Here come the GOP!!!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The House now is the opposite party of the White House. Does everyone know what time it is?

That's right everyone, it's time for another impeachment!!!

1668781729892.png

But do we care? Will the media care like they did against Trump?

Obviously not.

Personally, I think it an entire waste of time having to investigate a President whose son sells paintings that sell for higher prices than for a Rembrandt or Picaso to oligarchs in Russia and China. I mean really, is the truth not painfully evident already?

And if and when they uncover it, does America have the stomach to watch it all get ignored once again?

As much as a Biden hater as I am, I have to say, I'm not sure I will watch any of it, just to keep my blood pressure down and try to maintain some measure of sanity, that is.

We need a good year long investigation of Hunter.

Once that is over they then need to move on and impeach Joe, Harris, Garland and Wray.
What the hell for?

You seriously think anything other than slinging poo like the monkeys they are will come of it?

If so, what circus have you watched the last 30 years on Washington? It must be a different one than everyone else has seen.

I don't get it, Hunter is a nobody. Why waste time on that sack of shit?
Those in the Federal government are notorious for using their power and influence abroad to enrich their children

They all do it. Just look at Pelosi's kid or any of the rest of them.

And I'm sure, like Hunter, they all give their parents 10% off the top under the table.

The House now is the opposite party of the White House. Does everyone know what time it is?

That's right everyone, it's time for another impeachment!!!

View attachment 727758

But do we care? Will the media care like they did against Trump?

Obviously not.

Personally, I think it an entire waste of time having to investigate a President whose son sells paintings that sell for higher prices than for a Rembrandt or Picaso to oligarchs in Russia and China. I mean really, is the truth not painfully evident already?

And if and when they uncover it, does America have the stomach to watch it all get ignored once again?

As much as a Biden hater as I am, I have to say, I'm not sure I will watch any of it, just to keep my blood pressure down and try to maintain some measure of sanity, that is.
lol!! Basically.

Nothing will happen to any of the people that financed and plotted the Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane COUP, nor all the corruption in The FBI and DOJ, nor Quid Pro Joe. Just a bunch of ruffled feathers, sound bites, and gotchas, but in the end, NOTHING.

It's a waste of our time. We'd be better off reigning in out of control spending and STOOPID shit like flushing money down the toilet on The Green Earth Hugger Religion and their Fanatical Hatred of Cheap Hydrocarbon Fuels.

Those in the Federal government are notorious for using their power and influence abroad to enrich their children

They all do it. Just look at Pelosi's kid or any of the rest of them.

And I'm sure, like Hunter, they all give their parents 10% off the top under the table.
I doubt their parents get money, they don't need it. Look at the Trump kids, they all made money off their dad being prez, nobody gives a fuck. Like you say, they all do it, so....

I doubt their parents get money, they don't need it. Look at the Trump kids, they all made money off their dad being prez, nobody gives a fuck. Like you say, they all do it, so....
Hunter said he gave "the big guy" his 10%.

If not his daddy, who?

You?

But at least you acknowledge the Swamp is hopelessly corrupt and beyond our reach

Baby steps.

Forum List

Back