Obama Shell-shocked By Trump Win

Fang

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2012
“Sometimes I wonder whether I was 10 or 20 years too early,” Obama told aides, according to the memoir. “Maybe we pushed too far. ... Maybe people just want to fall back into their tribe.”

Pretty interesting read on Obama and his aids after Trumps win. I'm not sure I would agree Obama pushed to far or was to early. I think Democrats were just to confident and forgot what was really important. Bill Clinton and James Carville told us in 1992 "It's the economy stupid". Hence, Trump nails the flyover states and middle class areas.

Obama was shell-shocked by Trump win, asked 'What if we were wrong?,' new book says

the democrat party has become a horrible organization that has not much

if anything favorable for the common person

that is why they lost

that is why they will continue to lose

I was shocked when that asshole Obama won in 2008. What in the hell were those Moon Bats think electing that worthless affirmative action piece of shit to the Presidency?

"Too early"?

Yeah, his policies would do better in an idiocracy where we are headed. Few years of regression and maybe then...

How divisive.
He is just as repugnant as trump. Just more subtle.

You werent early, asshole. You just moved to the wrong country and got elected out of guilt and ignorance ;)

“Sometimes I wonder whether I was 10 or 20 years too early,” Obama told aides, according to the memoir. “Maybe we pushed too far. ... Maybe people just want to fall back into their tribe.”

Pretty interesting read on Obama and his aids after Trumps win. I'm not sure I would agree Obama pushed to far or was to early. I think Democrats were just to confident and forgot what was really important. Bill Clinton and James Carville told us in 1992 "It's the economy stupid". Hence, Trump nails the flyover states and middle class areas.

Obama was shell-shocked by Trump win, asked 'What if we were wrong?,' new book says

I don't think the economy had much to do with it. Well, not directly. The root cause was that Clinton was an idiot. If she had simply shown up she would have won. She was too busy sitting in the back of the room and telling everyone to look at Trump. In the end, people voted for the only person they could see.

I don't think the economy had much to do with it. Well, not directly. The root cause was that Clinton was an idiot. If she had simply shown up she would have won. She was too busy sitting in the back of the room and telling everyone to look at Trump. In the end, people voted for the only person they could see.

In 2020 the economy will have a lot to do with it. Now we actually have an economy.

Trump will win. It will be awesome, expect tears.

Obama and the Corrupt Democrat Politicians treat educated middle class voters as their enemy and Obama thought that they had permanently defeated them.
When the Left Wingers use the term "changing demographics" they are saying that the educated middle class voters who live in fly over country are going to become the minority and lose their voting power.

Obama and the Corrupt Democrat Politicians treat educated middle class voters as their enemy and Obama thought that they had permanently defeated them.
When the Left Wingers used the term "changing demographics" they are saying that the educated middle class voters who live in fly over country are going to become the minority and lose their voting power.

By changing demographics left wingers mean "ethnic cleansing" of whites, such as the one that took place in Detroit. The results do not look very good.

aw haw haw , 'ben rhodes' , he reminds me of many millenial hip hop posters on this board !! [chuckle]

Hope, Hillary is a lying bucket of corruption and people know it.

Can't stop talking about Obama.......trump is that much of an embarrassment.

I can't stop talking about the achievements of the God-Emperor. Truly great stuff... He would actually deserve that peace prize.

------------------------------------- mrobama is simply a fun topic. its cool to make fun of an unAmerican loser Bode .

Forum List

Back