Obama says Fox news has destroyed American politics.

The media that you hate represents only 5-10% of the data stream

But even that little bit is too much for libs who cant stand any free thinking
yes but the GOP base is made up of people who never change the channel from that crap and are totally out to lunch politically. The GOP base only has one TV channel that agrees with this absolute garbage, run by proven scumbag Murdoch and you probably don't know the New York Post and the Wall Street Journal are also owned by him and also pathetic. and what Fox News is always backing up their stories from- what a joke.

Last edited:
100% confident, brainwashed functional moron. And that is a political insult not a personal one I'm certain you are a fine person besides your ridiculous unreal politics. Which is not your fault either. Change the channel. Where I live is 72% trump and in New York State and very snowy and they are excellent people to whom I never talk about politics lol
You dont sound confident

When libs are feeling weak they try to start pissin’ contests

We were talking about Zimmerman et cetera the Hispanic guy who was a white supremacist wannabe. Do you want a diagram?
You have nothing to support that

Martin died because he was stupid not because he was black

Although the two often overlap

yes but the GOP base is made up of people who never change the channel from that crap and are totally out to lunch politically. The GOP base only has one TV channel that agrees with this absolute garbage, run by proven scumbag Murdoch and you probably don't know the New York Post and the Wall Street Journal are also owned by him and also pathetic. and what Fox News is always backing up their stories from- what a joke.
You forget that libs are brainwashed by the dominant liberal media

So you are no more well rounded than the people you disparage

You have nothing to support that

Martin died because he was stupid not because he was black

Although the two often overlap
You dont sound confident

When libs are feeling weak they try to start pissin’ contests
you mean we try and tell you about reality and truth and the actual facts? You're quite right. He was stupid and they overlap often? Always good to get the racist outlook on things... I don't blame blacks for being freaked out the way people treat them and shoot them.

lol there is the little matter of what is factual and what is not and what is hate speech and what is not etcetera etcetera. There is no election steal pandemic hoax vaccine danger etcetera etcetera. You are a catastrophe for the world too. People aren't getting vaccinated people are dying people are keeping the pandemic and the flu going.

there is no dominant liberal media, it is called journalism and the truth and the only media that is not is Murdoch proven scumbag liar troublemaker supporter of people's worst instincts, just like adolf in that respect. Conspiracies everywhere

How come politicians always go after cable news when they have a small viewership next to National news channels?

you mean we try and tell you about reality and truth and the actual facts? You're quite right. He was stupid and they overlap often? Always good to get the racist outlook on things... I don't blame blacks for being freaked out the way people treat them and shoot them.
I mean you try to wallow in a mud like a pig

CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox do bigger numbers than the cable networks. That’s what I meant to say
not fox really. Fox News is cable, seems they only have local news really or unfortunately some of these new things which I I'm keeping an eye on by God lol. Yes the nightly news is each like five times as much as Fox News gets.

How come politicians always go after cable news when they have a small viewership next to National news channels?
Well they go after Fox News because it is pretty bad misinformation. Not as bad as YouTube conspiracy nuts but fox leaves the impression that there were is election fraud and there are problems with the vaccine and global warming is a hoax et cetera when none of that is true. End of story

Last edited:

Barack Obama reflected Thursday on what he could do when running for the U.S. Senate in Illinois in the early 2000s that he most likely couldn’t do now — because of Fox News and social media.
In an interview with “The Daily Show,” the former president recalled campaigning in rural, mainly conservative areas and still connecting with voters on a personal level, even though they were skeptical of his progressive ideas.
“There wasn’t the filter that has been created by Fox News or the media infrastructure, the right-wing conspiracy theory folks, and so they came at me with an open mind,” he told host Trevor Noah.

“I could listen to them and they could listen to me and at the end of the day, they might say, ‘Well he’s a little liberal for our taste, but we have something in common,’ ― like the love they have for their children,” Obama continued. “There was some sense of connection.”

:itsok:

Just think, at one time the black Obama was able to connect well enough with the systemically racist country, the US of A, to get elected..........twice

But alas, Fox news destroyed it all

Who knew?

I think Orange man should at least been blamed instead.

Besides, January 6th.
Obama has done more to undermine America than Al Qaeda, ISIS and the drug cartels put together. He is a demagogue of the worst order and he is still at it.

Barack Obama reflected Thursday on what he could do when running for the U.S. Senate in Illinois in the early 2000s that he most likely couldn’t do now — because of Fox News and social media.
In an interview with “The Daily Show,” the former president recalled campaigning in rural, mainly conservative areas and still connecting with voters on a personal level, even though they were skeptical of his progressive ideas.
“There wasn’t the filter that has been created by Fox News or the media infrastructure, the right-wing conspiracy theory folks, and so they came at me with an open mind,” he told host Trevor Noah.

“I could listen to them and they could listen to me and at the end of the day, they might say, ‘Well he’s a little liberal for our taste, but we have something in common,’ ― like the love they have for their children,” Obama continued. “There was some sense of connection.”

:itsok:

Just think, at one time the black Obama was able to connect well enough with the systemically racist country, the US of A, to get elected..........twice

But alas, Fox news destroyed it all

Who knew?

I think Orange man should at least been blamed instead.

Besides, January 6th.

Fox News helped destroy CNN and liberal fake news media - their collrvtive ratings have gone down the shitter as Americans have gotten tired of the constant partisan cheer-leading false narratives, refusal to cover Drmocrat scandals, and failed jouralistic integrity.

Obama has done more to undermine America than Al Qaeda, ISIS and the drug cartels put together. He is a demagogue of the worst order and he is still at it.
Fox is Fos and so are the people who can only listen to it like you. Not your fault it's only political it's only politics but geez change the channel sometime lol there is no election, global warming or vaccine fraud. It is a catastrophe that they keep saying that crap with no evidence just endless punditry from the big oil big money lying GOP scumbags.

Fox is Fos and so are the people who can only listen to it like you. Not your fault it's only political it's only politics but geez change the channel sometime lol there is no election, global warming or vaccine fraud. It is a catastrophe that they keep saying that crap with no evidence just endless punditry from the big oil big money lying GOP scumbags.
Can you post an example of a fake Fox News story?

Forum List

Back