Obama Shell-shocked By Trump Win

“Sometimes I wonder whether I was 10 or 20 years too early,” Obama told aides, according to the memoir. “Maybe we pushed too far. ... Maybe people just want to fall back into their tribe.”

Pretty interesting read on Obama and his aids after Trumps win. I'm not sure I would agree Obama pushed to far or was to early. I think Democrats were just to confident and forgot what was really important. Bill Clinton and James Carville told us in 1992 "It's the economy stupid". Hence, Trump nails the flyover states and middle class areas.

Obama was shell-shocked by Trump win, asked 'What if we were wrong?,' new book says
Can't stop talking about Obama.......trump is that much of an embarrassment.

As always, wonderful contribution by you to the thread on a current political event.

“Sometimes I wonder whether I was 10 or 20 years too early,” Obama told aides, according to the memoir. “Maybe we pushed too far. ... Maybe people just want to fall back into their tribe.”

Pretty interesting read on Obama and his aids after Trumps win. I'm not sure I would agree Obama pushed to far or was to early. I think Democrats were just to confident and forgot what was really important. Bill Clinton and James Carville told us in 1992 "It's the economy stupid". Hence, Trump nails the flyover states and middle class areas.

Obama was shell-shocked by Trump win, asked 'What if we were wrong?,' new book says
The election of Trump was a general statement from middle America, saying "fuck you, commie."

Last edited:
The main reason Barry is 'shell-shocked' is because the egotistical narcissist can't believe that Donald Trump has been / was able to escape his carefully planned and coordinated Conspiratorial, Treasonous political Coup he engineered using his Cabinet Members and Directors of multiple Agencies, to include the DOJ, the NIA, the CIA, and the FBI.

I can't tell if Barry thought he was just THAT smart or the American people were just THAT dumb in believing he and his criminal cabal could HIDE / Hand Gesture away such a massive and extremely OBVIOUS criminal scandal, consisting of thousands of criminal counts - according to the FBI who identified this publicly, that overshadowed and haunted Hillary Clinton.

The fact is he is NOT that smart, and yes, some snowflakes ARE just THAT d@mn dumb!

Anyone who has ever worked in the U.S. Government with classified information before knew IMMEDIATELY upon hearing what Hillary had done that she had un-questionably, undeniably broken numerous laws.

The FBI itself killed any question as to whether she had done so when they publicly announced they had found over 15,000 OFFICIAL documents on her (Un-authorized, unencrypted, unsecured) personal computer that she was required by law to turn in - as per the FOIA and Federal Records Act - but had never done so. Each official document she never turned in equates to 1 criminal count in violation of each law - FOIA and FRA, meaning 2 criminal counts per document. THAT comes out to over 30,000 criminal counts for just the documents alone that she had on her computer. That doesn't even cover all of the other crimes she committed.

Barry DID get away with the most massive case of 'OBSTRUCTION' in U.S. history, though, because Hillary was protected by his administration from being indicted. It was not hard since Barry 'owned' the DOJ, NIA, CIA, FBI, and a massive, complicit / surrogate Liberal media - the same reason Barry was able to protect so many of his Cabinet / administration members from indictment from crimes during his 8 years in office.

Orchestrating the entire 'Protection Racket' for Hillary, protecting her from indictment AND keeping her from being forced out of the Presidential race despite her OBVIOUSLY being guilty as hell of a whole lot of crimes was a HUGE accomplishment for Barry ... one designed to effect the outcome of the 2016 more than the Russians could ever hope to have accomplished.

This HUGE 'win' for Barry only stroked his ego. If he could keep someone so guilty as hell out of prison and in the election, there is no way a US citizen, non-Washington Establishment, non-'Swamp Dwelling' candidate could stand against the collaborated assault against them from Obama, his DOJ, NIA, CIA, and FBI, working in conjunction with Hillary and her team, who had treasonously collaborated with foreign spies and the Russians to effect the outcome of the election as well. With the full weight of his criminal administration behind her, Hillary would win in a 'tidal wave'.

....and yet Donald Trump accomplished the 'unthinkable'. He beat Barak Obama and his criminal administration's treasonous criminal attempt to prevent him from being elected.

- He beat Barak Obama.

- He beat James Clapper and his National Intelligence Agency.

- He beat Censured Perjurer US AG Eric Holder.

- He beat Obstructionist US AG Loretta Lynch.

- He beat Perjurer John Brennan and his criminal CIA.

