What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obama storing classified documents

OldFlame

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And add to that this....

A massive volume of paperwork, electronic data and artifacts will find a temporary home at the old Plunkett Home Furnishings store on Golf Road in Hoffman Estates. As many as 120 employees will be brought in by the National Archives and Records Administration to sort through the material, which ultimately will be part of the Obama Presidential Center.

There were no NARA employees doing this with Trump's stuff, he would not let them near it.

And I don't blame him, everyone in the corrupt federal government has been out to get him from the start. And they haven't ever stopped. I wouldn't have trusted any of them either if I were him.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And I don't blame him, everyone in the corrupt federal government has been out to get him from the start. And they haven't ever stopped. I wouldn't have trusted any of them either if I were him.

and yet if he had just followed the established protocol by all his predecessors the FBI would not have needed to pay him a visit.

Trump is and always has been his own worst enemy.

BlindBoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Obama has documents stored in a furniture warehouse in Illinois.

More fodder for the goobers. Holy fuck!

"Previous presidential collections have also been stored in temporary quarters before making a landing at their final destination. Bush 43's archives, which includes an estimated 200 million emails, 70 million pages of documents, 4 million photos and 43,000 artifacts, were shipped by truck and military-chartered air to a warehouse in Lewisville, Texas, before making the move to the library.

The archives of his father, President George H.W. Bush, found a temporary home in a strip mall space previously occupied by a bowling alley and a Chinese restaurant, Laster said. Bill Clinton's archives landed for a time in a former Oldsmobile dealership near his future library in Little Rock, Ark."

Lesh

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It was a NARA controlled facility.

Why do Trump supporters keep getting duped by the same crap over and over.

They are like political cuckolds.
Lies are so much easier to believe when you WANT to believe them.

That's why conmen can be successful

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Now PJMedia reported, “The Obama Foundation stored classified documents in an abandoned furniture warehouse, according to a 2018 letter from the Obama Foundation to the National Archives and Records Administration.”

^^^ fake news. It's the NARA who had legal possession of them, not Obama...

In a statement Friday, the National Archives disputed Mr. Trump’s claim, saying they assumed legal and physical custody of Mr. Obama’s records in compliance with the Presidential Records Act. The 1978 law requires presidents and their staff to turn over all documents, including confidential materials, to the National Archives at the end of their presidency.

“NARA moved approximately 30 million pages of unclassified records to a NARA facility in the Chicago area where they are maintained exclusively by NARA,” the agency said in a statement.

“Additionally, NARA maintains the classified Obama Presidential records in a NARA facility in the Washington, DC, area. As required by the PRA, former President Obama has no control over where and how NARA stores the Presidential records of his Administration,” the statement continued.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Reaction score

Why are you still trying to pass off this debunked story as true?

It is a National ArchIves warehouse
Obama followed the law and turned all his documents over to the National Archives

Last edited:

MinTrut

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Multiple threads on this already.

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Too bad that only liberals posted on that one. By the way none of you have debunked this story and only have expressed your biased opinions. I posted an article.

You posted fake news.

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No, I didn't get this information from CNN.

I already proved it's fake news. I quoted the NARA stating they are in possession of that material, not Obama.

So now everyone here sees not only did you post fake news, but you're so dumb, you still deny it's fake news.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Reaction score

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter where you got the information. It is wrong.

I'm no fan of CNN but I gotta admit I laugh out loud reading that schmuck attacking CNN's credibility when he himself linked to articles which were already debunked as fake news by the NARA.

These freaks have no sense of self-awareness at all.

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score

LOL

Well this thread blew up in your face.

:abgg2q.jpg:

candycorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Long debunked nonsense.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Which is why the NARA had 120 plus employees going through them.

How many NARA employees were looking at what Trump had at his house?

Don't know for sure, but we'd better have the FBI to raid the warehouse, just in case.

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

New Topics

Forum List