Netanyahu: What a Real Leader Looks Like

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

Netanyahu was straightforward. He is going to kill Hamas in such a way to deter future aggression for decades to come. He means it too. He has the will, the means, and the political support to do it. Those pussy Hamas troglodytes who open fire on a bunch of unarmed kids… They are going to hell, soon, in perhaps the most violent ways possible. And by God, it will be just and righteous!! Netanyahu is God’s hand of vengeance defeat evil and punish the wrongdoers. What is about to happen will be historic, and it will form the basis of the future Middle East. It will either be several nations living in accord and peace, or it will turn into a toxic cesspool that very well could explode into world war. Without doubt, Netanyahu is doing God’s work.

By contrast, America has elderly Joe Biden, who does not know what planet he is on most days. Can Joe lead effectively in a time of crises? Impossible! Moreover, who will be actually giving orders in the White House? A committee of Obama hacks? YIKES!!!

I admire Netanyahu. I always have. He is a REAL leader. America does not have a real leader. We have a decaying old crooked racist pos who has problems controlling his dick, even around his own family. But most pertinent to this post, Biden is completely and grossly incompetent.

Biden makes Emanuel Macron look like Churchill. Perhaps the only western leader weaker, and more f-ed up, than Biden is super beta cuck, Justin Trudeau. His wife could not even wait until he left office to take the kids and leave. That says something about this sick weirdo. But notwithstanding his repulsive cuckery, I almost would rather have Trudeau than Biden. That is how bad Biden is.

Netanyahu is the real deal. An ex IDF commando himself, Bibi is a true patriot. He does not mealy mouth around about nuance. He takes the bull by the balls. He is going to kill Hamas in probably the most messy way possible. And it will be just and righteous, and blessed by God.

Netanyahu was straightforward. He is going to kill Hamas in such a way to deter future aggression for decades to come. He means it too. He has the will, the means, and the political support to do it. Those pussy Hamas troglodytes who open fire on a bunch of unarmed kids… They are going to hell, soon, in perhaps the most violent ways possible. And by God, it will be just and righteous!! Netanyahu is God’s hand of vengeance defeat evil and punish the wrongdoers. What is about to happen will be historic, and it will form the basis of the future Middle East. It will either be several nations living in accord and peace, or it will turn into a toxic cesspool that very well could explode into world war. Without doubt, Netanyahu is doing God’s work.

By contrast, America has elderly Joe Biden, who does not know what planet he is on most days. Can Joe lead effectively in a time of crises? Impossible! Moreover, who will be actually giving orders in the White House? A committee of Obama hacks? YIKES!!!

I admire Netanyahu. I always have. He is a REAL leader. America does not have a real leader. We have a decaying old crooked racist pos who has problems controlling his dick, even around his own family. But most pertinent to this post, Biden is completely and grossly incompetent.

Biden makes Emanuel Macron look like Churchill. Perhaps the only western leader weaker, and more f-ed up, than Biden is super beta cuck, Justin Trudeau. His wife could not even wait until he left office to take the kids and leave. That says something about this sick weirdo. But notwithstanding his repulsive cuckery, I almost would rather have Trudeau than Biden. That is how bad Biden is.

Netanyahu is the real deal. An ex IDF commando himself, Bibi is a true patriot. He does not mealy mouth around about nuance. He takes the bull by the balls. He is going to kill Hamas in probably the most messy way possible. And it will be just and righteous, and blessed by God.
Quite the intelligence failure.

th

Attachments

• 1696896186435.png
    1696896186435.png
    15 KB · Views: 4
He is going to kill Hamas in such a way to
deter future aggression for decades to come.

LORD LONG ROD

images

WTC_2_going_down.jpg

wtc.jpg

594a21e2-a504-4831-aced-11e125bbab96.jpg

LORD LONG ROD

No thanks brother. I’m a proud white Catholic. No thank you.

No thanks brother. I’m a proud white Catholic. No thank you.
Googled “spitting on Christians” and I got About 42,200,000 results (0.55 seconds) . Can you guess who the spitter's were/are? As a Christian does this trouble...you?
spitting on Christians - Google Search

Spitting update Reality is at your door. Muslims do not do the following & now you know who does
Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them a few weeks ago, a senior Greek Orthodox clergyman in Israel attended a meeting at a government office in Jerusalem's Givat Shaul quarter. When he returned to his car, an elderly man wearing a skullcap came and knocked on the window.
Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them

Oct 12, 2004 - Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them. A few weeks ago, a senior Greek Orthodox clergyman in Israel attended a meeting at a government office in Jerusalem's Givat Shaul quarter. When he returned to his car, an elderly man wearing a skullcap came and knocked on the window.
https://tinyurl.com/j77w4jd

DL: Spitting at Christians a 'repulsive act'

Jewish group calls on Israel's Chief Rabbinate to denounce decades-old ultra-Orthodox practice of spitting at Christian clergymen
on the street. 'This is a hateful act of persecution against another faith group
https://www.ynetnews.com/home/0,7340,L-3443,00.html

CHRISTIANS FEEL GROWING OPPRESSION IN ISRAEL

Frank, you be spit upon
:)-

Are you kidding? He dropped the ball so hard it's still bouncing!

Israelis jave been killed on jis watch.Is that what you admire ?

You are aware that Hamas is probably expecting the IDF to invade?
So? Why would anyone care what they did or didnt expect? I promise you, they were not expecting what i think Israel is about to do. Just like Al Qaeda didnt expect the US response. They literally no longer exist. The same is going to happen to Hamas.

Last edited:

I don't know why you even bother bringing Biden up and comparing him. Biden isn't in charge of anything. He does, says and signs what he is told to and takes the money.

Since he took office, almost literally the instant trump was out our country began to change. It has changed more in almost 3 years than it has in the past 10. No one president is capable of that. Everything has changed so rapidly because it's being done by others and Biden is just going along with it. Biden might be wearing the chefs hat standing around so he is seen, but there are dozens of other folks in the kitchen running the show.

A man that shuffles around, slide his speech, forgets what he is saying, falls down a lot, touches children on live television, lies constantly for no reason, and has been dumb even when he was young isn't leading anything. He is a paid front man.

Forum List

Back