- He beat Secret Society Members Director / Deputy Director James Comey and Andrew McCabe and their co-conspirator Special Agent Peter Strzok

- He beat the 'Clinton Machine' / Hillary Clinton

- He beat the Liberal Propaganda Media Army

...to defeat his '3rd World' attempted political coup to win the Presidency.

I can see why the arrogant narcissist who believes he is smarter than everyone else on the planet is shell-shocked.

Not only did Trump beat HIM AND HILLARY, their every well-planned effort to complete the coup after the election, should he win, has blown up in their faces, exposing evidence of crimes...THEIR crimes.

SHELL-SHOCKED:

upload_2018-5-31_9-2-18.jpeg

WHAT IS GOING ON IS YOU JUST GOT
YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU
COURTESY
OF PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP, BI@TCH!

Perhaps he would feel better if he joined Hillary on her Butt-Hurt 'This Is Who I Blame For losing' Tour...

:lmao:

Can't stop talking about Obama.......trump is that much of an embarrassment.
We heard nothing but Bush from liberals for eight years. Was Barry that much of an embarrassment?

The main reason Barry is 'shell-shocked' is because the egotistical narcissist can't believe that Donald Trump has been / was able to escape his carefully planned and coordinated Conspiratorial, Treasonous political Coup he engineered using his Cabinet Members and Directors of multiple Agencies, to include the DOJ, the NIA, the CIA, and the FBI.

I can't tell if Barry thought he was just THAT smart or the American people were just THAT dumb in believing he and his criminal cabal could HIDE / Hand Gesture away such a massive and extremely OBVIOUS criminal scandal, consisting of thousands of criminal counts - according to the FBI who identified this publicly, that overshadowed and haunted Hillary Clinton.

The fact is he is NOT that smart, and yes, some snowflakes ARE just THAT d@mn dumb!

Anyone who has ever worked in the U.S. Government with classified information before knew IMMEDIATELY upon hearing what Hillary had done that she had un-questionably, undeniably broken numerous laws.

The FBI itself killed any question as to whether she had done so when they publicly announced they had found over 15,000 OFFICIAL documents on her (Un-authorized, unencrypted, unsecured) personal computer that she was required by law to turn in - as per the FOIA and Federal Records Act - but had never done so. Each official document she never turned in equates to 1 criminal count in violation of each law - FOIA and FRA, meaning 2 criminal counts per document. THAT comes out to over 30,000 criminal counts for just the documents alone that she had on her computer. That doesn't even cover all of the other crimes she committed.

Barry DID get away with the most massive case of 'OBSTRUCTION' in U.S. history, though, because Hillary was protected by his administration from being indicted. It was not hard since Barry 'owned' the DOJ, NIA, CIA, FBI, and a massive, complicit / surrogate Liberal media - the same reason Barry was able to protect so many of his Cabinet / administration members from indictment from crimes during his 8 years in office.

Orchestrating the entire 'Protection Racket' for Hillary, protecting her from indictment AND keeping her from being forced out of the Presidential race despite her OBVIOUSLY being guilty as hell of a whole lot of crimes was a HUGE accomplishment for Barry ... one designed to effect the outcome of the 2016 more than the Russians could ever hope to have accomplished.

This HUGE 'win' for Barry only stroked his ego. If he could keep someone so guilty as hell out of prison and in the election, there is no way a US citizen, non-Washington Establishment, non-'Swamp Dwelling' candidate could stand against the collaborated assault against them from Obama, his DOJ, NIA, CIA, and FBI, working in conjunction with Hillary and her team, who had treasonously collaborated with foreign spies and the Russians to effect the outcome of the election as well. With the full weight of his criminal administration behind her, Hillary would win in a 'tidal wave'.

....and yet Donald Trump accomplished the 'unthinkable'. He beat Barak Obama and his criminal administration's treasonous criminal attempt to prevent him from being elected.

- He beat Barak Obama.

- He beat James Clapper and his National Intelligence Agency.

- He beat Censured Perjurer US AG Eric Holder.

- He beat Obstructionist US AG Loretta Lynch.

- He beat Perjurer John Brennan and his criminal CIA.

- He beat Secret Society Members Director / Deputy Director James Comey and Andrew McCabe and their co-conspirator Special Agent Peter Strzok

- He beat the 'Clinton Machine' / Hillary Clinton

- He beat the Liberal Propaganda Media Army

...to defeat his '3rd World' attempted political coup to win the Presidency.

I can see why the arrogant narcissist who believes he is smarter than everyone else on the planet is shell-shocked.

