Obama proves he loves America by standing up to Netanyahu

This is a very sad day for the US when we have a rabid PM of another country standing behind our Presidents podium, encouraging for the US to go to war with anther country. Makes me sick congress is allowing this tradegty.

The US House is NOT the "president's podium" you idiot. We either destroy Iran's nuke sites while we can or fall prey to them in the future.

Yes let's attack Iran and then Isis can take over there too.

Only a retard would listen to Netanyahu's speech and come away concluding that the message was "let's attack Iran".

This is a very sad day for the US when we have a rabid PM of another country standing behind our Presidents podium, encouraging for the US to go to war with anther country. Makes me sick congress is allowing this tragedy.

The US House is NOT the "president's podium" you idiot. We either destroy Iran's nuke sites while we can or fall prey to them in the future.

It's not her fault-----she did not attend grammar school in the USA and
did not learn about our three part government and the concept of
checks and balances. I doubt that she know what "HOUSE" means
in this context I heard the speech----for the record NETANYAHU did
not suggest going to war with Iran-----she must have gotten that from
the literature she gets from her islamo Nazi organizations

Tell me wise one, what did Bibi suggest we do? What was his answer to this situation? Please tell me, as I must of missed his words of wisdom.

Walk away from a bad deal and impose more sanctions until Iran agrees to a better one.

May ever progressive moron defending jihadis and opposing Israel find themselves on a rooftop, with ISIS members behind them. No doubt your prog credentials will protect you from your precious little darlings. Isn't diversity grand?

You realize that Netanyahu and attacking Iraq created ISIS right?
Wrong. Obama's premature pullout from Iraq and failure to act in Syria created ISIS.

Watching 'Net up there on the podium reminded me what it looks like to watch a real leader speak to a group of people.

I haven't seen it in years; kinda forgot what it looked like.

Yup. It was quite refreshing not having an apologist and appeaser on that podium. Most Americans wished Netanyahu could be our president after listening to his speech.

Watching 'Net up there on the podium reminded me what it looks like to watch a real leader speak to a group of people.

Yup. It was quite refreshing not having an apologist and appeaser on that podium. Most Americans wished Netanyahu could be our president after listening to his speech.
I think Obama should fly to Syria and personally reason with ISIS.

What exactly has he done that was great? Why are you repubs so impressed with mediocrity?

1. Not a repub.

1a. Mediocrity is not even what Bobo is, so why are you so happy with him? Calling him mediocre would be a compliment he hasn't earned.

2. Lets see. 'Net= Stand up for his country? Something bobo 'n chief hasn't done since he got into office.

2b. 'Net=Fight the enemy with real bullets and boots on the ground? Something bobo 'n chief hasn't done since he got into office. The only reason we had any boots on the ground under Obama is because of Bush, which Obama quickly pulled out and now Iraq belongs to ISIS. Good job Bobo!

2c. 'Net=Actually want to defeat Islamic terrorism instead of not even calling it what it is, much less putting boots on the ground to combat it?

The list goes on and on.

Netenyahu is a leader that Obobo will only hope to be.

Yea, I don't want war either, but given the choice, I'd prefer conventional war over nuclear. Liberals are content to shove their Obobo cum stained faces deep into the sand and permit a nation like Iran to obtain a nuclear weapon, raising the stakes massively over what they have now.

If you don't want war, let Israel take out Irans nuclear facilities now. If you want NUCLEAR war later, continue on the same path you're on now.

The results for Net are that everything is worse for his country. He is even souring the relationship with his closest ally. Sorry but he's failure.

The failure is Obama that has soured America's good relations with all its allies.

Our beloved Pres. Obama was heroic in his steadfast defiance against the fascist leader Netanyahu.

All true loyal and patriotic American's should feel proud of our brave president. ..... :thup:

Pride is not the correct description of how most Americans feel about Oblahblah. Ha ha ha.

I think Obama should fly to Syria and personally reason with ISIS.

He could go to the ISIS HQ and do that comedy routine where he explains that ISIS and other Islamic terror groups "have nothing to do with Islam." I'm sure it will be a sellout crowd. Women not allowed! Ha ha ha.

This is a very sad day for the US when we have a rabid PM of another country standing behind our Presidents podium, encouraging for the US to go to war with anther country. Makes me sick congress is allowing this tradegty.

Yes let's attack Iran and then Isis can take over there too.

Only a retard would listen to Netanyahu's speech and come away concluding that the message was "let's attack Iran".

does not matter, roudy------the islamo Nazi partyline even before Netanyahu opened his mouth was -----"HE IS TRYING TO FORCE THE USA TO ATTACK IRAN"---------so that is what the islamo Nazis HEARD. Roudy----I was born in the USA----and grew up in a very WASP town. My childhood playmates could not have been MORE Christian----mostly WASP, some catholic and even--a few
eastern ortho. -------I spent half my childhood in the homes of Christians and they
even took me to "sunday school"<<< no real problem------then I encountered muslims. ----Here is something I say to my hubby now and then "HOW DID YOUR FAMILY SURVIVE the shariah cesspit for more than 1000 years"?
My take on muslims is------- ENDLESSLY DOGMATIC----no idiot idea seems too
idiotic for them to SWALLOW WHOLE

Forum List

Back