the American lemon juice of money.....before he is gone to pasture and retire into the sunset ... somewhere in the USA

Tell me how the embargo has done any good or is this your hatred for President Obama and if Trump would have done this you would be throwing your legs up in the air while screaming it is the greatest thing that was ever done?

My point?

Stop and think that Cuba has been isolated all these years and the Castro regime is still in power, so again how well has that embargo work?
So you're suggesting military action or a plotted coup? Assassination?
Either way, rewarding an enemy will not make things better for anyone except the enemy. Unless, of course, as the OP points out, the enemy is not really an enemy to this subversive president Obama.

Forum List

Back