Obama says Fox news has destroyed American politics.

Tyrants use censorship.
The Democrat Party's use of censorship is an indication that they are a political cult.
View attachment 727756View attachment 727757

As a German let me say very short: Hitler had been an enemy of all democrats. Let it be to spread furthermore this absurde brainwashing nonsense. Such a propaganda strategy as you are using is Nazi-like on its own! Most people do not tell you that you say bullshit because of the weird absurdity of your accusation - and not because you are right. And to argue in this context with something what Goebbels said is also very weird.

Last edited:
You can't read the OP's link, dude?
Yes Ronald Reagan and the end of the fairness doctrine, Rush Limbaugh, Fox News,republican politicians and Newt and now conspiracy nut jobs have all ruined American politics but it appears that they're addictive obsessive hateful garbage propaganda has finally reached its pinnacle and is falling off. About damn time... Finally Americans prefer democracy and reality

As a German let me say very short: Hitler had been an enemy of all democrats. Let it be to spread furthermore this absurde brainwashing nonsense. Such a propaganda strategy as you are using is Nazi-like on its own! Most people do not tell you that you say bullshit because of the weird absurdity of your accusation - and not because you are right. And to argue in this context with something what Goebbels said is also very weird.
are you attempting to say that the Democrats don't censor?
that in itself is an indication that the Democrat Party is a crazy brainwashed cult

are you attempting to say that the Democrats don't censor?

You will know in your deep grave when a Nazi will censor you, idiot. What did you not understand when I said to you I'm a German?

that in itself is an indication that the Democrat Party is a crazy brainwashed cult

Weird. Totally weird. Are you able to say something what makes any sense?

You will know in your deep grave when a Nazi will censor you, idiot. What did you not understand when I said to you I'm a German?

Weird. Totally weird. Are you able to say something what makes any sense?
reality is strange to the brainwashed crackpot fanatic democrat cult

Yes Ronald Reagan and the end of the fairness doctrine, Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, republican politicians and Newt and now conspiracy nut jobs have all ruined American politics
crazy-bird.gif
crazy-1.gif

but it appears that they're [their] addictive obsessive hateful garbage propaganda has finally reached its pinnacle
crazy.gif

not on election fraud vaccination fraud and global warming fraud they aren't
True

Most people know there is election cheating going on

As for the global warming DOOMSDAY hoax I think you ate in the minority also

the big oil GOP is the only major political party in the world that denies global warming. What you believe is crap propaganda.
Climate change is natural and eternal

Only libs believe that they can make the climate remain static

Forum List

Back