Obama Refuses to Answer Birth Certificate Lawsuit

The desperation of the right to twart the choice of the majority of American people is just pathetic.

I so wish these Americans would honor democracy.

Your team has cheated its way into office over and over again, now that there are enough Americans who have realised what the R party has done to the US that they cant cheat enough to win this is how they act.

Its really sad.

I know we will see more Murrah buildings go down when these people have to live with what our democracy chose.

It really is very sad.

Was it. Good. Do me a favor cause I don't have time today, but this could use a nice big thread.

Wonder if the rightwingnuts will apologize.

I can't find the decision, it might not have been posted yet. I definitely should be better than I actually am at finding court decisions online:(

lol.. well, i spend half my worktime pulling up cases, but i can't find anything yet.

good to know, if it's true, that the court did the right thing.

i hope they slammed the guy who brought the suit. waste of the court's time.

lol.. well, i spend half my worktime pulling up cases, but i can't find anything yet.

Thats reassuring.

good to know, if it's true, that the court did the right thing.

i hope they slammed the guy who brought the suit. waste of the court's time.

Its true. Rightwing pro-Berg blogs are reporting it.

America's Right

But of course they don't link to the decision. Must be online somewhere though if they are quoting from it.

For those who refuse to believe the birth cerficate

snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp
worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=73214
factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

And before you can go and (re)claim factcheck has a hardon for Obama...
tesibria.typepad.com/whats_your_evidence/2008/10/is-factcheckorg.html

Regarding the dismissal of the case, Berg "cites sources as varied as the Rainbow Edition News Letter … and the television news tabloid Inside Edition." The judge also says the claims were "frivolous and not worthy of discussion."

Berg claims of evidence of both Michelle Obama and Barack's paternal grandmother tapes have not been released. Seeing as both would help the case and still not made public, there still has yet to be any evidence to any of Berg's claim.

Guess he missed the part where the form of that birth certificate does not match the historical form on record?

have you ever requested a duplicate copy of your birth certificate? I just requested mine for work and was quite surprised by it's appearance. If I hadn't went down to the office of vital statistics myself and shown my ID and requested it personally I'd swear it was a fake. It doesn't even look like a birth certificate.

Obama was born 48 years ago...do you actually think the hosptial he was born in has the original certificate filed back then? NO they generate it through computer records, it's printed on a laser printer and certified as authentic by the state agency in charge of those records. It's been verified by numerous news organizations and one would assume, the U.S. Congress since they authorized both him and McCain to be president should they win the election.

ANYONE who actually is clinging to this notion that Barack Obama was born outside the U.S. is either stupid or just desparate IMO. He's been running for President for TWO YEARS...two years people! IF there were ANY evidence that he was born somewhere OTHER than Hawaii don't you think it would've surfaced BY NOW? c'mon people... use the sense God gave you.

It could also be worth reminding those of you who are holding onto this dream that even IF he were born outside the U.S., his mother was a U.S. citizen, thereby making him a U.S. citizen too. :eusa_shhh:

have you ever requested a duplicate copy of your birth certificate? I just requested mine for work and was quite surprised by it's appearance. If I hadn't went down to the office of vital statistics myself and shown my ID and requested it personally I'd swear it was a fake. It doesn't even look like a birth certificate.

Obama was born 48 years ago...do you actually think the hosptial he was born in has the original certificate filed back then? NO they generate it through computer records, it's printed on a laser printer and certified as authentic by the state agency in charge of those records. It's been verified by numerous news organizations and one would assume, the U.S. Congress since they authorized both him and McCain to be president should they win the election.

ANYONE who actually is clinging to this notion that Barack Obama was born outside the U.S. is either stupid or just desparate IMO. He's been running for President for TWO YEARS...two years people! IF there were ANY evidence that he was born somewhere OTHER than Hawaii don't you think it would've surfaced BY NOW? c'mon people... use the sense God gave you.

It could also be worth reminding those of you who are holding onto this dream that even IF he were born outside the U.S., his mother was a U.S. citizen, thereby making him a U.S. citizen too. :eusa_shhh:

LOL

Ooops. I guess Bush voting Cons didn't take the time to consider that.

obama-1.jpg

Don't mind RGS, he's developmentally challenged.

