Black cop in Az: "Anti-Trump protesters most hateful people ever!!"

And the mainstream media will ignore this. If he was saying the Trump supporters were yelling racist shit at him the MSM would play it nonstop

VIRAL VIDEO: Black cop tells the TRUTH about Trump rallies

So much for Trump supporters being violent bigots, the real democrat KKK terrorist are back. Trump made KKK democrats come out their closets.

democrats-kkk.jpg

Little_Rock_Desegregation_1957.jpg

tumblr_mtsedg7Sug1rudjcro1_1280.jpg

proxy

To me.....these protests. I say, go..........go.........go!!! I want more vids of these fascists asshole no-responsibilities in life losers on the boob every day! Most Americans still embrace a civilized nation........this radical shit weirds them.

These people shouldn't be called protestors. they are AGITATORS. anyone coming to these Political events wearing the get up of the KKK, Hitler, (of course the left is famous for that. every Republican has been Hitler according to them) is looking to get their ass kicked in my opinion. They are infringing on the right of others to assemble without the fear of being HARMED. basically they should be called, domestic terrorist.

I saved these from when they were again out showing their ass during the Bush administration.

I hope the people aren't falling for these lamestream medias and the lying left claiming it's all the fault of Trump and their supporters and vote OUT that nasty party that supports these "domestic terrorist". the Progressive/dem party.

Forum List

Back