Obama proves he loves America by standing up to Netanyahu

This is a very sad day for the US when we have a rabid PM of another country standing behind our Presidents podium, encouraging for the US to go to war with anther country. Makes me sick congress is allowing this tradegty.
Makes me sad we have a spineless coward for a president.

This is a very sad day for the US when we have a rabid PM of another country standing behind our Presidents podium, encouraging for the US to go to war with anther country. Makes me sick congress is allowing this tradegty.

In what way is he a coward? Should he stupidly start wars like bush did?

Pack up and move to Israel if you like him so much, move in the pressure cooker he created.
Better yet, let Netanyahu move to the US, and become US president. He'd make Hillary Clinton disappear in a heartbeat (if she isn't already disappeared)

He's a coward for not standing up to other world leaders when negotiating with them. In every instance he lets the other guy get the better of him. He's also a wimp regarding ISIS, the Taliban, Pakistan, Boko Harum, the race hustlers (Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, etc), the illegal immigration lobby vested interests, the Muslim Brotherhood front groups. etc.

In many of these interfaces, it's not quite clear if Obama is just weak against America';s enemies or if he's one of them.

By standing up to the thug Netanyahu over the Iranian nuclear issue.

Our beloved Pres. Obama has demonstrated to the world that he truly loves America and is a great leader.

I only wish Obama could run for a 3rd term. ...... :cool:
Obama has proved he is a traitor to America. Netanyahu is the one who showed he loves the USA (and Israel).

By being a coward, he lets everyone bully him, except Americans, he stands up to America being in American he is.

Our beloved Pres. Obama was heroic in his steadfast defiance against the fascist leader Netanyahu.

All true loyal and patriotic American's should feel proud of our brave president. ..... :thup:

Our beloved Pres. Obama was heroic in his steadfast defiance against the fascist leader Netanyahu.

All true loyal and patriotic American's should feel proud of our brave president. ..... :thup:

Our Muslim ass-kisser Pres. Obama was treasonous in his steadfast defiance against the heroic leader Netanyahu.

All true loyal and patriotic people of the world united against Muslim jihad, should feel proud of Netanyahu. .....

Our Muslim ass-kisser Pres. Obama was treasonous in his steadfast defiance against the heroic leader Netanyahu.
All true loyal and patriotic people of the world united against Muslim jihad, should feel proud of Netanyahu. .....
Netanyahu is just a bloated toad making crocking sounds in the cesspool called Israel. ...... :lol: :lol:

It sounded more like Netanyahu was the guy with the big balls, standing up for America and the West, and Obama was busy doing his usual un American capitulating and appeasing thing, kissing an Islamic terrorist regimes arsehole, you ISIS lover.

Obama has shown that he is a patriotic president who puts America first.

He is sick and tired of our country and politicians allowing a tiny fascist nation of 7 million people to dictate US policy in the Middle East.

All true red blooded American citizens should be grateful for Pres. Obama's brave stance against the psychopath Netanyahu and the terrorist state of Israel. ...... :cool:

What made you think he was patriotic?

The fact that he hates Jews?

Not too long ago Sunni the ISIS loving convert to Islam was bashing Obama, while calling himself a "conservative". Ha ha ha.

congress is bought off and controlled by AIPAC as you know so it isn't any wonder.

It's a wonder just how many times you losers will repeat the same old, same old anti semtic canards.

Pack up and move to Israel if you like him so much, move in the pressure cooker he created.
mudwhistle is like alex jones,a clever shill for Israel.
Yeah.....sure....uhuh!!!

*rolls eyes*
just like your handlers tell you to,deny deny, deny.

Like a paid shill would REALLY admit they are.:ahole-1:

A guy who calls himself "9-11 inside job" accusing another person of denial. Now that's a doozy. 9-11 inside HAND JOB. Ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back