In response to some lawsuit about obama's citizenship, wo knowing any details, I would say that anyone can sue anyone over anything. And with smear tactics, it doesn't matter if they are even true. They would love for this to dominate the media.

Remember mccain said obama was going to fine companies that don't offer healthcare? Total lie. Just made it up.

So I hate even posting on a board with this title. It keeps the lie out there. Stop posting here. lol

In response to some lawsuit about obama's citizenship, wo knowing any details, I would say that anyone can sue anyone over anything. And with smear tactics, it doesn't matter if they are even true. They would love for this to dominate the media.

Remember mccain said obama was going to fine companies that don't offer healthcare? Total lie. Just made it up.

So I hate even posting on a board with this title. It keeps the lie out there. Stop posting here. lol

Pot calling the kettle black. If anyone is an expert on mindless smear, it would be you.

People are free to post here so long as it is within the rules. Don't like it, don't read it, but it isn't your place to say whether or not they can post here.

Lawsuit got dismissed. You missed that little factoid.

Well if it did get dismissed I sure as hell DID miss it...

Could ya lead me to a credible source which would substantiate that? I'd like to know the basis the court gave for the dismissal.

Pot calling the kettle black. If anyone is an expert on mindless smear, it would be you.

People are free to post here so long as it is within the rules. Don't like it, don't read it, but it isn't your place to say whether or not they can post here.

Am I free to give my opinion? That's all that was. Am I allowed to even ask you that question? Omg, I better go consult the rules. Be right back.

Dude I have the perfect websites for likeminded people for you to join where you can sit around and talk about how you hate 1 billion Muslims. In fact, I think you should go to their headquarters and tell them how much you hate Muslims.

Al Jazeera English - AJE

ROFLMNAO... Isn't it precious how the addle-minded left is so desperate to place this Marxist in power that they can't even feign an attempt at a lucid discussion.

I've not said one hateful word about Muslims, but this buffoon apparently feels that noting incontestable facts about Muslims, somehow equates to hate.

But hey... that's idiocy for ya.

Of course if MUslims don't LIKE the facts which are admittedly not very flattering... they're perfectly entitled to get busy and start weeding their community of these assholes... But the fact remains that Muslims attacked the US on 9-11 (that's 19 of the 1 billion Muslims... andeven thought our mathematically challenged member decided not to quantify the percentage, it's pretty small; which proves that ya don't need much of a percentage of radical Muslims to FUCK THINGS UP! And THOSE IDIOTS WEREN'T EVEN RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT... But anywho, that the US is presently at war with the same sect of Muslims.. which FTR: are the Muslims of the radical Marxist variety... is something that the other 900,000 Muslims can do somethign about, by dragging those 100,000 terrorist Muslims into the street and making it clear that they aren't going to tolerate lying mass murderers...

Yet... they don't. Huh... Now what CAN we make of THAT?

Berg has no standing to sue.

And this site isn't credible, but you seem to trust it, so here you go.

http://obamacrimes.com/:badgrin:

It's a bad link... try again.

I wonder how any citizen of the US would not have a valid standing to sue for records to authenticate the constitutional minimums of a Presidential Candidate when such is clearly in dispute.

Fascinatin'... Hook me up with a good link, this just gets better and better. I'd love to read the decision.

It's a bad link... try again.

I wonder how any citizen of the US would not have a valid standing to sue for records to authenticate the constitutional minimums of a Presidential Candidate when such is clearly in dispute.

Fascinatin'... Hook me up with a good link, this just gets better and better. I'd love to read the decision.

Dude...its Obama Crimes

You know, the thing you link to every day of your life? And no citizen has valid standing just because they are a citizen.

Google "what's your evidence"

Site has all the claims that Berg makes with evidence to support/reject. Also has the full court order on the dismissal of the case and other debunking nuggets. You know, a site that CITES its sources.

But, of course, everyone at obamacrimes now claims that the Judge was paid off.

Google "what's your evidence"

Site has all the claims that Berg makes with evidence to support/reject. Also has the full court order on the dismissal of the case and other debunking nuggets. You know, a site that CITES its sources.

But, of course, everyone at obamacrimes now claims that the Judge was paid off.

I like. Looks like a decent site.

Forum List

Back