Obama Steps Up Confrontation

There is a lot to fix. Republicans left the economy in a mess.

And look how they handle their own money. The Confederate Republican Party had 22 million, received 96 million in "gifts" and ended up with less than 10 million. Where did it go?

They spent it on leather bondage. What a bunch of freaks.

Drag%20Isiah%20Dominatrix%202.JPG

Republicans spending campaign contributions on a "good time".

Too bad they didn't tell Hillary their "plans". Some things she does for "free" if she's doing it to teabaggers.

Dominatrix-Clinton--14202.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did the same thing happen often under previous presidents?

Not like this, sometimes you had fighting, but you never saw 100% partisan bills passed with things like reconcilliation.
The system is breaking down, its not supposed to be a tyranny of the majority, but the current gov has either forgotten this or is ignoring it.

The voters will decide which it is.

Just more bullshit. The Repukes used reconcilliation 14 times in the last twenty years, the Dems have used it 9 times. We still have 5 to go to even the score:lol:

I wonder if it is simply a function of how much Repubs have been the minority or majority party?

I see this "reconcilliation" as something that could become the norm for either party. Why not? Why bother with SOP?

Go straight to "reconcilliation" and stop wasting time.

Its called circumventing the system.

Did the same thing happen often under previous presidents?
Yep. And the sore losers, on either side, always cry about it.

What side? The "sore losers" comment would indicate you think this is a game. This is not a game and we are all on 1 side as Americans? The partisan politics only give those in power more of it. Because previous administrations did bad things is not an argument for the current one to do the same.

Not like this, sometimes you had fighting, but you never saw 100% partisan bills passed with things like reconcilliation.
The system is breaking down, its not supposed to be a tyranny of the majority, but the current gov has either forgotten this or is ignoring it.

The voters will decide which it is.

Just more bullshit. The Repukes used reconcilliation 14 times in the last twenty years, the Dems have used it 9 times. We still have 5 to go to even the score:lol:

Reconcilation was never perverted in the way the communist leader has done.

It's supposed to be used. It's not supposed to be used to create a whole new entitlement.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't the house merely pass the senate healthcare bill on an up or down vote?? Reconciliation was used to apply fixes and remove some of what republicans were against but the "whole new entitlement" as you call it was passed by a straight up or down vote.

Forum List

Back