Obama says Fox news has destroyed American politics.

And I bet that list you mentioned placed Presidents like FDR who locked up innocent Japanese Americans while leaving alone German Americans, all because they had squinty eyes. No other President in history has implemented such an unconstitutionally racist act that went unchallenged. And I bet LBJ is at the top of that list as well, even though he made up a fictitious attack on the US by the Vietcong to justify going to war, just like Hitler did with Poland as he sent hundreds of thousands to their death.

Do you have any idea what you can do with that list?
That's not entirely true.

Members of The Bund were rounded up and shipped out after the war, but Krauts that minded their own business and kept a low profile were not bothered. Many joined our military to prove their allegiance. You're right that pretty much all the nips were not given any benefit of doubt though.

IIRC Wilson locked up 100K or more people for being Krauts or voicing opposition to his entering WW1, which we should not have done.

He said the cop acted stupidly...because he had.
And later obama had to eat crow and drink beer with the white cop on the Rose Garden because it was the black professor who acted stupidly

But obama never apologized for demonizing the police everywhere which led to the riots during the Black LIES Matter “Summer of Love”

Obama is a destroyer of civil society

And later obama had to eat crow and drink beer with the white cop on the Rose Garden because it was the black professor who acted stupidly

But obama never apologized for demonizing the police everywhere which led to the riots during the Black LIES Matter “Summer of Love”

You give that meat puppet faggot too much credit. We should actually be thankful he is an incompetent jabbering soy boi. He could have been far worse. We are better off that a sociopath hag like Hitlary has not been elected. If a competent democrook was ever put in a position of real power we would have collapsed already and descended into a war torn dystopia.

Xiden's minions are trying to finish the job but there is plenty of resistance because there never was a cult of personality for the potato.

Yeah, the lessers in society (like yourself) did not react favorably to Obama....they (i.e. you) will never get over having a black man as president. In fact, you voted for John McCain.

Then later you stated this:

Here is the part where you swear you never voted for McCain.

I supported 90% of what Candidate Obama said he was going to do. I ended up supporting 10% of what President Obama actually did. That's why I do not defend him.

Never happened
That was 4 years after he left office, stupid
The reaction from the White Nationalist has been violent.

Obama eating crow and washing it down with beer

1668874078032.jpeg

Barack Obama reflected Thursday on what he could do when running for the U.S. Senate in Illinois in the early 2000s that he most likely couldn’t do now — because of Fox News and social media.
In an interview with “The Daily Show,” the former president recalled campaigning in rural, mainly conservative areas and still connecting with voters on a personal level, even though they were skeptical of his progressive ideas.
“There wasn’t the filter that has been created by Fox News or the media infrastructure, the right-wing conspiracy theory folks, and so they came at me with an open mind,” he told host Trevor Noah.

“I could listen to them and they could listen to me and at the end of the day, they might say, ‘Well he’s a little liberal for our taste, but we have something in common,’ ― like the love they have for their children,” Obama continued. “There was some sense of connection.”

:itsok:

Just think, at one time the black Obama was able to connect well enough with the systemically racist country, the US of A, to get elected..........twice

But alas, Fox news destroyed it all

Who knew?

I think Orange man should at least been blamed instead.

Besides, January 6th.
Obama and the Democrats don’t like Fox News and Social Media because these outlets cannot be controlled or owned by Democrats. Democrats under Obama tried to shut down AM Radio because of alternative media they could not control.

Obama’s obsession with Fox continues.

Dangerous Political Cults such as the corrupt Democrat Party cannot withstand any scrutiny or criticism because the truth will destroy them.
Obama is a racist and he lies all of the time.
The Democrat Party is based on hate and their left-wing economics is based on stealing.
They are turning America into a banana republic.
Banana republics are right wing, republican supported, corporate inventions and you have no idea what you are talking about.... What we have in the United states is the result of 35 or or 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and garbage propaganda for the chumps. And this crap started with Rush Limbaugh not fox...

All media is to blame. Hype & anger keeps people tuned in, & profits go up. News now is money making propaganda. FACTUAL information not happening.
They want controversy and clickbait and are willing 2 not bother the miscreants to keep these things going. Corporate media sucks but it is not as bad as the lying scumbag GOP propaganda machine, fox and Internet conspiracy nut jobs. Poor America. They both seldom do real news, but concentrate on incredibly divisive punditry.

Obama and the Democrats don’t like Fox News and Social Media because these outlets cannot be controlled or owned by Democrats. Democrats under Obama tried to shut down AM Radio because of alternative media they could not control.

Obama’s obsession with Fox continues.
obama was trying to destroy thecapitalist system in the US IMO

i guess this stupid Build Back Better was supposed to be a continuation of that destruction he couldn't quite implement

Banana republics are right wing, republican supported, corporate inventions and you have no idea what you are talking about.... What we have in the United states is the result of 35 or or 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and garbage propaganda for the chumps. And this crap started with Rush Limbaugh not fox...
The so-called Banana Republics have been converted to communist dictatorships.

So, if only libs were allowed on TV and radio you think America would be a happier place?

Forum List

Back