Obama supporters:not only ignorant BUT are stupid...not my words Obama's hired help!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama told anyone who could read such as me that he was an angry black man. He resorted to "tricks" and "tactics" to fool people. Here in his own words:
From Obama's book "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.
"

He tells those smart enough to know, that his ideas, experience won't cut it so he has to use "tricks"," tactic".

But Obama knew to really fool people he had to hire people that had the same low regard for Americans.
People like MIT economist Jonathan Gruber.

In a clip Massachusetts Institute of Technology Professor Jonathan Gruber appears on a panel and discusses how the reform earned enough votes to pass.
He suggested that many lawmakers and voters didn't know what was in the law or how its financing worked, and that this helped it win approval.
"Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage,” Gruber said. "And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."
Gruber made the comment while discussing how the law was "written in a tortured way" to avoid a bad score from the Congressional Budget Office. He suggested that voters would have rejected ObamaCare if the penalties for going without health insurance were interpreted as taxes, either by budget analysts or the public.
ObamaCare architect: 'Stupidity' of voters helped bill pass
Again most Fools For Obama (FOOF0s) this goes way over their heads. This is intended though for people who didn't realize the first time they voted for Obama what a pompous arrogant person Obama was and his attitude about America and Americans. Hopefully more of you are understanding the extreme danger our country is in because we had this traitor who hates our military enough to tell the enemy "our military air-raiding villages, killing civilians"! For all you none FOOF0s... how can we have a president who has been so harmful to our country that he blames America before he blames our enemies!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back