Not only did Trump beat HIM AND HILLARY, their every well-planned effort to complete the coup after the election, should he win, has blown up in their faces, exposing evidence of crimes...THEIR crimes.

SHELL-SHOCKED:

View attachment 196023

WHAT IS GOING ON IS YOU JUST GOT
YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU
COURTESY
OF PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP, BI@TCH!

Perhaps he would feel better if he joined Hillary on her Butt-Hurt 'This Is Who I Blame For losing' Tour...

:lmao:

Trump is quite the winner. These people hate winners, because they never win.

It just adds insult to injury.

The election of Trump was a general statement from middle America, saying "fuck you, commie."

IMO Obama, Hillary, the Hillary-owned DNC, and the entire Democratic party were blind, deaf, and dumb to the anger, frustration, and 'I've Had Enough Of This $hit' mentality coming form everywhere across America from anyone NOT a Liberal extremist/loyalist.

Americans were tired of career, self-serving, corrupt Washington Establishment politician Elitists who sought power and position to 'RULE' rather than 'SERVE'...and who do the Democrats decide to FORCE down the throats of their base as well as intending to do so to all of America by GIVING their 'Chosen One' what they could not win themselves - the DNC Nomination?

The DNC decided well before their primaries began that their candidate would be the career-long corrupt, criminal, self-serving, Washington Establishment, Elitist Scandal Queen, Hillary Clinton, who actually believed she should not have to 'WIN' anything.

She did not believe she had to campaign for the DNC nomination - it was HERS. She did not have to 'earn' the Presidency by winning an election - it was HERS! 'IT'S MY TURN', the 'entitled' princess and head of the Clinton Crime Family mafia believed.

I don't know who was shocked more by Hillary's loss - Hillary or Barak Obama, who is now reportedly 'shell-shocked' at the fact that Trump beat him, beat his well-organized/collaborated Conspiracy / treasonous political coup, beat his DOJ, beat his NIA, beat his CIA, beat his FBI, AND somehow turned the tables by having the only evidence exposed of crimes having been committed being crimes he and his administration committed.

Bwuhahahahaha....

Now THAT is what I call 'WINNING'! :p

the democrat party has become a horrible organization that has not much

if anything favorable for the common person

that is why they lost

that is why they will continue to lose
She had more votes than orange Jesus. The Electoral College is what he won.

[QUOTE="jknowgood, post: 20039097, member: 24535
We heard nothing but Bush from liberals for eight years. Was Barry that much of an embarrassment?[/QUOTE]
Barry was the worst President in US history.

He spent 8 years:

Financing, supplying, arming, training, protecting, defending, aiding, abetting, and even dragging the US into 2 Un-Constitutional Wars to help terrorists - to include Al Qaeda who slaughtered 3,000 Americans.

He failed to protect Americans from being murdered by terrorists - even at times when he was warned in advance attacks were coming - both at home and abroad.

He sent out his US AGs to threaten citizens with Judicial Punishment if they chose to exercise their right of Free Speech by talking negatively about Islamic Extremism after a terrorist he let into the country murdered 7 Americans in Ca in a terrorist attack.

He blamed the Benghazi Terrorist attack - part of a Middle East-wide series of attacks on US Embassies and compounds on 9/11/12 - on a US citizen for exercising his right of free speech by making and posting a video. Despite KNOWING the video had nothing to do with the attack, Obama publicly condemned the American citizen, vowed to put him in jail, and then DID...to protect his and his failed Secretary of Sate's a$$!

He armed Mexican Drug Cartels, resulting in the deaths of Americans.

He protected criminal Sanctuary Cities, refused to enforce US Immigration Law, and protected and released violent repeat-offender illegals, resulting in the death and further victimization of US citizens.

He treasonously released 5 top leaders of the enemy we were at war with in an attempt to keep a campaign promise.

He, the Nobel PEACE Prize winner, ran his own Un-Constitutional Drone Assassination Program with which he violated US Citizens right to Due Process by killing them with his drone strikes....he dragged the US into 2 Un-Constitutional, un-approved Wars to help terrorists...

He was found in Contempt of Court twice for ignoring Judges' rulings, Found to have been in Violation of the Constitution several times, OPENLY admitted he did not have the Constitutional authority to do certain things then went ahead and did them - He repeatedly violated both Constitution and rule of law whenever he saw fit.

He ran the LEAST transparent administration in US history - set a new record for criminal NON-Compliance with the FOIA and Federal Records Act...Was caught using a personal e-mail and alias to communicate with Hillary on her private server after claiming he knew nothing about it until he had 'recently' been told by the media...most of his Cabinet Members / Agency Directors used aliases and personal e-mails to get around having to comply with FOIA and the FRA.

He illegally spied on US citizens, reporters, the media, US SENATORS, USSC JUSTICES...and, now we know, conducted his own 'Watergate Times 10' by illegally spying on the opposition party Presidential Candidate and his team during an election / the sitting, newly elected President after the election.

...and this is NOT EVEN CLOSE to being the full list.

[QUOTE="August West, post: 20039250, member: 50970
She had more votes than orange Jesus. The Electoral College is what he won.[/QUOTE]

The Electoral College is not the ONLY thing he won - He also won THE PRESIDENCY! :p

Listening to ignorant, butt-hurt snowflakes whine about how Hillary 'really won' because she won the all important 'Popularity Contest' instead of winning the only thing that has and does decide who is elected President - the Electoral College' - NEVER GETS OLD!

Bwuhahahaha!

It is amazing that Hillary, her campaign team, and even her snowflake worshippers had NO IDEA how the election of a US President worked, that they were completely SHOCKED to learn / hear about this thing called the Electoral College after Hillary had lost.

It would do them well to brush up on that chapter in the Election Guide before 2020.

:p

[QUOTE="August West, post: 20039250, member: 50970
She had more votes than orange Jesus. The Electoral College is what he won.

The Electoral College is not the ONLY thing he won - He also won THE PRESIDENCY! :p

Listening to ignorant, butt-hurt snowflakes whine about how Hillary 'really won' because she won the all important 'Popularity Contest' instead of winning the only thing that has and does decide who is elected President - the Electoral College' - NEVER GETS OLD!

Bwuhahahaha!

It is amazing that Hillary, her campaign team, and even her snowflake worshippers had NO IDEA how the election of a US President worked, that they were completely SHOCKED to learn / hear about this thing called the Electoral College after Hillary had lost.

It would do them well to brush up on that chapter in the Election Guide before 2020.

Hillary did not win anything.

In fact, she is one of the biggest losers I have ever encountered. To lose from her position of "experience", double the funding and half the country working to elect her... is simply unimaginable.

If Obama was more of a centrist like Bill Clinton was forced to be by a Republican Congress and if he wasn't so rapped up in Identity politics, and divisive, he would have done better. He destroyed the perception of the Black President.

In fact, she is one of the biggest losers I have ever encountered. To lose from her position of "experience", double the funding and half the country working to elect her... is simply unimaginable.

Her experience is in
Corruption
Influence Peddling
Money Laundering
Election Fraud / Violations
Campaign Finance Violations
Primary Rigging
Debate Cheating
Endangering National Security
Abandoning Americans To Die
Blaming Others
Enabling Criminal Sexual Deviants
Perjury
Obstruction
Sedition
Treason
etc....

...oh, and LOSING PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS (2-Time LOSER!) :p

Her experience is in
Corruption
Influence Peddling
Money Laundering
Primary Rigging
Debate Cheating
Blaming Others
Perjury
etc....

Avoiding responsibility is her greatest strength in particular.

The most prolific book of excuses ever created:
51iTTXhMcBL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Her experience is in
Corruption
Influence Peddling
Money Laundering
Primary Rigging
Debate Cheating
Blaming Others
Perjury
etc....

The 'Cliff Notes' on the book is the shortest I have ever read. It consisted of 1 page and 2 words:

"I LOST!"

Her experience is in
Corruption
Influence Peddling
Money Laundering
Primary Rigging
Debate Cheating
Blaming Others
Perjury
etc....

The 'Cliff Notes' on the book is the shortest I have ever read. It consisted of 1 page and 2 words:

"I LOST!"

Trump should author the 2nd part of the saga.

a7222e156dfb2a5508b65c20a5432ee8.jpg

The economy that Trump was touting first day in office? That economy? :rolleyes:

The problem was not economy, the problem was, and still is, the intellectual depravity of the rightwing sphere. The movement is infested with cranks and charlatans leading the dupe horde into tinfoil laden nowhere.

maxresdefault.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-12-08-at-9.26.23-PM.png

Her experience is in
Corruption
Influence Peddling
Money Laundering
Primary Rigging
Debate Cheating
Blaming Others
Perjury
etc....

"I LOST!"

You read books? That`s funny. You`ve got a nice list of imaginary crimes that she was never charged with after 25 years of investigations. Would you like to see 8 more Benghazi investigations?

Forum List

Back